Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Sleeping Patterns Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

exoticdelerium

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:32 am
I tend to have a vampire's schedule. I fall asleep around 7:00 AM and wake up around 3:00 or 4:00 PM. Unless I have to work of course. Although I remember one time I was late for work because I slept in . . . . I didn't have to be to work until 8:00 PM btw!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:36 pm
I usually go to bed around 10:30 then wake up at 6:30 to go to school.  

cwthewolf

whore27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:32 pm
my sleeping patterns change depending or wiether i have something to do early the next day....but usually i can't fall asleep till around 6 or 7am when the suns up then i sleep till like 3 so i stay up all night and sleep all day  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:41 am
Insomnia runs in my family, so when I'm not in school there really is no pattern for my sleeping schedule, other than when I fall asleep its usally for a good 9-hour block.

Case and point; This monday I went to bed at 7AM, Tuesday I went to bed at 11.30PM, Wendsay I went to bed at 4AM, and today I don't think I'll be getting to sleep until about noon-ish.

I don't have any pattern, I just go to sleep when I'm tired.  

DreamerSpirit

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:44 am
I usually go to bed early but have a hard time falling asleep. I usually wake up early, but lately I've been sleeping in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:26 am
I go to bed any where from 3AM to 4AM...Hehehe and I wake up no later then 8AM...It is great...some times I dont sleep at all...like today is my second day/night without more than 1 hour of sleep...  

An Angels Bloody Past

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:48 am
Most the time i don't sleep. But when i do..It is either during the day or at 5am and i have to wake up at 7am...But i feel more energized when i get less sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:39 am
my sleeping patterens are...weird...
Sunday: wake up at 1 or 2 AM in the morning, go to sleep at 10:00 PM
Monday: wake up at 5:00 AM, sleep at 12:00 or 1:00 AM
Tuesday: wake up at 9:00 AM, sleep at 9:30 PM
Wednesday: same as Sunday
Thursday: same as Monday
Friday: same as Tuesday
Saturday: Sleep until about 12:00 noon, sleep at about 12:00

whee  

Ming Chen

The Red Gem

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:40 am
I've been going to sleep at 5am and waking up at 5pm recently but it's school holidays so I can get away with it. Usually I have to try to get to sleep at at least 11am so I can manage to get to class on time. I wish they ran night high schools  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:00 am
I go to sleep at around 11pm, but then I wake up at 6am.
That's probably 'cause I drink too much water and have to go to the washroom.
Then I go back to sleep and if I have to go to school, I wake up at 8am 'cause school is really near my house.
If I don't have school, I wake up at around 10am.
Weird. I try to sleep a lot but, I can't really.
Going to the washroom messes up my entire sleep routine.

Illuminee

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:56 pm
I used to be nocturnal, but now that I have a job it goes like this: Go to bed at 8 PM, wake up at 3 AM. Pretty shitty if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:27 pm
I cannot for the life of me go to bed before at least 1AM. If I go to sleep before then, I end up waking up at 3 or 4AM, and unable to go back to sleep, no matter how tired I get. :/

There's been several instances where I'd become fully nocturnal, but I realised that I missed most of my favourite TV shows so I somehow got back on a more "normal" schedule.  

BabyEaterLad

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm
Well, my parents (and the government) rule my lives. Without them (or at a sleepover), I can stay up until 4 in the morning. I hate the sunlight, so I stay inside much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:50 pm
crown_of_thorns
What kind of sleeping patterns do you have? Do you like to go to bed and wake up nice and early? Are you basically half nocturnal? Or completely nocturnal, when you can be? Can you run on a little sleep, or do you need a lot?

I've had around 20 hours of sleep the past week. I've gone to bed at about 11am, and woken up at 1-2pm.

How's that? And I function perfectly normal, too.

But, normally, on school nights, I would have gone to sleep at around 2-3am and woken up at 6:30. Weekends would have found me going to sleep at around 5am and waking up at 8-9am.

I run on very little sleep very efficiently. I might need a little bit more sleep if I'm out all day, but usually only an hour or two more.

I don't sleep very heavily, and, unlike a lot of people I know, I can wake up and be fully functional and awake within a couple of minutes. I usually wake up, go to the washroom, and then do whatever.  

2aetH

Epyona

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:00 pm
I'm not really sure, mine has been all screwed up this year.

The other day, I stayed up till 6AM [when it was supposed to be only till about 12] for the video in my profile, to be release, yet I woke up at Eight in the morning due to the extremely unbearably birght sun shining through my translucent curtains, that are good for.. God knows?

Other times I'll sleep until 1-2Pm.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces