jacob or edward with bella?
  edward
  jacob
View Results

Fifii

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:16 am
i despise rosalie  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:29 pm
I despise Jacob Black. He's so arrogant and is an a**.

the house of gaunt

Fashionable Flatterer

10,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250

Loveless in the Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:48 pm
I've said it before and I'll say it again.I like what Jacobs trying to do, I just don't like the way he's doing it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:13 am
Hmm. I hate Victoria and that one girl that's Sam's ex.
I don't hate Jake.
I feel bad for him, even though he was an a** in Eclipse.  

Fatal Facade

Miss Nonsense

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:16 am
I don't hate Jake, although he is kind of annoying as he just gets in the way of Bella and Edward. xd
I hate Jessica. She's a stupid little beeyotch. stare
Oh and ARO! He scares the heck outta me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:51 pm
BELLA!!! omg she is soooo stupid in the 2nd and 3rd books its not even funny!  

oX EpiC Xo

chevalierobsessed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:53 pm
Reaction to the posts: sweatdrop Wow... There's a lot of Jacob flaming... I personally like the guy mostly because he's so warm and fuzzy (Yes, fuzzy) despite being a FREAKING LOUZY JERK SOMETIMES.

As for dispise... Hm... Rosalie. We find out WHY she's such a... (trying to think of a less bad word to descirbe her) a-hole/beeyotch/ lousy-rude-little self absorbed-sucker-that really needs a couple of zits just for a punishment to Bella... but she's still REALLY REALLY annoying. >.> Ug, she COULD try being a LITTLE less of an... @$$ and just try to get along with Bella.

I kind of despise Jacob at the end of New Moon and through Eclipse for acting like such an imature child.

And I kind of despise Edward for leaving Bella-even if it was for her safety- and causing her that pain and suffering.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:04 pm
i hate JACOB because he is sooooo selfish and Edward doesn't care if Bella loves him he wants her to but whatever makes her happy is good for him.  

Bella Cullen7676

Twilight_Lover_22

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:47 pm
JACOB JACOB JACOB he is so SELFISH he is trying to make Bella FORGET EDWARD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:44 pm
User Image I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now...
---

I wish people would stop using the word "despise" so loosely in this guild... >.<

I like most of the characters (except for evil characters... they're not so likable), I just hate some of the characters' behaviours.

For instance, I still can't understand why Rosalie hates Bella.

I also don't like Jacob's behaviour all the way through Eclipse. It's just... he doesn't need to act like such a git...

Other than that, I have no reason to feel any hate for anyone in the books.

---
... No mercy no more,
No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart...User Image

mizzshy

BUGS ARE PEOPLE TOO

Wheezing Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:48 pm
Twilight_Lover_22

ONLY CUZ HE'S IN LOVE WITH HER! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:13 pm
I hate werewolf haters, which I'm seeing a lot of around here. I love the way Meyers writes them, and Jacob especially is a favourite. New Moon happens to be my favourite of the books, and I disagree with a lot of people here.

As I stated in a previous topic, Jacob was there for Bella when she needed someone who could - perhaps not understand what she was going through - but could extend a hand and help her get over the loneliness she felt when Edward left her, and brought her back to happiness again. He took care of her even when he couldn't tell her he was a wolf, secretly roaming around her house at night like Edward used to do to protect her.

It's a love triangle, people. Love triangles are meant to hurt someone when the other two parties get together in the end. If anything, I say I despise Bella the most, and I'm hoping Jacob will imprint on someone in Breaking Dawn.  

Haru Minatsuki

Twilight_Lover_22

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:57 pm
bakabaka22
Twilight_Lover_22

ONLY CUZ HE'S IN LOVE WITH HER! scream

SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDWARD IS TWO IN LOVE WITH BELLA MORE stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:41 pm
Jacob, definetely. He's so mean to Bella, because if he'd never made her kiss him, she'd be perfectly happy with Edward... but then again, if she went off with Jacob, I could have Edward all to myself.... muahahaha.  

Koraunmidora

xXgoth_girl12Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:49 am
Jacob-tachi is okay. I don't, like, hate him, but i don't like him all that much. If i had to pick absolutely one character to hate, it would have to be Rosalie-chan.
She just NEVER stops complaining about Bella-chan being in on her and her family's secret.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff