Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:23 pm
Reks laughed. "Were did you come in Ms. I name grass???"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:41 pm
"I think it's time that we had some sort of flashback.... Naruto and Gaara have a bunch of those.." Sinn suggested  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:21 pm
SUddenly, everything seemed black and white as Reks remembered that morning.... He was taking eggs out of the fridge, when he slipped on milk and the eggs fell in his face. Then there was a cow with wings crashing through the window.... "Oooohhh.... That was one crazy party the night before that..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:37 pm
Everything went black and white again.. and Sinn saw himself somewhere... somewhere..... er...... somewhere. Then.... he noticed a computer crashing through the window... hitting him in the head, knocking him out for a couple hours. Everything went back to normal.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:42 pm
Reks laughed as he looked into Sinn's memory bubble. "Hahahahah... You got hit by a computer..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:01 pm
"And you slipped on milk and eggs landed in your face! Hahaha!" Sinn chuckled.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:43 pm
"But mine had a cow with wings in it!!! Ahahahha!" Reks laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:59 am
"So? The computer I got hit with had an extra hardrive and it was high-speed connection with a flat screen! It also had winged-cows on the desktop." Sinn pointed out.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:02 am
"But it broke on your hard head. So it was pointless!!!" Reks said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:09 am
Everything went black and white, AGAIN, and they were back in Sinn's house, continuing the flashback. After the computer hit his head, it landed on the couch, cushoning the fall. The computer remained on the same screen, unscathed.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:21 am
Reks continued his flash back. He caught the cow, and began training it in karate. He laughed as he saw the cow gliding through the air in slow motion and shooting milk bullets out of it's utter.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:24 am
Sinn waved his arms in the air, pushing the flashback away. "Uh..... ANYWAY, I'll be on my way, Mr. Farmer."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:39 am
"I'm not a farmer!" I trane flying cows kung fu skills!" Reks yelled back at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:06 pm
"Right." Sinn said, looking around for something to do. "And I train flying pigs how to talk."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:32 pm
"Karate is easier than talking!" Reks said, sticking his toungue out.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff