Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
When .hack Made you go ~AARRGG!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite twin blade?
  Kite
  A-20
  Natsume
  Sora
  Shugo
  Alkaid
  Azure Flame Kite
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:19 pm
Podkayne of Mars
I can't stand noble grunties. XD
They speak the most ear-shattering French. "OOOHHHH MONUH MEEEEE!" And I swear they say "oui" like "owie". My first time getting one of those, I wanted it to shut up SO badly.

xD
I feel your pain. I hated them too. D:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:47 pm
The Slate Scholar
One Area: Omega: Hidden Darkside Holy Ground.
15 Level Dungeon with Data Bugs out the wazoo.

I leveled my characters up to level 99 (ALL OF THEM).

1st Attempt:
Balmung and Elk
GAME OVER: Level 9

2nd Attempt:
BlackRose and Elk
GAME OVER: Level 10

3rd Attempt:
Helba and Elk
GAME OVER: Level 7

---Eventually---

27th Attempt:
Helba and Elk
COMPLETED
...and then the disk glitches and starts over. TT^TT

Which game of .hack is this  

x_Tech Darkness_x

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

ChemHate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:00 am
I was frustrated when it took me two years to find nine J-cores....

I did laugh, very hard, when I discovered Wiseman was in elementary school. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:30 am
.hack//QUARANTINE  

The Slate Scholar
Crew

Puppetry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:09 am
You guys had trouble with Ovan? I got super scared when he killed Pi and Atoli so I leveled up to 95 before finally going to see him.

Oh, I had trouble with Bordeaux's Aida, Oswald. The hint screen lies! You don't have time to slash its web bullet things! I found medium range to be best because he was really hard to stun when far away, and you definitely don't want to fight close range.

Oh, I still haven't completed 'The One Sin returns' quest. Any tips on that? ^_^;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:06 pm
Harakibi
You guys had trouble with Ovan? I got super scared when he killed Pi and Atoli so I leveled up to 95 before finally going to see him.

Oh, I had trouble with Bordeaux's Aida, Oswald. The hint screen lies! You don't have time to slash its web bullet things! I found medium range to be best because he was really hard to stun when far away, and you definitely don't want to fight close range.

Oh, I still haven't completed 'The One Sin returns' quest. Any tips on that? ^_^;;

For The One Sin quest, I think you'll be fine. It's pretty much the same thing. I would level up a bit though.
OH SWEET JESUS, THAT BATTLE TOOK ME LIKE 45 MINUTES THE FIRST TIME. D:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

fk12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:31 pm
Aha, I'm at the part in //QUARANTINE where you have to find lots of J Virus cores. emo This will take a while.

Yay, more people that had trouble with ! Seriously. That thing was harder than Corbenik. D: That... shouldn't be.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:05 pm
x.x first time i saw shugo i was like arghh!  

Txukasa

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:33 pm
fk12
Aha, I'm at the part in //QUARANTINE where you have to find lots of J Virus cores. emo This will take a while.

Yay, more people that had trouble with ! Seriously. That thing was harder than Corbenik. D: That... shouldn't be.

I hated finding virus cores. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:48 pm
fk12

I think it took me at least five tries before defeating the stupid thing sad Then two when trying to get the wallpaper.  

Puppetry

Puppetry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:00 pm
As for crying, I -almost- cried when Shino was pked while Haseo was screaming her name.

But then some guy had to completely ruin the thing when he wrote a comment for the youtube video. Something like, "Can you imagine Haseo in real life, sobbing in front of his computer while killing the game controller?"

And I still laugh on random occasions when I think about it.

There's also that one part with Atoli explaining how she was bullied and pressured in real life. But then, there was that conversation:

Haseo: What did you do to Atoli!?
Sakaki: I did EVERYTHING!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:56 am
~[My soul needs to be free, free from the hate inside of me ]~
I hated why they do during the ending of the First 2 G.U. games...First Atoli is hit by AIDA, then Ovan somehow comes back and surprises (kinda) Haseo and Atoli after he was "Killed."
~[Free from the pain, that feels like daggers in the rain]~  

Kelivan

Crimson_Skeith

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:07 am
I would have to say the most frustrating thing I've encountered is that accursed ONE SIN boss!

I only cried when Mia died in the original game, and almost did when she came back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:08 pm
ONE SIN, make me want to cry, out of frustration.D<< I still haven't beat it.  

x-Rorein

Dueling Gunz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:17 pm
the thing about .hack that made me go aaaaaarg was in the first .hack game where you had to go solo through this infected area with kite then solo the friggin dungeon I kept dieing so many times that I decided to level kite up to 13 for it...  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff