Dreaming of Blood+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinygami

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:54 pm
I had an odd dream too.

I dreamt I was Haji and my Cello had been replaced by a fiddle. Then suddenly a devilish looking Chiropteran with a gold fiddle appeared and I bet anyone who's Heard Devil Went Down to Georgia can guess what happens next.

*Feels funny for having such a whacked up dream*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:01 pm
Kenaserenity
Aww, poor Diva! Gave birth to a book? Wow, even I haven't had dreams like That.

But, speaking of dreams, I had one last night! it's been such a while since I'd had any Blood+ related dreams, that it makes me feel terribe that I forgot a big important of it!! T^T
What I do remember was that I think I was switching between Saya and Diva through the entire dream. Mostly, it wasn't related to the anime at all- just the struggle between the sisters in some kind of other dimension or something like that.
Saya and Diva were princesses, but Diva had been exiled (this time she was Saya's older sister by a few years, though they looked the same age) So, Saya had always been curious about her sister- but all the elders tried and tried to discourage her from seeing or talking to Diva. Saya was actually understanding to why Diva was the way she was! (What a wonderful dream)
*From Diva's side~ Diva had finally escaped the prison she was locked away into. And she was coming back for her little sister- who she felt had betrayed her by being allowed to live within the kingdom. Saya had finally come into rule of the kingdom, and there wasn't any mention of the long-lost older sister to be remembered by any of the people other than the elders and Saya herself. Slowly, she snuck into the palace and tricked Saya ito coming out- making Saya change her appearence to hide who she was from the commoners and palace guards.
*From Saya's side~ Saya had finally found her big sister! She was ecstatic to follow the trail left behind, and to finally know her long-lost sister. Out of the palace, she hid herself by cutting her hair short ....

And after that it's really a big blur of fighing between the two over a lot of time and places. Saya tryng to understand her big sister Diva, and trying to "help" her by taming the "darker" side of Diva... And eventually Diva is killed in some kind of traumatic accident. Saya returns to the throne with lessons learned and she tells the people of the pain that her sister Diva and her had shared. She doesn't want anyone to forget her big sister ever again.
I thought it was so sad.

That does sound really sad. ;_; wow what a dream. My sister had a crazy dream one day while me and my dad were watching episodes of Blood + i had recorded. She said she could hear the sounds of it while she was sleeping and it gave her a really freaky whacked up dream. XD She dreamed Hagi was dressed up like Willy Wonka (the Johnny Depp one she said) and he had the walking cane and everything! And he was in my grandma's huge backyard fighting chiropterans and Saya was oblivious to his strange change of costume. she acted like it was normal. And so they were fighting the chiropterans and somehow (i can't remember! XO ) she ended up getting hurt or dying, one of the two. i can't remember. I couldn't help but bust out laughing when she told me Hagi was dressed up like Willy Wonka! rofl rofl rofl  

YamiCheza
Crew

Mackenzie_1515

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:17 pm
my lord how funny, i had a blood+ daydream in History class it was me and Kai fighting Diva and Soloman, i had taken Sayas place and Kai was my Chervalia(Please don't kill me i can't spell!) it was so hot ti ended with Kai kissing me lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:16 pm
I'm a major daydreamer, I get in trouble for it all the time too bc I space out, on accedent, and I'm daydreaming about something random and someone's tryin to talk to me, and I have no clue about what or why...lol. i have a lot of dreams when I'm asleep, I can only remember that much, but I could never remember what they were, I could only remember my nightmares, aspecially the reaccuring ones, like about the nightmares i have about falling off of a clif or about the spiders....(yuki's terrified of hights and bugs.....and lots of other things!!!!) yes, yuki has serious issues... stare  

yuki~chan3

Beloved Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Wolf Within 100

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:20 pm
yuki~chan3
I'm a major daydreamer, I get in trouble for it all the time too bc I space out, on accedent, and I'm daydreaming about something random and someone's tryin to talk to me, and I have no clue about what or why...lol. i have a lot of dreams when I'm asleep, I can only remember that much, but I could never remember what they were, I could only remember my nightmares, aspecially the reaccuring ones, like about the nightmares i have about falling off of a clif or about the spiders....(yuki's terrified of hights and bugs.....and lots of other things!!!!) yes, yuki has serious issues... stare

I have dreams about falling over, tripping and falling off cliffs and stuff, too. I wake up right before i hit the ground. It makes me wake up all the sudden all freaked out. o_O;;;

I had this dream once (not related to falling off cliffs and such, thank goodness. ^^; ) that was really weird. There was this secret canon thing (from Trinity Blood but i won't get into that because it's not Blood+ ) and Solomon and Diva were totally oblvious to the fact that they were about to get blown up with the rest of the world and this is what's possibley even weirder: Solomon was killing chiropterans for Diva!!!
He was acting all suave and charming and stuff while he was killing them, trying to impress her and had a little grin on his face while Diva was all impressed, just liked he wanted. Her face just lit up. When I woke up thinking about the psycho dream i got an unshakable urge to draw the scene but chibi-fied!! XD (i know, crazy. i don't know why, but i felt like i just had to.) So here it is: My Illustration of my dream  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:54 pm
lol ive had lots of those dreams about falling and stuff.... and lol nice drawing!!!! ^_^  

cheesefreak99

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:58 pm
cheesefreak99
lol ive had lots of those dreams about falling and stuff.... and lol nice drawing!!!! ^_^

LOL, thx! xd i didn't try to add much detail even to the chibi factor of the pic so i thought it truned out pretty crappy, but i felt like i had to show the guild my pic, lol!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:06 pm
What a lurvly drawing! I can't do chibis... they always turn out terribly, terribly wrong. (Plus I can't get my stupid main compy to let me clean up my newest drawing so I can put it onto my devArt account T^T )  

Kenaserenity
Crew

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:10 pm
8D you have a devianART account? Cool! I love surfing around websites like that and see all the cool pictures people draw!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:37 am
Yeah, I have a link to my account on my About Me in my Profile ^^~ Yeah, once I realized how to clean up my owrk, I decided I'd open up my own little fandom, with me residing as queen! *evil laugh* But, seriously, the only human drawing I've put up is in my Scraps bin- there's two versions of it. Oh! And if you click on the horse icon in my Journal there, you'll find my friend Ranch- she's coloring the drawing for me. EDIT She finished colouring the drawing!! Homg, I recommend you all to see it on her page-- she's STRanch. aka on Gaia, Frankie Blue Eyes. (She has a link on her About Me as well.)  

Kenaserenity
Crew

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:22 pm
Kenaserenity
Yeah, I have a link to my account on my About Me in my Profile ^^~ Yeah, once I realized how to clean up my owrk, I decided I'd open up my own little fandom, with me residing as queen! *evil laugh* But, seriously, the only human drawing I've put up is in my Scraps bin- there's two versions of it. Oh! And if you click on the horse icon in my Journal there, you'll find my friend Ranch- she's coloring the drawing for me. EDIT She finished colouring the drawing!! Homg, I recommend you all to see it on her page-- she's STRanch. aka on Gaia, Frankie Blue Eyes. (She has a link on her About Me as well.)

Sure, I'll check it out sometime! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:13 pm
Takenga
mine was totally weird...and really,really long.......

it involved: saya's sword, the last day of school, haji's right hand,
and a nintendo wii...

it was really wierd...

LOLL that IS weird haah in a funny way  

__blankedout

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:15 am
yuki~chan3

I'm like that too, it sucks. Though recently I think I had a Death Note dream in which I was helping L with the investigation. *lol*

Never had any blood+ ones  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:01 am
Haha, I had a fun Blood+ dream last night. Well, I filled in the role of Saya and I completely abused poor Haji.
I would dangle off of a ledge and call out his name just to see if he'd come, and every single time he would.
I would put myself in extremely dangerous situations, just to have him come and save me. God, I wish I had a Haji.

[C]raving [C]haos

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:32 pm
[C]raving [C]haos
Haha, I had a fun Blood+ dream last night. Well, I filled in the role of Saya and I completely abused poor Haji.
I would dangle off of a ledge and call out his name just to see if he'd come, and every single time he would.
I would put myself in extremely dangerous situations, just to have him come and save me. God, I wish I had a Haji.

LOL!! rofl Poor Hagi!! xd  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces