vampires
View Results

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:42 pm
well i think it would be nice to cuddle up with big warm jacob and i would feel really safe with him and all but i think a vampire would make me feel safer and a lot sexier just cause of how he's using all of his willpower not to bite/kill her which would mean so much to me. i'm not sure. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:48 pm
Werewolves

--> Warmth: I hate the cold >w<
--> Dark skin: I really dont like pale guys
--> Strength: I like it when my guys Are and LOOK strong
--> Kissing: I would wanna be able to kiss my guy with out the fear of duying 0,0
--> Kindness: Most vampires are not veg heads, there for more dangerous, Werewolves, are so far, ALL kind, that is with out prevoction [[sp? o.0]]
--> Fur: I just LOVE it when my guys are hairy!!!!!!! whee *sqwee*
--> Size: dudes are huge! 3nodding
--> Speed: there faster than vamps, so says New Moon, and thats alwatds a great quality in my book wink XD

Her Sinful Fantasies

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:25 am
Bumpin' on up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:37 pm
definitely vampires!

I would feel so much safer with edward. i like my guys when they aren't completely covered in hair.

vampires seem so much more civilized.

Akayaa

Mikil of Southern

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:28 pm
Werewolves are definitley better. They're warm and cuddly. XD What's not to love about a hyperactive teenage werewolf? I love Jacob...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:48 pm
Vampires! biggrin

Personally, i think that Jacob sort of ruined the story in Eclipse.

Edward and Alice are my favourite. ^.^  

Striking

Spiritette

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:21 pm
VAMPIRES Duh

Love the cold
OMG Edward is hot
I don't like the sun much
He's not freakshily huge
EDWARD ZOMGS <3333  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:23 pm
Wait, maybe I should change my decision. I picked Vampires because of....yeah......Edward..

But if I had a choice of who I'd rather hang out with all day, I'd probably pick werewolves. Sorry.  

FlixiePixie

XGrayxReaperX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:47 pm
Everyone is all like "VAMPZ R BETTER LIKE ZOMG" But If I was to think about it, I don't know... I think I'm going to have a tough choice to make.

Vampires-
The obvious. Could loose control and rip out your throat. But then again, the "control" Part is somewhat sexy. Also. Isn't it true to say that there is only a small amount of vampires in the world that are not pure evil? Most people mistake being Evil for being powerfull, and usually it's a huge turn on. Scary, no? Then, from what I know about Vampires, is that they can usually control when they change, or morph, from the "human" veneer to the vampire that they are. That could also help in alot of situations. And true, Edward is a Vampire and Jacob is a Werewolf, but don't make your decision on who you like better as a"person." And the fact that they can't usually come out into direct sunlight... could be a bad thing. Oh, and the added bonus that they don't sleep and that they have no body heat of which to speak of. I don't think that would bug me, actually I'm sure it wouldn't at all, I'm usually freezing all the time anyway, what's the difference, aye? And the no sleep thing? Who cares. I can go a long time without sleep, and I love to take catnaps. I can pretty much fall asleep anywere. I fall asleep sitting up in class all of the time, haha. And you just gotta agree with me, fangs are bloody sexy. ('Scuse the pun.) And they would live forever, and if he really loved you, don't they call them... "Love Bites?" Yeah, I think that would be pretty friggen cool. Vampires it is.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:30 pm
I'm with the vampires of course.  

Rosalie L Hale

nearlycrazy6

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:32 pm
VAMPIRES!
THEY ARE SO MUCH COOLER BECAUSE THEY SPARKLE AND PLUS ALICE AND EDWARD ARE TWO OF THEM. HEHEHE I LOVE THEM. EDWARD SHALL BE MY HUSBAND ONE DAY MUHAHAHAHA!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:35 pm
i prefer vampire because their better and because of Edward and i don't like Jacob  

meggy_magic515

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:58 pm
I d k.

Werewolves:

Good stuff:
1. Finding your soul mate using imprinting.
2. No need to kill people.
3. The ability to still have a family and children.
4. Has the choice to be immortal or aging.
5. Muscles
6. A high body temperature (good for winter)

Bad stuff:
1. Anger management.
2. To accidently hurt the ones you love by getting angry and turning into a wolf, (read about emily with her damaged face)
3. Turning into a big furry wolf, and to be half naked all the time when turning back into a human.
4. A high body temperature (bad for summer)
5. To know everyones secrets (the mind reading thing.)
Vampires:

Good stuff:
1. Immortality (if you want it)
2. Beauty beyond immagination.
3. Muscles and being very fast.
4. Shining in the sun (if you like it)
5. An extra supernatural power. (edward- mind reading, alice-phycic for the future)
6. A cool body temperature.
7. They can't morph into anything like werewolves, and they "blend in" with humans.

Bad stuff:
1. The need for more, and more blood.
2. To accidently kill a person that you care about, (this only goes with humans)
3. Letting the sun reflect off you skin, (this could attract attention)
4. You are forced to kill humans or animals (if you are an animal luver), to quench you hunger / thirst.
5. Immortality (if you don't like it)
6. The three days of pain and torture of turning into a vampire.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:54 pm
VAMPIRES!!!! heart heart
I've always loved Vampires...their personalities are always so unique! ^-^  

Shizuko-chan

fallen-teddies

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:05 am
vampires definitely! werewolves are hairy and i dun like hairy  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer