Submit

Are you still in school?
  Yes
  No
View Results

infektionxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:37 pm
devillovesme15
spray paint your uniform thats what i did and dye ur hair black say it ur natrual hair color

Spray paint it? Wouldn't that wreck it? My hair is black now blaugh *yayness*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:16 pm
I'm a 10th grader class of 2010!!!!! I'm gothic but I'm not like bad a** gothic I just like black and red and blue so i wear those colors and i like hot topic so of course i own a pair of trip pants but i don't do drugs or anything or skip. I just wear allot of jewlry and im sort of an outcast but its all good.  

XxParalyzing_silencexX

Delilah x3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:15 pm
Wear nail polish and make-up.
Like black eyeliner and black nail polish.
Fror hair,
just put it in some funky way xD Lol.
Theres alot of ways :]
PM me and ill tell u more.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:29 pm
Im a Sophomore Unfortunately we have to wear a uniform in school and there are a bunch of dress codes DMN evil No nail polish no hair dye no makeup DMN evil  

Sautana

Magical_Punk_Fairaay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:01 pm
Eye liner, black or silver Nail polish and if your school alows it cause mine does umm like put acessories(sp) that match the school colors thats what I do oh also in the winter Layering the shirts with long sleves works good!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:01 am
I just beg you not to put some dodgy black lipstick on and do the crow eyeliner. It looks like crap unless done properly which is rarely.

Just don't go overboard trying to look goth.

Suicide Lollies

Stargazer Dante

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:28 pm
im in 7th grade,im a little kid =)

Id say dye your hair black and try a cool,new,hairstyle

Take your uniform and "change it a bit"
just simple stuff like saftey pins on the upper part of the sleeve can change it a bit.

about makeup,put on black eyeliner and eyeshadow just regular portions.every once in a while you could add a fancy design to your makeup,but dont go overboard.find a shade of red lipstick that compliments the tone of your skin,ok try black lipstick,or even just dont wear lipstick at all!ofcourse nailpolish is easy,black or red,or maybe do sumthin funky and have a black/red pattern or something.

just,take your personality,and put it into your look,do what feels right to you.
luckily for me i go to a public,non-religious school,so i can wear what i want.yay!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:46 am
-Diabolica-PH-
Im a Sophomore Unfortunately we have to wear a uniform in school and there are a bunch of dress codes DMN evil No nail polish no hair dye no makeup DMN evil

Wow that's a bit harsh.  

infektionxx

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:24 pm
I'm 14, going into 9th grade...

Nobody cares about anything in my school. biggrin Everybody's nice, and the teachers are awesome. Besides that, I really don't dress as "goth" as many people seem to. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:38 pm
The best away is to assorise(sp). Get gothic necklaces, earrings, bracelets. Get a nice pair of boots, maybe put some charms on your boots. Basically goth the heck out of all the little things that you are able to wear with your uniform.  

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Amberfreak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:25 am
I'm 12 and proud to be Emo. Period. Not that my parents care for it much, but I'm me. And not even my parents can change me. *Bows and fades away*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:24 pm
Wow, such an overwhelming response!! sweatdrop
My brain is really groggy at the moment...so I'll finish off my post later xp  

infektionxx

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:33 am
I'm starting my last year of middle school (year 8 ) on tuesday and I thought to myself. "I'm gonna look pretty boring if I return to my outcast clique (that hangs out by the school gates so there's no escape) with nothing different about me." So I'm getting blonde streaks put in my otherwise dull brown hair, adding a little more makeup to my look if they allow eyeliner as part of the (hideous) school uniform (Baggy dark green jumpers and Stripey ties r so gross! I'd rather wear my shirt tucked in so ppl can see my figure!), staring, once again, to wear the shortest skirts possible instead of my black pants and last but not least; I'm gonna wear my black leather almost-knee-length high heel boots again. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:39 am
Amberfreak
I'm 12 and proud to be Emo. Period. Not that my parents care for it much, but I'm me. And not even my parents can change me. *Bows and fades away*

I wish I could say that for myself sad my parents can easily force me to take off the black lipstick and wear something bright yellow instead of the darkness i usually wear. The only time they can't tell me what to wear is when I'm going to a friend's party. At least one of us twelve year olds is allowed to be herself! You go girl cool  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 am
Hosoi-Chan_Angel
Amberfreak

I wish I could say that for myself sad my parents can easily force me to take off the black lipstick and wear something bright yellow instead of the darkness i usually wear. The only time they can't tell me what to wear is when I'm going to a friend's party. At least one of us twelve year olds is allowed to be herself! You go girl cool

Ehhh... I'm none too fond of black lipstick, myself. I've rarely ever seen it look good on anyone.
Dark purple or dark blue lipstick might work, though, if you're willing to try them.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff