Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Land of the Shadows Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:54 am
The young child looked at them with extreme fear in his eyes. He backed up against a wall closing his eyes. The boy started quivering in fear at there golden colored eyes. Glowing eyes were an omen of great power, this is what the youth of the land were taught.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:05 am
She channelled some of her energy into the boy trough her eyes. Now the effect of her eyes was even more powerful.
When she spoke it was the same gentle voice.
"Has someone you know been acting strangely? The knights aren't here for fun. There is a bad spirit among you and they are trying to find it.
They're only trying to help"  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:39 am
The young child continued cowaring against the wall. He stopped trembling for a moment trying to speak. Leave me alone, I will not allow them to take me away from this village. I.......I.....don't know what you are talking about talking strangely. The child was fairly young and it reflected in there voice. Mr. Vergile has been taking late night walks lately. The child wiped some tears from there eyes with there left sleeve and continued speaking. Is that was you mean by suspwisious?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:54 am
Kuu blinked her eyes and the glow disappeared. She lowered her voice a little to the point it sounded almost friendly.
"Is this Vergile a friend of yours?Has he been experiencing strange pain, seizures or rabies-like illness? If he's controlled by a demon he might act violent and offensive"  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:28 am
The child looked up at them with bright eyes. Mr. Vergile is a genious weally. He cweated some sort of black creature. He really isn't a bad man weally. The child tugged on there right sleeve a bit. Are you going to take Mr. Vergile away from the Village?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:30 am
"I wish to stop that from happening. The knights do not understand geniuses" she winked at the boy "I would like to meet this man. Could you guide me to his place? We could fly together, if you'd like to"
She smiled to the him.  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:59 pm
Sure, I will lead the way to his house. Him and my papa are good friends after all. The kid smiled widely then continued speaking. Most of the other towns people thing he is weird. But I know he's the coolest you can get. He designed this cool lamp and gave it too my father once. Then those Watcher people came in and took it away from us. The kid looked a bit saddened by that looking down for a second. We even got to go hunting for Demons a few weeks ago. There was this big cave that we came across and we saw some weird shadow. The child spread his arms out as far as he could when saying the word big. The smile on his face widened as he said that word as well.

Looking at Kuu rather wide eyed he walked past them and started sort of run-skipping away toward the persons house. Laughing a bit they spoke to Kuu as they ran. Come on, try to keep up while we head to Mr. Vergiles place.
By this time the Unknown Knight had left the village or at least wasn't in sight. The towns people though he had simply left the village. That wasn't the case however, he planned to follow the group to the old man. Then he would know for sure if that person was the Demon he was looking for. He sat on top of a tree branch looking through the leaves as the child ran off. He could clearly see that they had left the Chicken coup. Only he didn't want to move till the other person had moved along to follow them. They seemed to be a level four being with a fair among of spells under there belt. So tracking them would be difficult if he intended to follow the group unseen and unknown.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:52 am
Kuu felt a little irritated of the fact that she had to walk, let alone follow a puny human boy. She changed her shape into an airwalker and sprouted wings. She took the boy in her lap and flapped her strong wings, leaving the surface of the ground.
"Now, wich direction? I am sorry to scare you like this but we are not meant to walk like humans do. It irritates us greatly"
She circled around the air a few times, just to show off a little.  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:54 pm
The young child pointed there right index finger to an old house. This building was completely handmade and handcarved. There was a rather large track of land leading up to the house as well. This amount of land was slightly larger than the town itself yet had no other houses in it. There was a small wheat field and a garden that could be seen near the house. Vergil didn't really like to venture into the town much. He would only journey into the town if he was going to sell some type of crop that he had grown on his land. The villagers didn't entirely take it as an act of kindness however. They thought he was just a greedy old man that was out to made money. This person already had a large amount of gold and gems to live a fruitful life till the day he died. Only they wouldn't allow a single person to buy his land. Even more so Vergil would literally attack bulldozers with his magic when the city would occasionally come in and force the matter. Alot of the villagers were scared of him and thought he would one day cause them harm. There was no police force or they would have run to them like the spineless people they are. The Knights and Watchers both also didn't want any part with the matter. There official stand was it was his land and they were not going to take it away from him then treat him like dirt after all his crops died out from the lack of trees in the area. It was a lush green forest with small ponds where fish swam and other creatures lived. A rather short old man could be seen tending to his garden at the house. He was wearing a plain white T-shirt, blue jeans, white socks and a pair of old sneakers with a brown vest. You could never tell that this old man was richer than anyone in the towns from looking at him. He had a few buckets of water that Vergil had fetched from the stream in his forest. His set one of the buckets down wiping some sweat off his brow. There simply went back to work even though he looked rather fatigued as he continued tending to some rather large Tomatos in his garden.

(I've really made this person out to be really evil haven't I) smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:14 pm
(More sex appeal ;D)
Kuu landed behind the man and gently put the child back to ground. She didn't speak but choose to look at the man with her fiery eyes. She didn't feel threatened by him so she turned back to her human self.
"Nice garden you have there" she said with her slightly humming voice.
"I wonder if the demons eat tomatoes"
She stood in a relaxed manner, not letting anything bother her, but at the same time listening to everything around her and trying to sense the slight changes in the atmosphere.  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:25 pm
The old man put the hose up to his mouth and drank a bit of water. He spit on the ground a bit then set the hose down letting the water run into the garden. Vergil had some water on his shirt as he walked over and turned the nozzle that operated the hose. In a rather scruff and unfriendly way he turned to the young stranger and started speaking. He didn't seem entirely pleased with them being on his land. What do you want stranger, can't you see I am busy here? I would invite you in for some Pumpkin pie but you would probably take all of them and claim it is some sort of tax of some sort. He obviously thought they were a regular villager come there to cause trouble. You people have some nerve, come onto my land without permission then hassle this old man. Why have you come here, spit it out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:47 pm
"I think you posses knowledge of the demon that's inside this village.
I might even suspect you as a demon" she looked at the old man, smirking, thinking: If he's a demon, then I'm Michael Jackson.

"But I really can't point a finger on anybody without knowing their mind, that is why I am here. I am Kuu, the demon hunter. If you see me as friend, let me ask you some questions. If not..." she licked her lips.
"We'll just get into that later"  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:05 pm
The old man walked over to the side of his house and pulled a pitchfork out of the ground. Are you threatening me miss? From the look on his face the pitchfork was more of a tool than a weapon. If you want to find the real demon in this town ask the new major. He came into the town with promises of bring positive change. He donated some gems and gold to some familys sure and helped out in the manual work around the towns. All this changed though when me and him went on that hunting trip. He pushed me out of the way of some Demon in the caves. Then ran off telling me to take the kid back to the village. The man showed up in towns the next day and demanded that there be a tax put on the village. He said all his money he was spending was unappreciated and the villagers were just using him for a better end. I refused to pay so a few villagers that were loyal to him came into my home and took some of my belongings as payment. I know for a fact those items were worth much more than the amount requested by the tax. There wasn't anything I could do though, the villagers just let it happen out of spite and turned the other cheek.

The old man sort of gasped for breath a bit. You have to help him, my good friend Rob isn't himself now a days. Those items that were taken have been treasures from my youth. They have great sentimental value and I would never have parted with them. If you can try to recover those objects from the town. The old man held his stomach then walked other to a bench to sit down. I'll be ok, where I am so don't worry. I sense your motives and they are pure even if your eyes are not. I will trust you to not allow this situation to get any worse than it already is. The clock tower, you must go there at the top floor. That is where you will find my friend.......and please......be careful.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:20 pm
She looked at the gasping man and turned into an owl.
"You take care of him" Kuu said to the boy before she was in complete bird shape. She took off from the surface of the ground and flapped her wings for more speed. She flew above the town to the point she found the
clocktower. Circling around it, she finally found a spot with missing bricks in the wall and she flew in. She flew a couple of laps inside the clocktowers top floor, making sure that the landing was as safe as possible. When she had secured herself, she reverted back to her human shape, facing the person that Vergile had spoken about.  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:42 pm
The person was sitting on a chair in a rather dark part of the tower. He was wearing a black cape that looked like it had seen better days. His shirt was stained lightly with blood and it didn't look like it was his. The mans eyes were completely red and glowing. The glowing was hidden by his eye lids that were at the moment closed. Rob grinned showing a set of pointy teeth inside of his mouth. He had apparently been feeding recently and came to the tower to wait for Nightfall. Rob opened up his eyes and looked directly into theres as though he was peering into there soul. The gaze was intended to control there mind and make the rest of the body react as he wanted. It was a bit creepy to say the least and this creature didn't look very human at all. His skin was already very pale. It had almost lost all of its pigment showing that the Demon had already taken completely over. His nails were dirty and uncared for, it showed that Rob would occasionally keep them clipped. The blood stained dress shirt and cuffs also showed a sense of class. The man had been a proud and clean young man. But now he sat there as this horrible monster that didn't seem to have any sense of hygene at all.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff