Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Member Profile Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raithos Longfang

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:19 pm
Fursona
Name:Rask Kaio
Height:5'6"
Weight:120lbs
Species:1/2Wolf 1/4Tiger 1/4Fox
Sexual Orientation:Bisexual
Mate:None
Personality:Is a kind, fun loving, mischevious Furry. Likes dark things and is slightly rebelious. Likes making new friends, but plays tricks on people when the opportunity arises. Very smart, and is a pyromaniac. Will defend friends with his life. Wanders around doing odd jobs to get by, yet enjoys his life. Has powers of pyrokenisis and transformation. Is mechanically modified with many internal upgrades.

Gear:Usaually carries one or more lighters and a box of matches, as well as a book or drawing noteobook.

History:Is an orphan. Wandered around looking for jobs to get money for food, until he became a balcksmith. Was a highly trained goverment operative until he was discharged for killing his teammate to stop him from killing civillians. Was a key person in a rebellion, which specifics of are restricted to the public.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:05 pm
Hi, I'm Lulu. I'm a white tiger with a little bit of domestic cat thrown in. I'm pretty shy, and I think very slowly (I must have been dropped on my head as a cub). I love shiny things, and am generally a very upbeat person. Chaotic Mana was kind enough to draw a picture of me!

The pic is here:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v115/Pangea/?action=view¤t=LuluCat_by_AestheticRift.jpg  

LuluCat

Unrelenting Perfection

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Name: Unrelenting_Perfection 'Tala'
Species: Tigress
Sexuality: Bi
Fur Color: Golden pelt with thick ebony stipes.
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'9"
Mate: None
Body Standards: A thin strong frame with toned muscles. Streamline, and fit.
Clothing: If not natural, she has a silk dress, gracefully draped over her shoulders loosely.
Jewelry: She has a celtic arm band and a few delicate silver bracelets.
User Image
About me:(later be added)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:11 pm
Name: Kuri (Chestnut)
Species: Red Panda
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 115
Eyes: Light Green
Fur: Orange-red color.
Hair: Rich black
Sexuality: Bi
Likes: Sweets, guys taller and more muscled than him, Bamboo
Dislikes: Spicy things, Rude people, being alone
Bio:
Kuri is quiet but very curious. He is cautious around new people but he wont hesitate to learn more. He says he Bi but the truth is that he's never been with anyone before.
He can be very friendly but quiet.
(pics later)

Luckk

Vale-wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:01 am
http://valedenaloa.webs.com/fursona.htm

Vale is part of an alien race located on a planet called Bhohe of the Hades Gama cluster, a planet of animals forced to evolve to an advanced, conscious, free thinking anthropological race. His kind simply floated in space until discovery of an advanced artifact on their planet jump started they're technology by hundreds of years. The artifact was a portal device, a means of transportation left behind by beings long forgotten. This device not only advanced their technology substantially, it also gave the AGA (Allied Galactic Alliance) a means to contact this race and transfer coordinates to the Citadel, a piece of technology, similar to that of the portal device found on Bhohe, used as a center of contact for all members of the AGA. Once the citizens of Vale's race landed on the Citadel, they continued to advance and soon became a willing and reliable member of the AGA, earning an embassy upon the Citadel.

500 years later, Vale finds himself born and raised on an AGA station, both of his parents members of the AGA military. He spent all of his time with them transferring from post to post, station to ship to station, never staying in one spot for more then a few years. Quickly growing up to follow they're footsteps, Vale enlisted into the AGA military at the age of 18.

Soon after, at the age of 21, Vale found himself on an uncharted alien planet when a tanker flew over head, containing a legion of Koth, a synthetic race found deep in space at the edge of the AGA territory. Fighting against impossible odds he risked his life, managing to defeat the enemy force and save his fellow soldiers, earning him medals and recognition from the AGA fleet.

The year is now 2183, and Vale continues to serve with a rank of Commanding Officer in a small strike unit under the command of Wing Commander Silus Keth, a fellow Bhohian. Acting as Silus' second in command aboard the SSV Magestic, an advanced Turian designed Starship.

Off duty Vale enjoys using his time to relax with the people he cares about, this often gives others the impression that he has near two personalities, when on the field Vale is completely serious about his job, fierce and unwavering he gets the job done and asks questions later. Off the field Vale is a loving caring individual, in a long term relationship with a fellow Bhohian, they spend they're time together enjoying each others company, or the company of themselves and mutual friends. Vale hopes to marry his significant other and become a father in the near future.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Sorry. I'm boring, and I'm just going to copy and paste the one I have in my documents folder)

Name: Josh Evergreen

Species: Silver Fox

Colors/Markings: White all over. Grey in the summer. No unique or special markings.

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 123lb

General Outward Appearance: I have long white hair, reaching down to the small of my back. My facial features are rather androgynous. My eyes usually jade green, but sometimes they take on a blue-green or brownish-green or greyish-green shade, depending on my mood and environment and clothing. I stand with a slight slouch. Wouldn't fit in with any sort of military group at all. I have an over-all thin build, but with some muscle. not very much though. Just enough to not look like a twig.

Personality: I am everything, but thats not different or anything. Mostly, though, I am kinda quiet and reserved. Sometimes I'm friendly, sometimes I'm not. I'm a terrible conversationalist though. And also people say i'm an odd one. I have no idea to what they could possibly be refering to though. A little bit playful and outgoing, but not very much.

Clothing: I wear whatever I'm feeling on any particular day. It varies. I like to mix it up.

Hobbies: Reading, Wasting time, Doing nothing, Writing, Listening and playing music.

Carbon deCeti

Senorita_Hex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:29 pm
Name: Hex

Species: Bunny

Fur Color: Choclate Brown fur all over

Height: 5'6 1/2''

Weight: ??? (seriorsly I don't know)

Sexuality: Shright

Appearance: I have Jet black hair it is meduim length in the style of a bob with a strek of Violet on the right side. I have a habbit of styling my hair style once and a while I have bright red eyes a bit on the bloody red color side I have a tail like bugs bunny nothing real fuffly but still fuffly.

Personality: I am friendly and very outgoing but I have a habbit in being timd when I need to stand up for myslef I am a bit....ok I am a push over a lot of times.

Colthing: anything that I find comfortble but I am big on tee shrits, tights, and boots. also I wear three sliver bangles on each wrist I have a violet choker and long necklace with an Ankh for the smybol

Pics: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/privmsg.php?folder=inbox&mode=read&id=10299201.1558474471  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:39 am
Fyren

Name: Fyren

Species: black Wolf

Markings: none

Colors: mostly blank with gray snout and parcial chest with red lining

Height: 5'8

Weight: 165lbs

Eye color:pirecing yellow with red lining

Attire:He always wears his collar but other then that, he'll were really anything he likes.

Fursonality: Fyrem means wicked and thats self expalitory but he can also be sweet. He really dosnt think much of people or anything he dosnt know but hes a very good friend with very few.

Powers: None.

History: Fyren really never had a family. His mom died giving birth to him and his dad would never for give her for that. His dad would always call him a sin, a nightmare, a mistake, but mostly..a murderer. When he was 4 days old he was finally able to open his eyes but that same day, his dad threw him out. He was born in the late fall and it got colder everyday. An old lady took a walk one day and saw him whimpering in the fallin leaves. He loved that lady, thinKing of her as his mom she never had. he was about 4 months when...The lady died. She was taken away while him and her cat stayed. left. Animal rescuers came later that night and took the cat...but didnt relize he was still there. he stayed there for 3 weeks he ate nothing. he was near death,but finally he left. Once again..he was takin in, but this time...it would be different. The men who took him in had never seen anything like him, they stuffed him in a cage and he stayed in that cage every day and night for about a year. They would stabe him with sharp tools, seeing how he would react, he snaped, anyone who and hurt him the whole while, he killed. Now he realli is a murder and he dosnt like to get attatched to anyone

Mate: Single

Appreaence: http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p86/whitefang4412/CrimsonWolf.png  

The Original Cheza

Lady_Phenyx

5,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:01 pm
Fursona
Name: Lena
Species: Catwing
Image: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1064830/
Personality: Lena is shy at first, but is very affectionate towards those she likes. She tends to be rather laid back, but can be vicious if her friends or family are threatened. Since she prefers to listen to both sides of a problem before making an opinion, her friends make her act as a mediator frequently. She doesn't mind, and tends to spend a lot of her time in her nest.
Dislikes: Rudness, Intolerence, Drama  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:14 am
Name: Neo

Fur color: Red & Black

Eye color: Left eye red, Right eye yellow

Species: Bunny Dragon

Markings: Markings of a fox

Description: Red fur Long floppy ears with black at the tip... Long dragon tail with spikes black at the tip.....White dragon wings.... Black hands and feets

Neo_Bunny_demon

Kaho-kun

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:03 pm
Description:

Species: Eastern Quoll

Height: 5'4"

Tail length: 5 feet...of fluff

Weight: 100 lb

Build: Thin, not very muscular at all. Think petite.

Eyes: Light Violet

Hair: Mousey brown in color with honey highlights. Cut in a bob that starts short in the back and sweeps forward in a point.

Fur: Her fur is mostly gray with white spots, none on her tail. The texture is soft, very soft, her tail is slightly more bristly than the rest of her. Her tail colors goes Grey at the base, most of it tan, the tip is white.

Belly fur: Mostly white with light cream hints. The color goes to the sides of the breasts and follows the natural lines of the body, it also is in the inside of the legs and arms but stops inside the thighs and upper arms. It also is the lower part of her muzzle.

Ears: Standard brown ears with white fluff and pink inside.

Muzzle: Tan on top with white underneath. A black spot on top with identical black splashes on either side. There is a gray stripe on the very top of her forehead that goes down and stops between her eyes.

Limbs: Arms~gray to mid upper arm, tan to mid fore arm, and then the rest is white the fingers from base to tip is black.
Legs~ same as the arms but the toes are not black. Her legs are digitgrade *Important!*

If Playing in a future RP:
Clothes: Black pencil skirt, men's style dress shirt fitted to a woman and then cut at an angle exposing the sides of her breasts, black tie. No shoes, ever. A constant is her rose colored round glasses that perch on her muzzle. Lab wear: Peach blouse and pencil skirt, with white lab coat.

Bio: Ever since a small girl Sonya has been on her own. Born into a cruel world she was left as an orphan in Sarov, Russia. There she was shuttled from one foster home to another until she reached the age of 16. Graduating from school with high honors early, she caught the eye of a privately owned research company, who gave her a full scholarship to Green Run University where she majored in Mechanical Engineering. The company furthered her study till she claimed her doctorate, graduating from there the company now known as Cyper Tech Inc., there she was quickly integrated into the company and set to, well inventing. She took a special interest in robots.

On a side note she met her most recent boyfriend Dmitri, a dutch colored rabbit, in a one on one collision in a cafe inadvertently spilling her coffee over her brand new blouse but it was love at first sight since then and after the second degree burns. More on this see Dmitri's Bio.

Pictures:
Sonya, Mature Rating  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:43 pm
heart My turn to describe my Fursona xd

Name: Houshou
Species: Flying Squirrel
Markings: Eastern Chipmunk stripes
Description: Constantly wearing a black cloak, he believes himself the incarnation of the 4th Horseman of the Apocalypse. The Grim Reaper. but fate has seen it fitting that he's just too damn cute for any one to take him serious. His glaring red eyes seem to peer straight into your soul, or make him look like all the rest of the christmas lights on the tree. So far his 'kill' count has been a bottle of Disaronno, and a pile of mixed Indian & Pistacho Nuts.
Quote: Fear The Little Death
Sexuality: Straight  

Houshou

Pom Graines

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:12 pm
Name: Carra

Species: Dragonwolf
Dragonwolves are a heavy set species, having the general physique of a dragon but sized only slightly larger than your average wolf, standing at roughly around 4’0”and measuring about 10’ from muzzle to tip of tail (the tail taking up 2’5” alone).

The head and neck are similar to that of wolves, as are the back paws. The front ‘paws’ are more dragon-like with gripping scaled front claws. Plate scales run from the neck through the underbelly to the end of the tail; additionally there is a small patch of plate scales on their shoulders. There if a large tuff on the end of the tail, encompassing the entire tail, ending it like the tip of a wolf’s tail. A main of long fur runs down the middle of the back, from the top of the head all the way down to the tail. Their large wings are not skin or scaled, but covered in fur often consistent with the colour of the main coat.

Every dragonwolf has a set of horns on their heads. The most common variety is a pir of short curved horns, either golden, silver, black or otherwise relating to the general colouration of the specific dragon wolf. Other varieties include multiple sets of horns, straight horns, and thick horns that curve drastically in on themselves like a ram’s. The maximum number of horns recorded on a dragon wolf is eight, though most have two to four.

The colouration of the creatures vary widely. Some have the pattern and colouration of wolves, others take on the more vibrant colours of their dragon cousins. Eye colours are slightly less varied, and often glowing, green, yellow, gold, orange, blue and browns.

Dragons being creatures of magic, from breathing ice or fire to commanding all other elements these powers were passed to the dragonwolves as well, though the non-magical nature of the wolves mute the abilities considerably. The majority of dragonwolves have a mix of elemental abilities for controlling the elements around them as well as some telekinesis, older and stronger dragonwolves are able to create the elements as well as developing breath weapons as traditional dragons.

Description: Brown fur covers the majority of her body with the exception of her underbelly cream coloured plate scales, dark brown shoulder and hand scales, and white fur below her knees. She has two golden horns that curve back from the top of her head and glowing green eyes. Her hair is mid length and brown, matching the colour of her ridged mane that starts at the base of her neck and travels to the end of her tail. Her tail is long and thick, covered in her brown fur save the bottom covered in the cream plate scales. The end of her tail has a puff that resembles the end of a wolf’s tail. Two large dragon-like wings sprout from her shoulders, but they are also covered in her brown fur, instead of being leathery and scaly to the touch. She’s a shifter, her original form was quadruped but she has a werewolf type form as well as her full anthropomorphic form as described above.

Picture:
Normal Appearence
Quad and Were
Concept  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:06 am
Image: { Will add when i get one.}

Full Name: Lillithra Dalios Da’ark
Nick Name: Lill
True Age: Twenty one years of age.
Appeared Age: Around early twenties.
Race: Cougar, Felis Concolor
Form: Normally Anthro
Basic Personality: Lill is a rather reclusive person but she loves attention and company, though contradicting it’s true. She is extremely loyal once her trust is given but it is not easily obtained for she has been betrayed in the past. A big gooey heart lies deep within her hidden behind bars of barbed wire.
Basic Appearance: Lill fully stretched out is a little over six feet in height, her weight she never admits too. She is a lean feline with golden fur that darkens to a deep rich almost copper color while in the summer she shines like a bar of pure gold. Her eyes are not the normal for a cougar but a deep rich green that only hold the tiniest of golden fleck around the pupil of her eye and a deep jade ring around the outside. Her markings are the traditional of her blood line the markings pure black against the gold of her. She dose have a tiny flaw in all that glorious fur, a tiny almost paw like mark on the inside of her right ankle.
Clothing/ Jewelry: Her taste in clothing is normally very clean, very simple, with only an added flare here an their for both her own amusement and the viewing pleasure of others. The only thing that might change this is the weather. As for her jewelry she prefers simple and silver, she will never be found wearing gold for the simple fact she wants no more of it on her body, her fur is more then enough. She dose however love to wear leather.
History: Lill’s history is not a simple one and not one she gives out to many. If she chooses to share her history with you that is the only time you will know it.
Other: She is horrible at cooking, she loves to read, and loves to sleep.  

moonlightangel

Distinct Warlord

7,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:32 pm
Name: Hikari
Species: Snow Leopard (but can be seen as wolf and lion aswell)
Markings: your average leopard spots exact when shes a lion, silver with jet black hair and blue/green eyes.
Description: she does wear clothes! She likes tighter things. To her they strangly feel confortable. She has alot of spunk and is a real tomboy. She dosnt mind getting down and dirty and loves the out-doors. She enjoys reading...whens she sick.
Quote: If your not alil bitchy, you will have people walk all over you, but people sometimes confuse being bitchy with standing up for yourself.
Sexuality: bi (and proud)
appearence:
Main form: User Image Wolf: User Image Lion: User Image
I Take No credit for drawing/coloring thses pictures! It was all done by TaniDaReal. She is quite amazing and I give full credit to her! www.TaniDaReal.com  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff