Reply *~Arcade~* (fun & games)
Corrupt A Wish Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aryain Flames

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:47 pm
wish granted, but then in a twisted turn of events, Mr.Harshbarger (or however u spell it) takes over, and you spend all day dissecting cow organs, because ur new "teacher" finds it funny.

I wish that my family would be more accepting of my wiccan beliefs.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:41 pm
Wish Granted but now your whole family is becoming Wiccans and they are looking to you for help. LOL

I wish I didn't have to go to school tomarrow  

TheUltimateToastOverlord

Aryain Flames

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:21 pm
wish granted, but on the day ur gone, Mrs.Hernandez gives out 20 pages of homework due the next day, no excuses or late passes excepted.

I wish i had a pet bunny. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:26 pm
Wish granted, but the bunny is a vampire and viciously attacks your family leaving only You an Nick Behind.

I wish that I invented Goldfish Crackers emo cheese_whine  

TheUltimateToastOverlord

Aryain Flames

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:28 pm
wish granted, but nobody wanted them, so they made a voodoo doll of u, and made you walk off a cliff.

I wish that my new pet vampire bunny attacked Nick as well. rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:08 pm
Wish granted but your mom reports you to the police and you get sent to juvi for murder/ influencing murder.

I wish Edward Cullen was my husband. (I wish I was Bella Cullen)  

TheUltimateToastOverlord

RubyLight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:21 pm
Wish granted, but now you've lost all sense of your previous identity and Edward had cheated on you for centuries.

I wish I had more bookshelves.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:15 pm
Wish granted but unfortunatly your house catches fire and the overcrowded area of your bookshelves and the flammabilityness of the wood is to blame. Now you have no house.

I wish that I was a vampire/  

TheUltimateToastOverlord

Aryain Flames

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:20 pm
wish granted, but then u can't control ur urge for blood and Edward refuses to marry you!! eek surprised crying

I wish i had more $$$ on my itunes gift card....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:35 pm
Wish granted but the cops track you down and arrest you for fraud. Apparently someone credited ur account 5,000 dollars illegally.

I wish that when I get to Italy I see the Volturi and they start sucking my blood and then Edward stops them and promises to love me and then I turn into a vampire, and then we live happily ever after. Top that Emmalie  

TheUltimateToastOverlord

Aryain Flames

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:10 pm
wish granted except Victoria mysteriously comes back to life a destroys u all.

i wish that i got a wii for x-mas. im not even gonna TRY to top that carly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:21 pm
Wish granted, but when playing Ben runs by and knocks it down and it shatters into pieces on the floor. Then your parents refuse to buy you a new one with bens college money.

I wish that all the wishes from before came true and there was no downsides to them and they worked out the way I intended them to. OOOH TRY THAT!  

TheUltimateToastOverlord

Aryain Flames

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:24 am
wish granted, but then life becomes dull and boring, and so u decide u want the wishes to be corrupted again to make things interesting, but u cant undo ur wish and the rest of ur life is spent wishing u hadnt made ur wish. biggrin

i wish that for x-mas, i got a wii, a tv, 3 wiimotes, and they r all unbrakeable! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:58 pm
wish granted but NASA has discovered that all the companys that make your gifts have stolen their technology to make things indistructable and they take every bodies things away including yours.

I wish I could stay in Italy forever... Jamie too...  

TheUltimateToastOverlord

Aryain Flames

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:04 pm
well, wish granted, but then WE couldnt hang out any more!!!! razz

i wish i was in italy with carly.  
*~Arcade~* (fun & games)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items