Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
Nui's Thread for Contests/Quests [Dream Avi Contest! Join!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This thread....
  Roxors!
  Suxors!
  I'mawhore!
View Results

LuckyJayJay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:29 am
How do you do that cause i have tons of tokens and as you can see my avi is not even close to me dream avi and ive always donated out my gold but im actually starting to regret it because i have no gold for my dream avi i barely have 1000 and need like 10000 for 1 item and have been here for about 1 year so far..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:04 pm
LuckyJayJay
How do you do that cause i have tons of tokens and as you can see my avi is not even close to me dream avi and ive always donated out my gold but im actually starting to regret it because i have no gold for my dream avi i barely have 1000 and need like 10000 for 1 item and have been here for about 1 year so far..

Whar dronze said,I am so tired of the blasted beggars around here.I am at least try to reach my goal instead of beggind for donations.  

Blackova

Charisma Raye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:19 pm
sotakara
LuckyJayJay

Whar dronze said,I am so tired of the blasted beggars around here.I am at least try to reach my goal instead of beggind for donations.

You gotta read what she said - she donates a lot. She's a generous person. But yeahhh begging is still annoying.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:31 pm
I appreciate the fact that she is donating but do you really expect to get some money back?

I mean,I donated money to Stratus_affection but I did that to be nice,not to get more money.

Blackova

LuckyJayJay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:50 pm
Sorry I didnt mean it that way i was simply asking for a little bit and i didnt realize it would have been such a big deal...and please give me some credit ive been going around asking people if they need gold instead of asking for gold this is the only post other than my own thread that im asking for gold and even on my own thread its not in a mean way... I try not to be mean i try not to be gretty i try to be helpful but you have got to admit there is going to be at least one time everyone is going to ask for gold ... i mean i borrow gold but i pay people back so therefore actually taking gold it would have been my first time but i guess i didnt say that so i wont ask anymore...the reason i write all of this is because im getting my but chewed out for asking for a little bit of gold i mean im not repeating and repeating am i???No im not i simply asked 1 time...I am re-thinking about be generous now cause it seems to me when a generous person asks for gold they dont get it they just get their but chewed out but when a gretty person asks for gold they always get it so i think im guna go gretty cause it seems like when im generous i get treated like poop...think about it...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:15 pm
Charisma Raye
sotakara
LuckyJayJay

You gotta read what she said - she donates a lot. She's a generous person. But yeahhh begging is still annoying.

Not just that i didnt ask for gold i asked how to change tokens into tickets you guys need to learn to read better but the other one i posted is also true...the one right above this reply...  

LuckyJayJay

Charisma Raye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:20 pm
LuckyJayJay
Charisma Raye
sotakara
LuckyJayJay

Not just that i didnt ask for gold i asked how to change tokens into tickets you guys need to learn to read better but the other one i posted is also true...the one right above this reply...

Look it's a difficult situation, okay? There's no need to upset about that stuff. I was just trying to say that I understand where the two of you are coming from. If you read what I said, I was defending you. And nice people get donations. I got some nice ones if you look at my thread.

As for tokens, you use them playing Cards or Slots and then you get tickets when you win. Hope that answers your question.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:38 pm
Charisma Raye
LuckyJayJay
Charisma Raye
sotakara
LuckyJayJay

Look it's a difficult situation, okay? There's no need to upset about that stuff. I was just trying to say that I understand where the two of you are coming from. If you read what I said, I was defending you. And nice people get donations. I got some nice ones if you look at my thread.

As for tokens, you use them playing Cards or Slots and then you get tickets when you win. Hope that answers your question.

well thank you for defending me but i mean usually people that keep on asking get it but people that ask once dont...  

LuckyJayJay

Charisma Raye

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:40 pm
LuckyJayJay
Charisma Raye
LuckyJayJay
Charisma Raye
sotakara
LuckyJayJay

well thank you for defending me but i mean usually people that keep on asking get it but people that ask once dont...

Well, I thought I had inadvertently offended you, if I did, I'm sorry. And hey, I was gonna donate to you so yeah. Us good people gotta stick together.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:45 pm
Charisma Raye
LuckyJayJay
Charisma Raye
LuckyJayJay
Charisma Raye

Well, I thought I had inadvertently offended you, if I did, I'm sorry. And hey, I was gonna donate to you so yeah. Us good people gotta stick together.

Very True because if we dont keep together and turn against eachother then basically we are all guna go bad and theres guna be no good people left..so thanks...  

LuckyJayJay

PARAD0X X

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:45 pm
I'm glad you people worked that out.

It's okay to simply ask for a little donation. There is a difference between begging and questing. Beggars go to everythread, asking everyone for indecent amounts of money instead of working toward their goal. While questing, you may ask for donations, but at the same time, if you are working towards your goal you deserve some help.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:56 pm
LuckyJayJay

Listen.

Everyone regrets donating at the time. Like me for example. I donated a Kitsune to a good friend of mine, thinking that he really was a good friend of mine. Come to find out, he was a complete a*****e that only cared about himself. To make a short story shorter, he ended up hacking me and stealing everything I had. He even went as far as changing my password and my Gaian name.

BUCK3T

BUCK3T

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:06 am
Another day, a little more gold.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:36 pm
Cromby
I'm glad you people worked that out.

It's okay to simply ask for a little donation. There is a difference between begging and questing. Beggars go to everythread, asking everyone for indecent amounts of money instead of working toward their goal. While questing, you may ask for donations, but at the same time, if you are working towards your goal you deserve some help.

Thank you that is all i was doing is asking for a little help i am saving up not buying anything and working towards my goal i even got a job here on gaia and i just needed a little help at the time but i dont go to every forum or guild and begg for gold i know it does get anoyying..  

LuckyJayJay

LuckyJayJay

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:39 pm
[Nuisance]
LuckyJayJay

Listen.

Everyone regrets donating at the time. Like me for example. I donated a Kitsune to a good friend of mine, thinking that he really was a good friend of mine. Come to find out, he was a complete a*****e that only cared about himself. To make a short story shorter, he ended up hacking me and stealing everything I had. He even went as far as changing my password and my Gaian name.

and see thats what i mean i was regretting donating at the time but i still went back that same hour and started to donate again...I am very sorry that your so called friend hacked you...I just hope it doesnt happen again.. well thanks for taking my side on that...  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff