Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:
x.___________Introduction Board Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1

View Results

The Grim Heaper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
name. Xiruk
age. 17
location. wouldn't YOU like to know... whee
likes. -DEATH NOTE( heart heart heart heart )
-Kingdom Hearts
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-kitties
-Transformers
-Harry Potter( heart heart )
-Naruto
-Neon Genesis Evangelion
-.hack( heart !!)
-FLCL
-POKEMON( heart !!!!!!)
-Final Fantasy
-mychemicalromance( heart heart heart heart )
-afireinside( heart heart heart )
-The Used

dislikes.
-Those who hate something without plausible reason (i.e., religion) -superstition
-over-obsessive fan-boys/ -girls with no brains
-high school
-posers, and other things like that.

a little about me. There's not all that much to know about me. >.<;; I'm a rather plain person, with unique tastes. I love to get to know people, and I'm not a rude, snobby pain-in-the-a** like most people think. Though at seventeen, I'm a real big kid at heart. D: But I think it's cool to be that way.

Though I obsess over certain things, I DO have a brain. XDD; I love random gifts (who doesn't!?), and I enjoy sparking conversations (literate) with others!

3nodding Hope to get to know you!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:53 pm
Name: jellyscott
Birthday: april 18 1991
Likes: listening Music, playing halo and guitar hero, playing gaia on the comp, Driving when i mom isn't around, Reading books like great and terrable beauty and rebel angel (great books by the way kinda long but great books),and Drawing anything nearly
Dislikes: dissers (sorry i can't spell to save my life), haters and just all around annoying people that try really hard to be popular
Favorite shows:naruto, dirty jobs, food channel (i know its not a show but i like all the shws mostly on this station), scrubs, how its made, mythbusters and many more i just can't think of right now

Favorite Music Groups:adema, the all-america rejects, black label society, black sabbath, breaking benjamin, buckcherry, deep purple, disturbed, drowning pool, godsmack, him some times, johnny cash, the killers some times, korn, linkin park, megadeath, metallica, muse, nickelback, ozzy osbourne, papa roach, pearl jam, pink floyd, plain white t's, rage against the machine, rancid, rob zombie, rush, smile empty soul, soil, staind, stone timple pilot, styx, supertramp, system of a down, and all kinds of techno, three days grace, tool, the white stripes, white zimbie. its in alphy cause i was just listening to my ipod
Favorite Colour: blue and green
Favorite Food(s): idk mostly healthy food most people that see me eat thing i am a veg head
Favorite Drink(s): soda but i would take water over soda ever day
Other info wish to share: i am super nice to others that are donkey's to me i get along withall types of people except preps they are sll ways super biotchy at least the ones i know and i hate people that are like look at me i have problems domokun  

jellyscott

ktownknight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:18 am
Name:ktownknight
Birthday: August the 8th, 91.
Likes: Running, playing Videogames, reading books, hanging with friends
Dislikes: Annoying people, A**holes, and goths/emo's.
Favorties shows: Dirty Jobs,Mythbusters, Deadliest Catch (anything Discovery Channel), X-Play, the Daily Show, Sportscenter, Colbert report, (does watching the Red Sox count?)

Fav Music Groups: Simple Plan, Smash Mouth, Nickleback
Fav Color: Blue (any kind)
Fav Foods: Pizza (any kind of meat)
Fav Drink: Sierra Mist, Spirte
Other info: I am a major boston sports fan, and am a runner jock, just a heads up. I can also at times be super-nerdy.
oh and go POKEMON!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:08 am
Name: Zokten
Birthday: Sept 19th
Likes: Music, Video Games, Computers, Movies, Driving/Racing, Reading, Drawing, hanging with friends, rock climbing, graphic design, eating/cooking, sleeping, and bunchs of other stuff.
Dislikes: Dumb people so to speak, lies, few other things can't think of.
Favorite shows: Adult Swim, Scrubs
Favorite Music Groups: Main 2 fav are dragonforce and shinedown.
Favorite Colour: Gray and dark blue
Favorite Food(s): ALL FOOD! lol
Favorite Drink(s): Soda, tea, milk, beer (with friends), water, apple juice
Other info wish to share: I'm a very friendly and open person so go ahead and ask me anything I'll pretty much tell you lol.  

Zokten

Vincent01

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:18 pm
Name: Ruby
Likes: Final Fantasy,Yaoi,Anime, hot anime guys, reading,gaia, chatting!!
Dislikes: doing dishes, preppy people, not much opf anyhting else
Well im a very intresting person if u get to know me!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:01 pm
User Image
My name is: the-purple-one92
But you can call me: Ichigo-chan, Puprle, or simply P-can if you want to.
I am: 15 years old
And my birthday: is May 16th
I fancy: kiwi, strawberry, and friut of any kind really. I love reading books but mostly I read mangas. I got hooked on them about two or three years ago. Among those in my collection are: Legal Drug, Les Bijoux, Insant teen: Just add Nuts, Cantarella, & Only the Ring Finger Knows, Peach Girl, Mega Tokyo and some others. Mostly, as you can tell, I am completly in love with Yaoi. It happened when I was in Walden's book in the graphic novels section. One of the Yaoi's [with quite a colorfull cover might I add] caugh my eye. I was hooked. I like to talk and hae meaningfull conversations, but I also like to have fun. I fancy an RP of any kind really, as long as it has a flair to it. I look for uniwue plots and story lines.
But I must say that I detest: people whom think there the best thing since sliced bread. I also don't like when people type like they don't have a brain occupying space in there heads. One of my biggest petpeevs would have to be, hmmm, well that's a tough one. Let's just say if you get onmy nerves, I'll let you know. But don't worry about that. I rarely, if ever, have to do that.

Francly, I think that I have covered evrything, but then again no one's perfect. If there's anything else you want to know, don't hesitate to ask, loves.
8DDD

the-purple-one92

.August.Moon.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:16 pm
Name: August
Birthday: September 9th
Likes: Animals, Video Games, Web Design, Gaia, Storms, Horror Movies, Anime, and Art
Dislikes: Spiders, Bugs, Hypocrites, In-Laws smile , and People who think they are hot s**t.
Favorite shows: CSI, Bones, So You Think You Can Dance, Ghost Whisperer, Chobits And Simpsons
Favorite Music Groups: Ozzy, Audio Slave, Gwen Stefani, Korn, Metallica, Johnny Cash, Linkin' Park, Disturbed, Dir en Grey and Rammstein
Favorite Colour: Pink and Turquise Blue
Favorite Food(s): Chinese Food
Favorite Drink(s): Pomegranate Green Tea
Other info wish to share: I am married, I attend Cosmetology school to be a hair stylist & nail tech, My true passion is to be a vet tech and I have dreams of traveling to Rome and Japan.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:58 pm
Name: Arduinn, though most people just use "Ard" ^^
Birthday: May 11th
Likes: Nice people, my computer, Gaia (obviously razz ) my sister.. and a lot of other things I'm too lazy to think about
Favorite shows: Believe it or not I don't watch T.V much >.>
Favorite Music Groups: Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Three Days Grace, Metallica, AC/DC, Aerosmith (<3) 3 Doors Down, Nickelback.. I could go on, but I'd be here all day thinking, and you'd be here all day reading razz
Favorite Color(s): Red/black and dark grays
Favorite Food(s):
Favorite Drink(s): Diet Sodas! All the wonderful flavor without the Sugar. and that's all that's ever around here. razz
Other info wish to share: I'm a nice person, though if you annoy me too much I may get a little crazy-mean sweatdrop
<3 PM me if you want to chat, get to know me, etc. ^^  

Arduinn

Master Seifuu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:11 pm
Name:Master Seifuu (Not Seafood)
Birthday: November 8th, 1992
Likes: Biking, Star Wars, Playing Video Games, hanging with friends, staying up later than usual, Fishing, and Emo's, or is it Elmo?
Dislikes: Everything opposite of my likes........o_0
Favorties shows: Anything on Discovery channel, Kappa Mikey, everybody Loves Raymond, the news
Fav Music Groups: Jack Johnson, Fall Out Boy, Ok Go, other good bands....
Fav Color: Aquamarine, cascade, or Verde
Fav Foods: All meats and fish! except Tofu
Fav Drink: Coke, Sierra Mist, Cold Apple Cider
Other info: Ask me wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:45 pm
Name:Kizoku Ryu
Birthday:August 4th, 1988
Likes: drawing, cooking, Playing Video Games, hanging with friends,anime
Dislikes: guys mostly
Favorties shows: kenshin,naruto,bleach,elfen lied,excel saga
Fav Color: red,black
Fav Foods: asian,french,spicy  

lordryu3

Lestelle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:35 pm
Hey kids.
c:

Name:
Lestelle, call me Lesty if you like
Birthday: October 16th
Likes: Music (all kinds), video games, writing, reading, knitting, drawing, the computer, badminton, RAIN!
Dislikes: The sound of crunching ice, n00bs, extremely bad grammar and spelling, and um...death metal
Favorite shows: Heroes, Fairly OddParents,
Favorite Music Groups: Muse, Nickel Creek, Starlight Mints, Everybody Else, Nelly Furtado, just to name a few
Favorite Colour: I like 'em all!
Favorite Food: My mom's
Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper most definitely
Other: I play piano and violin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:54 pm
Name: white_green_tiger
Birthday: August 26
Likes: music, the computer, movies, reading, drawing, dancing(ballet, jazz and hiphop) umm..i think thats it..
Dislikes: mosquitoes...
Favorite shows: So You Think You Can Dance and a bunch of others
Favorite Music Groups: i have lots of favorites!!
Favorite Colour: GREEN!!! =)
Favorite Food(s): chinese, spicey foods and spaghetti
Favorite Drink(s): sprite, hot chocolate, water, juice...
Other info wish to share: umm...nope

heartballet

StabbieMcStabstab

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:50 pm
Name: Stabbie aka Sara
Favorite Colour: red and black
Favorite Food(s): thai
Favorite Drink(s): orange juice
Other info wish to share: i so suck at FF12 crying i keep dieing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:57 pm
Name: Lashes
Favorite Color: Blue.
Favorite Food: I like just about everything except peas!
Favorite Drink: eh...Hot chocolate!
Other Info: Not really. If there is anything else you'd like to know just talk to me.  

30_Lashes

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces