Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
werewolves vs, vampires {the fights begun} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:40 pm
Kiyato Sekto
starts to howl are the full moon that gives light to a near by town under the rock im sitting on
nyroc loses the rabbit as the howl sounds through the field
damn and i almost had it  
Sam found a nice spot Far out in the woods no human had ever dared to go she sat down and wiped the blood from her lip "Stupid Pope, how dare he slap me"  

ShinyToy

Kiyato Sekto

i get off the rock and continue to walk down the hill "..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:41 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Sam found a nice spot Far out in the woods no human had ever dared to go she sat down and wiped the blood from her lip "Stupid Pope, how dare he slap me"
"hey are you ok?" she asked walking up to her  

Aprilbaby1

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:42 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
If you need anything you can...*hears the howling of wolves* you can tell me and i'll help you! brb i'm gonna check where that noise is coming from! *starts to go see what the noise is*  
Kiyato Sekto
i get off the rock and continue to walk down the hill "..."
nyroc gets low to the ground as he see's the other lycan
hmm never seen him in the pack before  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Sam looks at her and gets up "Im fine, but hey maybe could you like, LEAVE ME ALONE?!!" Sam walks away from her fast  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:43 pm
i walk into a near by woods "maybe i might find some food here"  

Kiyato Sekto

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:44 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Sam looks at her and gets up "Im fine, but hey maybe could you like, LEAVE ME ALONE?!!" Sam walks away from her fast
"just trying to help" she said rolling her eyes, she walked around the forest, her anger cooling down a bit  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:44 pm
Kiyato Sekto
nyroc follows after him making sure to stay down wind of him so his scent isn't found  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:45 pm
*comes over to the hill and looks over to find 2 lycans there* *whispering softly to himself* what are lycans doing here, but wait if there are lycans here there must be vampires too! uh oh we have some problems coming to the Vatican Race! *watches them more carefully to see what they're doing*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:46 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
"just trying to help" she said rolling her eyes, she walked around the forest, her anger cooling down a bit
As Sam starts walking she hear's wolves howling vary close to her she turns her head and see's two Lycan's she covers her mouth trying not to scream she slowly goes behind the tree still stareing at them "Im gonna die" She said is a scared wisper  

ShinyToy

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:47 pm
lupinewarrior
Kiyato Sekto
nyroc follows after him making sure to stay down wind of him so his scent isn't found

i continues to walk deeper into the woods but then hears a crack coming from the back and turns around. notices a lycan crouching down stair at me "hey! who are you?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:47 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
As Sam starts walking she hear's wolves howling vary close to her she turns her head and see's two Lycan's she covers her mouth trying not to scream she slowly goes behind the tree still stareing at them "Im gonna die" She said is a scared wisper
she appeared behind her "shh, ive never seen lycans before, now if you want to make it alive them trust me ok"  

Aprilbaby1

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:48 pm
Kiyato Sekto

Namia needs to find a bar. She couldnt really taste anything but blood but she thought she could sure use a drink. Something strong that would actually have an effect on her supernatural blood.

"dammit" she growled "wheres a bar when u need one?" she saw a boulder not far off from the town and close to the woods. She headed towards it and sat. She unsheathed her sword noise emanating from the vibration it made.

"aAhhh music to my ears" she said. She then took her cross bow and began to tug on the string making sure it was taught and tight. "im gonna need to replace this soon" she said scowling and thought that she needed to find a place to rest .  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff