Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:42 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
{i would but im having a brain fart i cant think at all} gonk

[Hmmz?]
{i dranks to many slurpies and was running around a lot today so im like dead retarded right now the only thing i can think of is my guy on a roof looking at his graduation form and either being mad becouse he hates the group hes in or being happy}

[you could come to the dinner, meeting us there? --- and you could be some friend that i had in my past, but you moved or somthing? or you could be a enemy since first grade... since you was a smartass against me or something? i have many ideas!]
{i just got an idea i could be a recomended person for the teams that you have been given control of
thank god that slurpies wear off after awhile}

"My father said he invited some 'Recomended agents'... i hope for his sake that they really are as good as he hint them to be"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:00 pm
finishing the wine corrren sais "well i'm bored now how mutch longer till i get there."

(g2g soon)  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:06 pm
*Logen said as she saw the Huge Mansion:*

"well here we are, and it seem some guests have comed already"

*she said as there was Many cars in the parking lot they had buildt for guests the car they drove was going to another part of the Huge mansion, it was a closer place than the parking lot they drove to a garage integrated in the castle alike mansion, they drove up to a pod, then they three was teleported to the living room, that really... was to big to be true, old furniture was in a stylish way covering the whole place, and inside was there Alot of people chatting around, then her dad, a man with alot of muscles came up to her, and hugged her gently, kissing her, so did her mom, a really, beutifull woman, with long red hair, Logen was twiching in pain as Logen's father was stepping on her tail... ... she said:*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:07 pm
"Please step away from my tail dad Before you break some of the bones in it!"

*he stepped away in horror, for causing such pain to his doughter then he said:*

"im sorry my dear, i didnt notice it, sorry, well since you are here, now we should enjoy this 'party' we made for you... could you send me your Graduation diploma?"

*as he said so, she sendt it in email with her neurotic interface so that he could see it, she had top grades in all subjects, and she had many prices in science classes*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:14 pm
nemo sat on a chair at the party do to the fact he had never been good at dancing
he took a drink of his water and sat there listening to the music  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:18 pm
lupinewarrior
nemo sat on a chair at the party do to the fact he had never been good at dancing

*Logen's father looked a bit happily at Nemo, and said to Logen:*

"well i have some people you ought t meet, and maybee you should consider my highest recomendation for this fella over here, let me introduce Nemo"

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:20 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior

"well i have some people you ought t meet, and maybee you should consider my highest recomendation for this fella over here, let me introduce Nemo"
nemo looks up
nice to meet you logen
he smiles and holds out a furred hand  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:23 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior

nemo looks up
nice to meet you logen

*Logen Shook his hand lightly:*

"Nice to meet you too, i hope for the future we will work together, do you have a neurotic interface?"

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:27 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior

nemo looks up
nice to meet you logen

"Nice to meet you too, i hope for the future we will work together, do you have a neurotic interface?"
no but this ear ring here basically is the same thing it acts as a com link sends and receives e-mails and has internet access plus can work as a hacker  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:33 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior

nemo looks up
nice to meet you logen

no but this ear ring here basically is the same thing it acts as a com link sends and receives e-mails and has internet access plus can work as a hacker

*Logen looks at the ring, then she tocuhed it and she took the information that it had on it from it and she said*

"a neurotic interface is more useable, im sure my dad can sponsor you to get a good Neurotic interface, you will find that it is a Huge difference between Neurotic interface... everyone that joins my team will get one that fits them and their equipment will be designed by me and the 5 other lab personel that ill have to find sooner or later"

[im hoping on getting more people that can join meh team :3]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:36 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior

nemo looks up
nice to meet you logen

*Logen looks at the ring, then she tocuhed it and she took the information that it had on it from it and she said*

"a neurotic interface is more useable, im sure my dad can sponsor you to get a good Neurotic interface, you will find that it is a Huge difference between Neurotic interface... everyone that joins my team will get one that fits them and their equipment will be designed by me and the 5 other lab personel that ill have to find sooner or later"

thats good to hear i was hoping to get one soon but just never had the time
im sure it will be a major difference in the two
{lol i might be able to bring in some people if you want}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:45 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
nemo looks up
nice to meet you logen

*Logen said*

"well i hope you will like it i think ill design and program you one! ... might take some time but,... it will be worth it, !"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:47 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
nemo looks up
nice to meet you logen

*Logen said*

"well i hope you will like it i think ill design and program you one! ... might take some time but,... it will be worth it, !"

thanks that would be very kind of you to do and if i could repay you all you would need to do is ask  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:50 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior

*Logen said*

thanks that would be very kind of you to do and if i could repay you all you would need to do is ask

"Well i dont want my team to have outdated equipment!"

*Logen the turned to his father*

"have he comed yet? ... Kelmon?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:56 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior

*Logen said*

"Well i dont want my team to have outdated equipment!"

*Logen the turned to his father*

"have he comed yet? ... Kelmon?"

nemo sits on the couch thinking
*it will be nice working for her  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items