Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Arena tournament-fight for your planet Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:16 pm
a swarm of gate keepers run at you pinning you to the ground they stun you and place you in a new cage off the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:55 pm
bump  

King Phar

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:08 pm
bump agen weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:02 pm
"gugh..." freezes the bars and kicks them and they snap off "wow that stupid would try to put me in a cage" forms a giant ball of energy and shocks the guards and they lay there lifeless "n00bs"  

AnonymousChild54

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:17 pm
the anouncer sais "looks like we have a new fighter let the battle begen." i walk in buzzing up my saw i say "sorry bud time to die."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:22 am
Turns into solid pure ice and and brings earth men up and also make a big ball of electricty that is about 6000 watts and says "Bring it on you fool"  

AnonymousChild54

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:32 am
reving his blade up he closes his eyes for a second then opens them now one is blue the other is red "fine than" dispelling the stuff already in place he runs at you  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:12 pm
*slaps him* "Burn" and makes the earth gobble him up  

AnonymousChild54

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:19 pm
smieling bursting from the ground his hair aflame but he seemed unburned he swung his sawblade at him caching his shoulder  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:37 pm
curses "You pay for this" turns his hand into ice and punches him so hard he's praticitly flying 10 feet away  

AnonymousChild54

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:59 pm
hitting the wall he smiled standing up he blade speeding up agen "my blade is made of shade steel powered by warp stone it'll never break, rus,t or stop." running at him agen  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff