Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

falloutboy lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:18 pm
i dont know.
its really close  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:35 pm
~Viva~Per~Amore~
Plus there are the Romeo and Juliet remarks, and how it wouldn't be a good title if Juliet dumps Romeo and marries Paris. Also what kind of an author would begin a book with two people just to later change everything?

Tawe, I dont want it to be that way For Bells. sad

I still love Jacob though >>
She should be with Edward.

But I cant help but love Jacob.  

Strings of Destiny

Ayllin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:53 pm
I could never choose between the two. I love both Edward and Jacob so much, just for different things.

Edward is kind, loving, beautiful, perfect, understanding, selfless and gentlemanly.
Jacob is fun, outgoing, great-friend, a bit selfish, but really nice.

For me, Jacob actually has the better suited personality. Although honestly I would probablly end up choosing Edward over him.

But for Bella, I think Edward is a better life partner choice- or in her case existance patner. I think Jacob is a great friend for her, although if she is going to have Edward she shouldn't keep hurting Jacob. What I strongly believe is that she shouldn't be able to have both. It's not fair that she should keep Jacob as a friend (Eclipse- or as a lover) -especially since he doesn't see her as just a friend- if she loves Edward more.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:58 pm
even tho bella and jacob have been friends for like ever, i'll stick with edward  

scales and arpeggios

xalwaysxwinterx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:29 pm
it's always gonna b edward...but i feel SO BAD FOR JACOB!!! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:47 pm
heheh, i think jacob should die saving bells, that would be so great!!! crying lol  

satoshi niwa

~S~I~S~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:32 pm
Jacob is a loving-jerk in personality and you all know that. Bella herself said something like that in the book describing him as dr. Jackle and Dr. Hyde. He doesn't mean much, but i always get mad when he pushes his luck....too persistent. His attitude towards bella and edward started to REALLY change during New Moon and Eclipse. I'm also mad at Edward for keeping bella away from jacob and talking about their marriage while he was around. (he deserved it though) stare
Jacob threatened to kill himself....Edward is too overprotective.
They both have their faults. Not ony that, Jacob still hasn't imprinted on a girl yet, right? He knows he will eventually leave bella. (mongrel)
So, because of that, I'll agree with Edward. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:04 pm
Strings Of Destiny
~Viva~Per~Amore~
Plus there are the Romeo and Juliet remarks, and how it wouldn't be a good title if Juliet dumps Romeo and marries Paris. Also what kind of an author would begin a book with two people just to later change everything?

Tawe, I dont want it to be that way For Bells. sad

I still love Jacob though >>
She should be with Edward.

But I cant help but love Jacob.

it impossable not to luv him!  

grayskye

coughhackchokedie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:36 pm
ya i love edward and jacob!!
but i have to say edward because i HATED jacob in twilight and new moon but i love him in eclipse heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:16 am
See in my opinion i totally agree with the points Jacob makes in Eclipse. Bella can do everything she wants with Jacob without getting harmed. He is able to protect her just as well as Edward...maybe even better. And Edward hurt her once. Im not saying that i hate Edward now, but after reading New Moon and Eclipse i found his behaviour to be something that i wouldnt really want. On another note Bella began pissing me off >< lol just thought i would throw that in.  

Princess_Akimi

2,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Princess_Akimi

2,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:19 am
~S~I~S~
Jacob is a loving-jerk in personality and you all know that. Bella herself said something like that in the book describing him as dr. Jackle and Dr. Hyde. He doesn't mean much, but i always get mad when he pushes his luck....too persistent. His attitude towards bella and edward started to REALLY change during New Moon and Eclipse. I'm also mad at Edward for keeping bella away from jacob and talking about their marriage while he was around. (he deserved it though) stare
Jacob threatened to kill himself....Edward is too overprotective.
They both have their faults. Not ony that, Jacob still hasn't imprinted on a girl yet, right? He knows he will eventually leave bella. (mongrel)
So, because of that, I'll agree with Edward. 3nodding

That maybe true but it kinda sounded like Jake already imprinted on Bella and just never had the heart to tell her. Just thinking about the end of Eclipse makes me cry crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:20 am
personally, I hate jacob. so obviously, I like edward waaaay better.  

PunkRock NaNa

bottled charm

5,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:13 am
I adore both equally but as for who to go with Bella,I would say Edward.
Jacob is more of a family like relationship for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:20 am
i think everyone agrees. EDWARD AND BELLA WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. Jacob, kisses Bella, and tries to convince her Edward is no good. Edward all together deserves Bella, and Bella deserves Edward, for all the rough and tough times they have been through.  

Bellas_Vampire

` p n a y

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:00 am
...am I the only one here who would prefer Jacob? |DD;

For one thing, I STILL don't really like Edward. :'D Ever since New Moon. He's just too...perfect. No offense, but I'd rather have someone more...realistic. D: And I don't want to see Bella become a vampire. She'll be giving up too much! Who knows what the years of immortality could do to her?!

Besides, in Eclipse, I'm pretty sure that she stated
that she could see herself with Jacob in a normal, non-crazy vampires and werewolves life. ;D Right?

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff