Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:24 pm
tsume pulls out a pair of sunglasses and puts them on covering his gold eyes he then walks out of the cave and heads for the town
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:24 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Zamos follows her out of the forest one of his bats comes up and whispers something "hey sabrina wait" he says a little flushed
she stops "what?" she asked looking at him
"my bat says that there is a team of vatican hunters in the town near here"
"oh" she says thinking "i havent ran into them yet, and i dont want to start now" she looks back at him "well i can take care of myself, ive done so all my life" she shrugged "not a big deal"
"fine then if you feel that way then i guess i will leave you at there mercey"he said as his tattoos glowed a bright red and he walked away
she watches him "umm ok" she turns and starts walking to her small home in the town thinking about what he said, she shrugged "whats his problem" she walks inside her home  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:30 pm
tsume walks into the town and sees the group of hunters and keeps far away from them
he then heads for the bar  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:31 pm
she grabs a long coat and puts it on, hiding her tattoos and such, she turns her staff into a mini one and hides it, she walks out with her hair down, she walks around the town for something to do  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:33 pm
tsume walks into the bar and sits down in a booth and orders a drink and a shank of beef  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:35 pm
she stretches walking into a shop, she looks around humming a strange tune, she looked at the books they had on dark magic and such, she sees a thick book, it had a brown old cover with an eye in the middle, she smiles and buys the book, she walks out and walks around, hiding the book in her jacket  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:38 pm
tsume eats some of the shank as a vatican hunter cam up to him
tsume glances at him keeping the sunglasses on
hunter:remove the glasses sir
tsume:kiss my a**  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:40 pm
she keeps on walking when she noticed someone following her, she whispers something in a different languge and the book disapeared, she keeps on walking, the guy getting closer, she turns around facing him "stay away"

he smiles "dont think so" takes a step foward, an object in his hand  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:42 pm
the vatican hunter came up and grabbed the shades
tsumes hand shot up and grabbed the hand
tsume:either you let go or i rip your hand off
hunter:let go and let me see your eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:46 pm
she takes a closer look at the object, it was a knife, with a design on it "you keep that thing away, if you know whats good for you" she yelled

he chuckles "i knew you were a one, only a witch would know what this knife can do"

she scowls and looks at the knife "yea well, who cares" she said watching him come closer, she threw the knife at him  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:48 pm
hunter:im not leting go until you let me see your eyes
tsume:fine then i warned you
tsume breaks all the bones in the hunters hand and throws him through a wall tsume then stands up and walks out of the building and into an ally  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:50 pm
he smiles and dodges the knife "cant hurt me little witch, this blocks you powers" he holds up a charm

she looks at him, trying to freeze him "damn" she whispered taking a step back "dont touch me" she said grabing another knife to defend herself  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
he smiles and dodges the knife "cant hurt me little witch, this blocks you powers" he holds up a charm

she looks at him, trying to freeze him "damn" she whispered taking a step back "dont touch me" she said grabing another knife to defend herself
tsume walks out of the ally from the other end and sees the man with a knife and turns into a wolf while no one was looking
he then jumped up and bit the man ripping his arm off  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:54 pm
Zamos watches from a rooftop "i see that you two are having some trouble" he said his tatoos glowing brightly  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:54 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

tsume walks out of the ally from the other end and sees the man with a knife and turns into a wolf while no one was looking
he then jumped up and bit the man ripping his arm off
she jumped back seeing the wolf, she takes a step back and stands there, watching him

the man screamed in pain, looking at the wolf  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces