Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lunar Guardia Legend Rp <Open> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:36 pm
KaosAngel012
Lilith nodded in agreement with Ayumi. "Yes... but may I ask... why was he treating you like that?"
tsume looked at the ground and sighed
its because im a demon  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:38 pm
"looking at lilith he is part demon or full i can't tell it is sad but he will live with stuff like that all his life."  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:39 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Lilith nodded in agreement with Ayumi. "Yes... but may I ask... why was he treating you like that?"
tsume looked at the ground and sighed
its because im a demon

"So? That gives the man no right to treat you like garbage... Ooohh! Things like those... simply enrage me!" she said, crossing her arms slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:41 pm
"ye sbut you must live with them.  

King Phar

Isakaimaru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:43 pm
"But Still! Even if he is human he's still a living creature. I don't get how people these days can be cruel and still live on without shame."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:44 pm
tsume rubed a sore spot and then looked around at the place he was at
so would any one be kind enough to tell me where this is?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Isakaimaru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:47 pm
"Oh this place? This is the town of Itoh. It was named after the legendary hero."  
"it is sad but i can say i never treat someone badly because of what they look like or what race they are."  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories
Arage walked into the village/castle, looking around at all the people. "Now to find some employement..." he said quietly as he tried to find someone who needed help. He went around from stall to stall, quietly asking if they needed help, everyone saying no. "I'm useless..." he sighed, sitting down alone, his back leaning against a wall.

She looked at him and walked away from the group and toward him. "No one should feel useles...." she said smiling a bit.  
Holly is walking around the castle/village just exploring  

Time_Continues

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:49 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
Arage walked into the village/castle, looking around at all the people. "Now to find some employement..." he said quietly as he tried to find someone who needed help. He went around from stall to stall, quietly asking if they needed help, everyone saying no. "I'm useless..." he sighed, sitting down alone, his back leaning against a wall.

She looked at him and walked away from the group and toward him. "No one should feel useles...." she said smiling a bit.

He looked up, puzzled. "Where'd you come from?" he asked quietly, looking at the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:49 pm
Isakaimaru
"Oh this place? This is the town of Itoh. It was named after the legendary hero."
oh thanks im a traveler and im not always able to find out where i am because of my race
tsume looked at the wall and the man sitting by it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:50 pm
walking into the village "maby i can find some one who knows of the place i'm going to here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:52 pm
"Same here. I only treat someone on how they treat others and me."  

Isakaimaru

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:52 pm
sighs and says underbreath "I'm to weak to do anything" keeps walking looking sadly at ground "nobody cares if I'm here"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff