Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:47 am
He bows down and says "Otawage, Narama" as he saw some confusion in her eyes. He then stopped bowing down and said "I was just wondering if you had a sensei for me.. Since I havent been assigned one yet.." and he was quick to add "Raikage-sama" still speaking very shyly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:55 am
"I have not assigned you a Sensei yet. Please have a seat while I finish attending to this nin's wound." Linea says politely. She didn't seem to be all that old, in fact she looked rather young compared to what people at the academy said about her.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:09 am
Narama was a bit confused, was this really the Raikage? She seemed so young and not at all that strict. "Yes, Raikage-sama." He said and went to have a seat watching the Raikage tend to the shinobi who layed before Narama, wich he did not recognize.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:19 am
Gurzbag
Narama was a bit confused, was this really the Raikage? She seemed so young and not at all that strict. "Yes, Raikage-sama." He said and went to have a seat watching the Raikage tend to the shinobi who layed before Narama, wich he did not recognize.
After Linea was done taking care of Yoh's wrist, by splinting it; she turned her attention to Narama. "Narama-chan...Tell me about yourself and what you want to accomplish as a shinobi." She speaks so frankly, it's almost scary.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:33 am
Narama looks at the Raikage and says "I want to become a kind and strong shinobi, and I refuse to let go of my friends.. Although I don't have many.. Raikage-sama." when he says this he looks down at his feet, and has a look of sadness in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:07 am
Gurzbag
Narama looks at the Raikage and says "I want to become a kind and strong shinobi, and I refuse to let go of my friends.. Although I don't have many.. Raikage-sama." when he says this he looks down at his feet, and has a look of sadness in his eyes.
"Then I have a test for you to complete, before I assign you a Sensei." She says to him. Looking deep into his eyes, with a straight face Linea continues, "Go to the Forest of Ordeals and fetch a scroll, that has been hidden somewhere. It is in a box that looks like this one." Linea points at a box that is on the table near the couch. It looked old and dirty, like it was buried for a long time.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:45 am
He stands up and looks at the Raikage. "I will do as you wish! Raikage-sama!" he bows and walks out of the office.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:52 am
After Narama left, Linea went to her desk and continued with stamping the papers she needed to put the village seal on.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:13 pm
A eager knock is heard on the door. "I hope she is in, I hope she is in! Naramas voice is heard outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:36 pm
He decides he can't wait any longer and opens the door "Raikage-sama! I have the box!" he says as he walks in.  

Gurzbag

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:37 pm
Neia MX
Kexaj
Yoh walked up to the Raikage's door, and took an exhasperated breath in, and knocked on the door lightly. "Lady Raikage? Are you there? Lady Raikage?" He still hadn't gotten his wrist fixed, or even attempted to splint it. He turned away from the door and rest his back on it, hoping Linea would be there.
Linea opened the door, and caught Yoh as he fell back. "What is it that you ne....Ah! Come let me tend to that wrist of yours." Linea says to Yoh, and walks him over to a couch.
"Thank you, Raikage-dono..." Yoh stood up and bowed to Linea. "Raikage-dono? That hunter-nin...He doesn't feel like anyone could trust him...Something about him seems off.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:47 pm
"Yoh...Do not concern yourself with the hunter-nin. Your main focus is to strive for excellence, and protect those you love. It is my duty to ensure the village stays safe, with the aid of my Jounin. Now don't you have a certain someone you should check on?" Linea's question implies that she knows how you feel toward Kasumi...How you really feel, not the competitiveness.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:51 pm
Neia MX
"Yoh...Do not concern yourself with the hunter-nin. Your main focus is to strive for excellence, and protect those you love. It is my duty to ensure the village stays safe, with the aid of my Jounin. Now don't you have a certain someone you should check on?" Linea's question implies that she knows how you feel toward Kasumi...How you really feel, not the competitiveness.
Yoh blushed a crimson red, bowed again. "Thank you again, Line...Raikage!" He rushed out the door, hoping Kasumi was ok. Then again, how did the Raikage know about that?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:54 pm
"Raikage-sama? I have the box you requested." Narama sounded shy again.  

Gurzbag

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces