Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:32 pm
Brush teeth~about 1 minute
Shower~About 20 minutes
Make sure hair isn't having really bad cowlicks, since its really short and kinda curly~About 30 seconds (I didn't do anything besides brush my hair really quickly when it was long, so it took about the same amount of time back then)
Put on mascara and a little eyeliner~Up to five minutes
Get dressed~Up to 20 minutes, depending on how much I hate my body that day. I'm not usually a very dressy Goth, although I have been known to go out in a sparkly red prom dress, striped socks, and combat boots. The boots take a little while to lace up.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:56 am
It takes me 20 minutes if i'll shower and 10 if i won't. I'm not the type with special clothing and everything. And if by any chance i'll put on make up then it's 30.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:16 pm
I plan my outfits.

Usually, when I wake up, I don't even feel like dressing presentably, so I'll change out the outfit I had set out for some crappy jeans and a t-shirt that's left over from the days I was a bigger fellow.

Now, back on Wednesday, that was a day that I felt good enough to dress well. Mesh shirt with thumbholes in the sleeves, under a tight white button-up long sleeve shirt that had black buttons, halfway buttoned, and a pair of tight dark jeans. That's what I usually dress as when I feel best.

Also, I do wear make-up, and it takes me less than 3 minutes to put on mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lipstick. Apparently, I'm good at it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:37 pm
If it's no special day and I'm not going anywhere- one hour.
If I'm just dressing up my hair a little in addition- an hour and a half.
If I'm dressing up- two hours, depending on the occasion.

ShadowLotus

__blak__magik__

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:51 pm
schoolday- throw on clothes, put in contacts brush hair, do makeup on bus..-10 minutes

special occasions...i could take a couple hours if i felt like it  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:14 pm
I'm male, but I have long hair (it's about to the bottom of my shoulder blade now), so it takes me a while. Mainly because my hair is naturally curly, so it's takes forever to comb out, and because I give myself a LOT of time because I'm a lolly-gagger like my father. Both of us like to take our time when getting ready, and he's usually late to a lot of things, so I learned from his mistakes and get up a lot earlier to give myself time.

I leave my house at about 6:30, usually 6:45, but I try at 30. I have to get up at 5:15 to be able to be ready by then.
Eat (get up, there, and eat is about 15-20min)
Shower (about 30)
Brush teeth (like 15...I'm thurough)
And get dressed (I go to a private school, so like 10 min...only because I have to wait for my hair to dry).
All that, and I haven't even brushed my hair yet!

Sometimes I am faster than usual and get my hair brushed by 6:15, but sometimes it's almost 7 and I still haven't even started on my hair! On those days I just do it when I get to school. Of course being male I don't wear make-up. The only time I ever do is when I put on my juggalo face, and that takes up over an hour of my time since I have to put face paint on my entire face.

Yeah, that's my usual day. On weekends I just sleep, might shower, but usually I don't do anything. To reassure you, I will take at least 1 shower just to clean myself, usually 2 though because of exercise or if I'm doing something.  

Jarc_The_Mighty

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:15 pm
I don't usually get very dressy. School days, I usually do about 30-45 minutes between showering, dressing and putting on makeup. For a special occasion, I mess around with a few different styles for two hours before I'm ready to go.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:46 pm
It takes me about an hour to get ready.
20 minutes for a shower, 10 to get dressed, another 20 to do my make-up, and the rest to put on my boots and find all my accessories.

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

Evil_lil_vamp

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:42 pm
ok its takes me about 15 mins in the shower, about 20 to do make up, I always get my cloths out before all this so it dosent take long to get dressed so thats about 10 mins, hair easy dont do much to it so 10 to 15 mins on that.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:06 am
Shower: 15 minutes
Dressed: 10 minutes
Hair: 10 minutes
Makeup: 5 minutes
Socks and shoes: 2 minutes

Usually I just throw on whatever I find, though, and I'm ready in like 15 minutes. The above only applies when I'm in the mood to care.

Sharing Heartbeats

Static Thrash

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:00 am
<--Guy Hmmm... I don't wear make-up... But brushing my teeth, brushing my hair, shower.... 20 min. Then sometimes I straighten my hair (13 inches of metalhead!) which takes about 30 min. Then I have to find the right metal band t-shirt for the day... 2 min. Put mah Tripp pants/jacket on... 5min. Damn, it feels like five minutes when I rush through all of this : /  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:33 pm
On occasion, but having to get up so early already, to have to get up even earlier just to be extra spiffy - that's something I just can't manage on a daily basis.  

jessi exstasi

MEOWITSTERRA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:24 am
I know a dude who takes two hours getting ready. He doens't even really do anything special to his outfit. He's just not in a hurry, I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:25 pm
FOr the most part, I don't bother with makeup, since I wear sunglasses everywhere(psychic/sanguine vampire and proud of it), so it takes me about 5 to 25 minutes to get my a** up in the morning and get dressed, as long as I haven't lost something. But on the odd occasion...concerts or parties or whatever, I'll put on eyeliner( imight start using halloween greasepaint since it takes like half the time and stays on pretty well) or whatever, It can take an extra 10 minutes or so.  

Draco Vampir

Raveney

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:56 pm
well it deoends if i'm going to work or not, a shower take me like 30 min then i need like 10 min for dress up and stuff if i go to work ^^ or 40+ min if i go out dressing the way i like.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff