Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
C o n s p i r a c y ; a New Moon roleplay (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:41 pm
[ ` t r i c k ]
Will-Run-For-Chocolate
((@ 'trick: um ,is that scent that you're smelling referring to me, or somethin else???))

(( It's refered to Blake. :B According to ~Twilight x Angel~'s post Blake sensed the vampires. ))

((oh, ok))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:08 pm
After loading all of her items in her truck, Veronica drove off.
As she was going down the long stretch of highway, she smelt a weird smell. She pulled over on the side of the road.
'Whats is that?' she asked herslef

MyLittleDecoy16

Nekairu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:06 pm

((everyone smells funny xD))

"I'd rather not be left alone with this guy, but I fear he may act upon his own will. Perhaps we shall have some food another time?" Bellmi explained, pushing away Dante's grasp. She stared at the woman that just evolved from a plant. "Wow. This just.. gets weirder and weirder."

-------------

Dante stopped clinging on to Bellmi, finally, and stared at the other people that accompanied her.

"Why are there so many weird creatures here? Weirdly beautiful, though. You must tell me about such things, Bellmi," he whispered loud enough for them to hear. Then his face went hard, and he became serious. "There has been a .. new development. I overheard a boy down at La Push talking about certain predicaments, oui. Nous allons maintenant, s'il tu plait."

He could only gaze at the new people. In a situation like this, it was insane for them all to be meeting at once. Something else was coming. And there were more people involved.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:57 pm
Elli was scared out of her wits now. The deadly one was threatening her, and that was the last thing Elli wanted. The guy that was with Bellmi was a first-class flirt, Elli could tell. Elli picked up her bag, fighting the urge to run. "Well..." she tried to say casually,"this has been nice and all, but I gotta go." Her voice cracked. Elli did her best to stroll back to the forest path, and continue her way home. As soon as she was sure she was out of earshot, the hypervenhilating began. Elli kept walking, to keep putting distance between her and the others, and started wondering what those two girls were. They couldn't have possibly been human, because they mentioned hunting, and if you are outside long enough to hunt, then you would get at least a little color from being outside, and they were both snow-white. The guy also said creatures, and that meant that those two couldn't have been human. The guy seemed mortal enough, but now, Elli wasn't sure. A voice in the distance inturrupted Elli's train of thought. It was a guys' voice and it sounded like he was shouting jibberish. Suddenly, a wave of shock flowed through Elli. That was no jibberish, that was magic. Elli coldn't believe it. She hadn't felt the presence of a wizard since midevial times. She had thought that the species had died out. Apparently not. From the sound of it, this wizard wasn't very experienced, considering the fact that he was screaming the words, and that he just swore out in frustration. Elli giggled. An inexperienced wizard wasn't much of a threat to Elli, so out of curiousity, she strolled towards the voice. When she spotted him, her jaw dropped. It was Blake, from study hall. He was polite, but kept to himself. Elli tried to start a conversation with him once, but he didn't have much interest in the conversation. I can't believe that Blake is a wizard... Elli said to herself.

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:30 pm

"Well, I must get something to eat. I've been terribly hungry these past couple of ..." Rei trailed off, ' it's been weeks ... ' even she was surprised that she hadn't eaten in so long. Or at least, hadn't killed anything in so long.
She flinched when Elli tried to escape, separating her from thought. Rei reached toward Elli, who seemed to be gazing off somewhere and in the pose of trying to get away. She grabbed her by the arm and yanked her, "You wouldn't want to get lost, would you ?" She smirked and pushed Elli toward Bellmi, simply using one firger against her back.
"I'm off now. Pleasure to meet you." Rei said, talking to Bellmi, of course; and gave Elli one last stare.

She followed the odd scent she couldn't recognize and trailed off. Her theory was right, the lack of food had made some of her senses weak. 'Augh. It was bad enough the all of them smelt good. Now I have to put up with my weak senses.. I should've gone for the vampire, after all. Or any of them for that matter. '

(( Needed to edit. Oi. ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:29 pm
As Rosalie approached her home she felt an irritating burn at the back of her throat. Rosalie sighed and turned she would have to go hunt in what she was wearing as much as she did not want too.
As she approached the forest she heard voices and chose to walk in another direction, humans in a forest when she was this hungry could only mean fellow vampires, perhaps.
Rosalie slowly made her descent deeper into the forest far away from where she had first sensed the people in the forest. As she approached the river in the woods she found a herd of deer. "Yum..." she whispered quietly her tongue rolling across her lips.
And so she gave into her vampiric insincts and let herself hunt satiating the hunger she had felt since arriving at her home that afternoon.

xrukiababy_ORLYx

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:21 am
Bella had been sick all day. She was still a bit weak but she was feeling a lot better. Charlie was always checking in on her and Bella was getting tired of it. Bella decided to get up and try to walk. She got up slowly and started walking around her room, slowly because she was still weak. "Bella, here's your homework honey. Do you really think it's smart to be walking yet?" Charlie asked, setting the homework on her desk. "Thanks and yes it is. I need to go to school tomorow, I can't miss it I have a big test in math" Bella said. "ALright, I'll see you later, I've got to go to work" Charlie said. "Alright, bye dad" Bella siad and after giving him a hug she grabbed her homework and started to work on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:17 pm
Blake sensed them. They put out different "waves", as Blake's grandfather described it. There were definantally more than one, ane also a few others, but Blake didn't reconize the waves that they were putting out.
He felt himself getting pailer in the face. There were at least two vampires in this forest, near by too, and he couldn't even preform a stunning spell against a squirrel. And if the others wern't putting out the normal weak waves of a human, that must have meant they had some powers.
He grew more and more nervous as he wondered if he could take all of them if they noticed he was near by. The vampires surely would, seeing as they could smell a human a mile away. Why had he been so careless as to run into the forest with out even trying to sence if there was anyone else?
Blake then remembered that his grandfather had once told him, "If you are afraid of your opponant, then you have no chance of winning. Hold your head high even if your battle brings you to the end."
Blake nodded to himself, convincing himself not to be afraid. If they came for him, he would fight with all his might, and that's all he could hope for.

ohemgee x meow

Catrille

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:37 am
{Aw, does no one want to be Edward? If so, then may I? 8D}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:17 am
Elli watched the fear form on Blake's face. What the hell happened? She thought, one minute, he's trying to do magic, the next, he goes white as a sheet!!! Elli wanted to know what was wrong, so maybe she could help. So she stepped out into the clearing where Blake was and pretended that she had just gotten there. "Blake, what are you doin' aroun... hey, you okay???" He looked at her a minute, as if trying to figure out who she was. Elli sighed."I'm Elli, you know... I'm in you're study hall?"

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:59 pm
Will-Run-For-Chocolate
Elli watched the fear form on Blake's face. What the hell happened? She thought, one minute, he's trying to do magic, the next, he goes white as a sheet!!! Elli wanted to know what was wrong, so maybe she could help. So she stepped out into the clearing where Blake was and pretended that she had just gotten there. "Blake, what are you doin' aroun... hey, you okay???" He looked at her a minute, as if trying to figure out who she was. Elli sighed."I'm Elli, you know... I'm in you're study hall?"

(( Haha. Did you read my post ? Guess I'll just edit it, then. ))

(( So now, what the hell's going on ? ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:31 pm

((OOC: Sure thing, inspire. heart 3nodding ))

Bella pulled Dante out of the forest and on to the dirt road. She sharply pushed him into the side of a tree and stared at him up and down.

"What the hell do you WANT Dante ? I'm as hungry as hell and you come the moment I'm about to go hunting with another one. So again, what the HELL?!" Bellmi quickly sneered off.

---------

Dante lifted his hands up in defense.

"Relax, Bellmi. I'm only telling you the news for your own good," he said in the slowest pace he could ever muster. "Now tu ecoutes. I heard some guys down at La Push saying that they discovered something pas bon in Forks. They haven't really figured out what exactly, but apparently, it's some sort of attraction to other beings. Now why exactly did you move to Forks?"

He smirked, seeing that Bellmi had carefully taken in the fact. He knew well that she had seemed drawn to the decision, almost attracted. But the real question was, by what?

Nekairu

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:38 pm
[ ` t r i c k ]
Will-Run-For-Chocolate

(( Haha. Did you read my post ? Guess I'll just edit it, then. ))

(( So now, what the hell's going on ? ))

((idk, I just make it up as I go))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:53 pm

(( Before I post again, Twilight Angel, could you please post ? I'd be completly lost, so it'd help a little bit if you could. So I can have a little bit of a lead, if you haven't read my post: Rei is on her 'way'
onto following Blake's scent. ))

[ ` t r i c k ]

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:25 pm
[ ` t r i c k ]

(( Before I post again, Twilight Angel, could you please post ? I'd be completly lost, so it'd help a little bit if you could. So I can have a little bit of a lead, if you haven't read my post: Rei is on her 'way'
onto following Blake's scent. ))

((@ Twilight Angel: 3nodding I agree... START POSTING!!! scream ))  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff