Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Zombies, beasties, warriors, OHmy! OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kick'n zombie butt...
  Wahoo!
View Results

Delphoria

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:06 pm
Delphoria simpley shook his head. The guy was jumping around like a fool, and has the audacity to ask Delphoria if he thought he was week. " No i'm not saying that your week, I'm saying that your dumb. If Zarrock were somone else that you didn't know you would have likely had your head taken off." Delphoria took note of the demon behind zant. He was obviously not aquainted. He looked dangerous though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:10 pm
Delphoria
Delphoria simpley shook his head. The guy was jumping around like a fool, and has the audacity to ask Delphoria if he thought he was week. " No i'm not saying that your week, I'm saying that your dumb. If Zarrock were somone else that you didn't know you would have likely had your head taken off." Delphoria took note of the demon behind zant. He was obviously not aquainted. He looked dangerous though.
i bet i could do more harm to whats his face then you could
two blades come out of the sleeves of zants robe
im not dumb im just fun loving and you dare accuse me of such idiosyncrasy's  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Delphoria

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:22 pm
" you see thats where you and I differ. Sure I could hurt him, but he has done nothing to deserve it. I'm not saying that it is wrong to be fun loving. I'm saying it is dumb to just jump on some guys head that you don't know." Is this guy just looking for a fight or something  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:27 pm
Delphoria
" you see thats where you and I differ. Sure I could hurt him, but he has done nothing to deserve it. I'm not saying that it is wrong to be fun loving. I'm saying it is dumb to just jump on some guys head that you don't know." Is this guy just looking for a fight or something
well i guess you have a point there but where is the fun in being with out risks?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Delphoria

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:33 pm
" When any risk could cause you to be dead, there is no fun in it. It's ok to take risks, but you have to be smart about it. Now put those nifes away before I take it offensively, and get off of his head before he does.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:47 pm
Delphoria
" When any risk could cause you to be dead, there is no fun in it. It's ok to take risks, but you have to be smart about it. Now put those nifes away before I take it offensively, and get off of his head before he does.
kill joy
the daggers retract back into his sleeves and he does a back flip off the mans head and onto a crypt dome he then sits down criss cross
so what is this place like and why is there filthy undead every where you turn  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Delphoria

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:01 pm
" Well there aren't undead everywhere, but they are here because they are here. I have been trying to figure out the reason for the uprise of all theses darklings for quite some time. It has only gotten worse over the years. My name is Delphoria, and I'm here to put an end to the growing chaos." If these guy's were on the opposite side, and looking for people like him his statement would not have been a good idea. He is not for good or evil, just for keeping the balance. None of them would care either way though, cause if they were against him, then they were against him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:07 pm
Delphoria
" Well there aren't undead everywhere, but they are here because they are here. I have been trying to figure out the reason for the uprise of all theses darklings for quite some time. It has only gotten worse over the years. My name is Delphoria, and I'm here to put an end to the growing chaos." If these guy's were on the opposite side, and looking for people like him his statement would not have been a good idea. He is not for good or evil, just for keeping the balance. None of them would care either way though, cause if they were against him, then they were against him.
well then try starting with the basics like the virus that starts the transformation from living to half living  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:26 pm
fliking his hand and spinning zarrok caut a fanatic in the chest ripping the bopy in two peaces.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:56 pm
Undeads started coming out from behind every where. Delphoria shouted " Everyone on guard now. Defend yourselfs." Delphoria jumped into the tree he was originally in and threw an AT blade at a group of zombies. ( sorry i forgot to explain AT blades. An AT blade is an offensive form of an AT field. Honestly I came up sith it, but it makes sense if you want me to explain it )  

Delphoria

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:03 pm
turning his skin changeing collor to a strange swirling mass "turukin mass blast krithkin stile." turning into a literal feald of multi colored lightning he started moveing through the enemys cutting swaths through him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:17 pm
So he wants to play electric Delphoria loved electricity, so lightning attacks were his favorite. Delphoria focused on the element to bring forth it's form. With a sudden burst of bolts from his body, every enemy within the vacinity was stunned from the lightning bolts that jumped from the ground. " Now they're ours for the taking."  

Delphoria

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:23 pm
(not lighning unholy power) going back his normal form he smiled beheading a few in but a swipe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:36 pm
Delphoia did the same as zarrock, beheading zombie after zombie, as they stood dumfounded. He only hoped that no higher order darklings showed theyr'e faces, because the other people of the group might not have a chance.  

Delphoria

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:51 pm
zarrok still in his krithkin form smiled hearing delphoria thoughts "no offence but i hope higher ones come this is to easy."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff