Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Oh my God, I am so stupid. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rozen Black Chronicles

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:46 pm
that really sucks gonk
I was playing the cute little mysims with the wii once, I completed all my hard work tasks for 5 hours and then I paused the game.I left the room to
get something and when my came back, my dad just turned off the whole wii system and had to start over again crying FIVE HOURS OF NOTHING!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:36 am
ohhh boy that sucks stressed well i guess u can always cheat to get the promotion thingys if ur into that sort of thing. But i dunno bout the kitchen thingy and the baby and stuff crying  

retroriot

6,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

golden-cat143

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:25 pm
I HATE IT. It doesn't happen too often, but when it does, it sucks.
One time I had a family with a mom and 2 daughters. Without saving, I got the mom married and maxed out the teenage daughter's creativity... And then the power went out so everything was gone. evil
And one time I had these two female sims living together and they fell in love. I didn't want them to be together though, so I made another male sim and had him fall in love with one of the 2 original sims. When their wedding party came, I accidentally invited the other female sim. So the sim getting married was still in love with the old sim, and she greeted her with a smooch in front of the groom! So he got mad and left her at the altar. And horray, all of that happened before I saved at all, so when I reloaded the house to redo the wedding, the guy hadn't met the sim yet. scream UHGGHH it was a disaster...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff