Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:45 am
Mobius Nightshade
He almost caught up to the two. "You there! You will take me to Fuhrer Bradley. Or you will die. Either way, incooperation will make things extremely painful." Then he sensed someone behind him. "Ah yes... The Purple Tiger Alchemist, I believe. Do you intend to stop me?" He said this without turning around.

*Logen smiled as she noticed that he had noticed her, she just laughed and said:*

"why should i? much more interesting to see what you do, though please dont be so destructive, ill take you to fhurer bradly"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:51 am
Mobius smiled. He released the person's stomach from his control. "Finally. Someone around her who isn't a complete idiot. Alright. better you than shorty and dingus down there." He released an explosion between the two figures at the bottom of the stairs, sending them sliding across the floor in opposite directions. They were slightly charred, but otherwise unhurt. "However, I can't guarantee any lack of destruction. I am Mobius, homunculus of the military, S-class threat, capable of causing chemical reactions on sight. Nice to meet you." He turned, and offered an outstretched hand.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:02 am
Mobius Nightshade
Mobius smiled. He released the person's stomach from his control. "Finally. Someone around her who isn't a complete idiot. Alright. better you than shorty and dingus down there." He released an explosion between the two figures at the bottom of the stairs, sending them sliding across the floor in opposite directions. They were slightly charred, but otherwise unhurt. "However, I can't guarantee any lack of destruction. I am Mobius, homunculus of the military, S-class threat, capable of causing chemical reactions on sight. Nice to meet you." He turned, and offered an outstretched hand.

*Logen reached out with her Automail hand and shook his hand and said:*

"Nice to meet you to, Logen is my name, as you said, im the purple tiger alchemist, i was a threat to the military, though now i work for them, dont know why though, i have all the knowledge i can have about everything i can have knowledge about, well, lets go"

*as she said that she was a threat her left eye was transformed intoo a tiger's eye*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:07 am
The lens of Mobius' automail eye zoomed in a bit, examining the tiger eye which laid in her skull. "Nice to see we have something in common. Shall we go now?" (By the way, my automail eye is my right eye, so the eyes are face to face, so to speak.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:14 am
Mobius Nightshade
The lens of Mobius' automail eye zoomed in a bit, examining the tiger eye which laid in her skull. "Nice to see we have something in common. Shall we go now?" (By the way, my automail eye is my right eye, so the eyes are face to face, so to speak.)

*Logen released his hand and started walking up to a car that was of military origin a humvee without roof ;3*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:59 am
Mobius got in. His eye scanned the vehicle. "Hmph... This thing's a piece of crap..." He then stimulated a more explosive reaction while tempering the material of the car. "There. It should go a bit faster now."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:07 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Mobius got in. His eye scanned the vehicle. "Hmph... This thing's a piece of crap..." He then stimulated a more explosive reaction while tempering the material of the car. "There. It should go a bit faster now."

*Logen sat down int he driver's seat, and smiled, she had done somthing to the engine, and everything worked a lot better then what Mobius thought, Logen stepped at the gas, and they went forewards rahter to fast really to be the car that it suggested it to be, she smiled as she drove in between the other cars, though it seemed likely that she would crash, logen had trained doing like this for a time now, they was at the mansion that the Fhurer lived in after some minutes*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:13 pm
(G2G work back at 10:40)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:25 pm
He gazed at the mansion. His eye scanned the building. "I sense lifeforms alright. I can't read Bradley's signature specifically, but he probably saw me coming a mile away and masked it. Let's storm the place!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:50 pm
Mobius Nightshade
He gazed at the mansion. His eye scanned the building. "I sense lifeforms alright. I can't read Bradley's signature specifically, but he probably saw me coming a mile away and masked it. Let's storm the place!"

*Logen smiled and said:*

"i have nothing against the Fhurer himself, though i dont mind you storming his little mansion"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:59 pm
He burst through the front door. A small child approached him. "Are you one of Daddy's friends?" Unsmiling, Mobius said "Yeah. Here's $20. Go buy yourself something nice." As the child left, Mobius looked at his mother, the Fuhrer's wife. "He was very flat-out with her. "Madam, your husband and I don't get along nicely. He may be able to hold his own against me, but I suggest you stay out of the way. Just because I want him to get the point doesn't mean I want you to get hurt. But if you do get in the way, I won't give a damn wether you leave this house in a matchbox." The lady quickly got the message and left the house. Mobius turned to Logen. "You may follow if you wish. He can't kill me, but he can kill you. I know you can hold your own. That's why it's your own damn choice." He proceeded up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:10 pm
Mobius Nightshade
He burst through the front door. A small child approached him. "Are you one of Daddy's friends?" Unsmiling, Mobius said "Yeah. Here's $20. Go buy yourself something nice." As the child left, Mobius looked at his mother, the Fuhrer's wife. "He was very flat-out with her. "Madam, your husband and I don't get along nicely. He may be able to hold his own against me, but I suggest you stay out of the way. Just because I want him to get the point doesn't mean I want you to get hurt. But if you do get in the way, I won't give a damn wether you leave this house in a matchbox." The lady quickly got the message and left the house. Mobius turned to Logen. "You may follow if you wish. He can't kill me, but he can kill you. I know you can hold your own. That's why it's your own damn choice." He proceeded up the stairs.

*Logen smiled, and she clapped her hands, and she was now gone from sight, she sat there still for some seconds and then she walked to him invisible, and said intoo his ear:*

"i know things you dont my Homunculus , ill manage even if he would be as stupid as trying to kill me!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:30 pm
(Homunculus is the singular form.)

Mobius scoffed. "Tch, I already knew that. This eyes sees plenty. Your brainwaves are more complex than mine could ever hope to be. And I did say you could hold your own. I was just putting it rather mildly. I do not care much for chatter." He opened the door to Fuhrer Bradley's study, only to find it seemingly bare. "Search for a secret passage or the like if you wish to help." He walked near the bookcase, eye at maximum zoom and scrutinizing every small detail.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:36 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(Homunculus is the singular form.)

Mobius scoffed. "Tch, I already knew that. This eyes sees plenty. Your brainwaves are more complex than mine could ever hope to be. And I did say you could hold your own. I was just putting it rather mildly. I do not care much for chatter." He opened the door to Fuhrer Bradley's study, only to find it seemingly bare. "Search for a secret passage or the like if you wish to help." He walked near the bookcase, eye at maximum zoom and scrutinizing every small detail.

*Logen smiled and touched a orb that was made of glass, inside was a eye, looking cool, she pressed exactly where the eye was looking, and the eye glowed a bit a stairway opened from the wall*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:43 pm
"Excellent work. Now you have the honour of being on my list of people who don't deserve to die." He started down the stairs. Logen was indeed invisible. He couldn't even pick up a thermal signal from her. The most he could pick up was a faint chemical trail, and that was vague. He wondered what made that possible for a few seconds, then forgot about it. He really didn't need to know, anyway. After awhile, a bright light was up ahead. "Bradley, get your a** up here. I don't have all day." A shadow started to grow from the bottom of the stairs.

(How come the other RP's I go into boil down to just me and one other person? 2/3 times, Logen? Makes for a single-track storyline. Kinda boring.)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff