Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Hitomi sat on her knees across from Keade and breathed heavily. "Haaah haaah haaah.." she was getting close to exhausting her chahra for the day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:51 pm
Three Kaede's grinned at Hitomi. "Ready for some discipline?" One of them said.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:56 pm
Hitomi crossed her arms over her body and did some quick hand signs. It appeared that nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:59 pm
Two of the Kaede's jumped at Hitomi ready to make her pay for her attitude.

The third walked over and started studying the scroll that Hitomi had been reading doing the hand signs slowly so as to memorize them then progressively faster.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:11 pm
A extensive amount of chakra was released and Hitomi gave everything she had left to do this. "Plasma Ball!" A field of electric energy surrounded Hitomi repelling the two Keades that jumped at her. The field lasted for a moment after repelling the Keades, once it faded Hitomi fell over passed out from exhaustion. Hitomi has given all she had just to impress her sister, her body displayed a few bruises that Keade knew she didn't give her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:15 pm
The two clones poofed out of exsistance and kaede set the scroll aside walking over to her little sister she examined the bruises. "Hmm you have a fighting spirit that's for sure." She smiled and carried the girl over by the wall laying her down to be comfortable brushing her hair softly before she brought the scroll over to sit by her and began studying again.

After an hour or so she moved to the middle of the room and started concentrating her chakra into the moves she had recently witnessed Hitomi use.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:25 pm
Linea walked back in to the Dojo, and saw Hitomi passed out. "Good she didn't hold back. She should be able to use those skills in the Exams. Did you teach her the Shadow Clone technique?" Linea says to Keade. Wow you didn't even hear her walk in that's impressive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Kaede jumped a little startled. "She passed out before I got the chance. the little mite did well though." She told the Raikage. "She did she me use it. I was just about to test the Jutsu's she used in our little bout."  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:45 pm
"I see...Well she did something I wasn't expecting. I heard her use a technique I didn't exactly teach her. She must have adapted one I taught with another I gave her a scroll about. That pleases me, since I now know that she has great potential." Linea says to Keade.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:07 pm
Kaede nodded. "Would that be the last jutsu she tried?" She asked moving away from the Raikage and ran through the process for her new jutsu. "Thunder UP!" She lashed out her fist delivering a lighting punch to the air.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:35 am
Hitomi woke up and noticed that Keade and Linea were talking. She sat up and stretched. "Uhh.." Hitomi's muscles ached and she was still kind of tired, this was mostly due to the fact that she expended so much chakra.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:04 pm
Kaede noticed Hitomi wake up. "Hitomi learn this scroll before the exams." She ordered handing the girl the Shadow Clone Jutsu scroll. "It will be very helpful."  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:17 pm
Yoh quickly ran into the dojo, grabbing the Raikage's arm like a child. "Lady Raikage! Can you help me Kawarimi no Jutsu today?" Yoh's childish demeanor took away of the fact of him being a great Taijutsu fighter, even though he never learned the Substitution jutsu.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:01 am
((I just needed a sentimental starting position...I've been gone so long becouse loss of internet. Hope you don't disagree Neia, with this that will follow))

Hana Oni looked down on every one. He tuched his forhead where his old forhead protector once had been What he had slamed at Lineas desk before he tolled her that she didn't know every thing about him and her and then he had left. He looked at himself training down there. What more he had become with Aoigetsu now. He often come to Kumogakure, he had noticed that he had become a missing nin. Something that wasn't to strange, but what he truly wanted to know if Linea had bother looked into his history and found out or did she not care about it?  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

B E T R A Y 3 R

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:32 pm
Kasaimoui heard everything happening outside and entered the Dojo, glancing around. "Hello?"  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff