Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:13 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Saria to distacted ended up Walking into enemy Forest to the South she leans on a tree and looks up consumed with sarrow and moans out "I cant do it, I cant run an intire empire, its to hard, Im not strong enouph"
hige looked down at her
you mind not kicking the tree?
he then looked back up at the sky

She looks up and him shocked "Oh my, Im terribly sorry" She stops leaning on the tree and backs up to another tree and leans on it stareing at himwith big eye's "Im sorry, I didnt know anyone was here" She looks down emberessed and stops talking  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
(she didnt kick the tree XD)
{and i have a whole reason behind saying that XD}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:14 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Saria to distacted ended up Walking into enemy Forest to the South she leans on a tree and looks up consumed with sarrow and moans out "I cant do it, I cant run an intire empire, its to hard, Im not strong enouph"
hige looked down at her

She looks up and him shocked "Oh my, Im terribly sorry" She stops leaning on the tree and backs up to another tree and leans on it stareing at himwith big eye's "Im sorry, I didnt know anyone was here" She looks down emberessed and stops talking
so if you dont mind me asking why are you so depressed?
he doesnt look at her but continues to look at the sky  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:15 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
(hi i just joined) Rye slowly walks into the throne room of the elf king and notices that the princess isnt around.

(okay kool lemme check it out) a Guard tells hi "If your looking for he Princess she went for a walk"
Rye notices the guard to his left "oh im not just come to check in on the king"
"Well he is in the War Chamber but do not disturb him he is vary Busy"
"do you know who i am guard" Rye said slowly walking towards the man "i am the duke third in line for the throne i will see the king whenever i want is that clear?"
"My apologies sir" She bows and resumes position
Rye walks into the war room and takes a seat "sire how is the war effort?" he asks pointedly  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:15 pm
(lol ok) she keeps on walking, she turns around "hmm" she walks in a circle bored, she sighs and throws her hands up in the air, she walks back to her casle and climbs up on the wall, she sits down and looks out  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:17 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
hige looked down at her

Still looking down she mumbles emberessed "My Father wants me to take over our Kingdome, but I cant do it, Im not strong enouph, and Im to shy to, and everyone is so dependent on me, Im sorry, I shouldnt even be telling you this, Im sorry if I disturbed you"  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:20 pm
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
"do you know who i am guard" Rye said slowly walking towards the man "i am the duke third in line for the throne i will see the king whenever i want is that clear?"
Rye walks into the war room and takes a seat "sire how is the war effort?" he asks pointedly
The King looks up at him "We are discusing that now, Please pay attention and do not interupt again"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:20 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
hige looked down at her

Still looking down she mumbles emberessed "My Father wants me to take over our Kingdome, but I cant do it, Im not strong enouph, and Im to shy to, and everyone is so dependent on me, Im sorry, I shouldnt even be telling you this, Im sorry if I disturbed you"
don't act so weak its annoying focus on things that make you angry and use them to make yourself strong
hige jumps from the tree and walks deeper into the forest  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:21 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
The King looks up at him "We are discusing that now, Please pay attention and do not interupt again"
"yes of course sire i only have one matter to discuss it is about your daughter" he said quickly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:22 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
hige looked down at her

don't act so weak its annoying focus on things that make you angry and use them to make yourself strong
hige jumps from the tree and walks deeper into the forest

She watches him leave "But...What makes me angry" She said confused and got up and started walking back but looks back once more  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:22 pm
she jumps off of the wall, she heard snickers and growled, her brothers ran off laughing "yea you better run!" she yelled getting annoyed, she punched the wall and walked into the forest where she kicked a tree and made slash marks on it, she puts her claws away and keeps on walking  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:23 pm
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
"yes of course sire i only have one matter to discuss it is about your daughter" he said quickly
"Yes what about Saria?" he asked looking at the War planes paper  

ShinyToy

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:25 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
"i do not think she is prepared to take the throne" he said very blandly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:25 pm
hige stoped at a smell hot spring that was hidden in the woods he put his paws in the warm water and washed his face a bit with the warm water  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:26 pm
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
"i do not think she is prepared to take the throne" he said very blandly
"Yes we are fully Aware of this" He says Writeing down somthing  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out