Submit

Twilight Fan? ^_^
  HELL YESS!!!
  it's okay (well, at u like it)
  it sucked (*SLAP*)
View Results

Captain Yamato Sargosa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:50 pm
"fine Bella Lets go meet this old friend" Edward still wary of what he smelled yet followed bella obediently."Bella whom are we meeting may I ask, and does Charlie know that were meeting that person"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:55 am
Airica straightened, but still tried to appear casual. "They're almost here." She said quietly to Aysel.  

kanangirl123

vampirephantom27

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:51 am
"We're meeting a few old friends from my old school in Phoenix. I'll introduce them when we get there," Bella hesitated for a moment trying to remember if she had told Charlie about her friends coming. She replied," I don't remember if I told Charlie or not about them coming. I was too busy worrying about getting you home safely."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:20 pm
"getting me home safely" Edward looked at bella confused. "I think we should of worried about you more" Edward then just caught sight of 4 characters sitting on the bench and stopped."Bella We should Really hurry up something is not right here" edward spoke as he saw that the four charaters stared back at him and smiled like they knew what he was.  

Captain Yamato Sargosa

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:50 pm
Airica smiled back at the bronze-haired boy next to Bella. She broke his gaze, startling him, she supposed, and looked at Aysel. "He looks suspicious, are we going to tell him?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:38 pm
" I'll be fine. Just as long as your here," Bella said turning her head towrds him. When she turned her head back around she saw her cousin and friends sitting in the McDonald's across the way. "Hey, there they are," she said grabbing Edward's hand and pulling him towards her cousin.

"Hey, guys! It's so good to see you all again," she said when they reached the table where her cousin and friends were sitting.  

vampirephantom27

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:10 pm
"And you too Bella. Aysel has told us all about you." Said Airica with a smile. "And you must be Edward, we've heard about you too."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:03 am
Bella nugde Edward in the ribs because he was just staring at the four of them.  

vampirephantom27

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:35 pm
Airica smiled sweetly, and grinned when the boy stared at her and Aysel.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:02 pm
"Sorry about Edward. He doesn't like new people that much," Bella said. She was ashamed that Edward wasn't being at least polite to her friends.

"So are you two ready to go?" she asked.  

vampirephantom27

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Captain Yamato Sargosa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:41 pm
"Um Hello, Bellas friends"Edward nudges bella softly, and whispers something in her ear"are they humans? and what are there names?" Edward blatently looked at bella.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:49 pm
Demarcus_Of_The_Fallen
"Um Hello, Bellas friends"Edward nudges bella softly, and whispers something in her ear"are they humans? and what are there names?" Edward blatently looked at bella.

"Would you two excuse us for a moment?" Bella asked. "Are they human? what kind of question is that? Aysel is my cousin and that's Airica, her friend." Bella replied. She couldn't help dwelling on what Edward had just asked her.  

vampirephantom27

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:35 pm
"Oh don't worry about him Bella, he's just being paranoid." Said Airica with a smile. She pretended not to notice when Edward flinched as she overheard them. "Shall we?" She gestured towards the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:45 pm
"So remind me how long you two are going to stay in Forks?" asked Bella. She looked at Aysel and Airica as she waited for their answer. She hoped that it was going to be a while before they left.  

vampirephantom27

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items