Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Kay guys, what's YOUR morbid fascination? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torture? Yes? No?
  Yeeeeeeeewwwwww.......
  Okay, I guess.
  Oh yes! It's just so much fun!
  Bamboo! ^_^
View Results

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:34 pm
Sexual mutilation. . .

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:45 am
Not really that morbid, but

Remebering how people died and what caused it on tv shows, such as Law and Order and CSI

although, I think my mum finds it bizzare how I can remember things like that.  

darkcrimsongoth

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:49 am
Autoerotic asphyxia  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:02 am
AH, morbid minded fascinations. These are very intruiging, exciting, erotic at best. Everyone has their own thoughs, methods, and ideas. Each one of us contributing some notion of human thought into this digital page. Well, here is my contribution:
Necrophagia: feeding on corpses or carrion
The idea of eating a the flesh of a once live creature is a pleasure for me. All the ways to cook certain sections of meat, organs, skin. You can create millions of different dishes with the very essence of nature. You could make soup or stew, grilled meat for burgers, maybe a taco. Each creature brings a whole new course to the table. Fresh water, salt water, air-born, land-walking. No matter how the creature got about in or on this world, they can help your stomach feel much happier.

I really love those bloody cuts of meat. Almost fresh of the bones, dripping in blood. Those are lovely and give your mouth a sensation unlike any other substance. Just stick the knife in, tear away that fleshy protection, and rip the meat right off. Let their natural heated texture warm your stomach.
You can use anything and everything to make a meal. Combine different creatures into one sensational dish, for many to enjoy.
And leftovers always make great sandwiches....  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Demonic_angels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:22 pm
Listening to Foamy the squirrel. He's a flippin squirrel and he's knows about the world. Also the little ADD squirrel he goes insane. and doesn't stop talking. But mostly what i like thats morbid would be really weird art. like dead dolls and blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:24 pm
We were driving by a cemetary once....

Me:*points out of car window* Look at that headstone, it's done so beautifully!

Everyone else: neutral Yes....it is...

Me to a friend in the car:*a while later* Did you ever really think about it...all those bodies beneath you, slowly rotting away beneath the soil. The worms oozing through them, the betttles scraping away at them. Their eyes are probebly dried up now, if you touched one it would problably crumble like a small crumpled package of dust....And people say they're in heaven or hell...while their bodies are here...this is hell...imagine being conscience while going through the decaying process, and feeling everything somehow...you would go mad....

Friend: xp gonk Good thing I didn't eat before this...  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:30 pm
Mine are indeed very unpleasant, ranging from rape, to the art of butchering living things to create maximum visceral effect right down to breaking someones bones one by one.

I don't like that side of me, as people have noted when it creeps in occasionally, I seem to become a very different person when those... depraved interests and desires surface.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:33 pm
hmmm, im not gonna go deep, just my standard.

Blood.
The stuff is beautiful, delicous, and poisonous. its true, drinking to much will kill you. sometimes ill inflict very painful wounds because i LOVE the pain, and just to have a SIP of blood. I also have thousands of sick ideas... and i make people puke when i talk about torture...  

Toasterladd

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:38 pm
Rellik San
Mine are indeed very unpleasant, ranging from rape, to the art of butchering living things to create maximum visceral effect right down to breaking someones bones one by one.

...I think I like you a little more.
Lawl. I be crazeh.

Anywho, I can't think much of a morbid interest right now or at least not one I'm going to share.
Poisons maybe. I like chemicals and poisons...poisonous chemicals?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:41 am
Leather, blood, and razors just put em together  

Thorrim

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:21 am
This seems like a time to mention a personal fantasy of mine, is to see a girl pleasure herself...

with the bladed end of a knife.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:37 am
Byrn_in_hel
Alright, everybody has one teeny tiny little secret fascination with something morbid, gory, disgusting, or otherwise socially unacceptable. What's yours?

Mine would be torture. I love reading about torture methods and thinking up my own. I don't know why, I just do. Its interesting to me. It isn't like I would ever use them, but they do make good threats. My internet history makes me look like a freak.

So, what's your secret obsession?

I am obsessed with blood, and slow and painful torture  

Devils_lilboy

The Holy Statue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:39 am
love the smell and taste of blood, usually cutt deep enough to taste blood  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:39 am
albinos are hot  

bloodyandrea

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:16 pm
Rellik San
This seems like a time to mention a personal fantasy of mine, is to see a girl pleasure herself...

with the bladed end of a knife.

That brings to mind a Law and Order formed curiousity of mine towards penetration.
More specificly, penetration with the bladed end of a knife.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff