Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
High school RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:17 am
((did this rp die already?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:19 am

-My Posts Are Long So Sorry In Advance!-

-Koukin walked itno the mysterious school wondering why he had to go here for his exhange program from Japan as he sighed deeply his long silvery hair swaying softly ,in the breeze as he walked to the secretary to get his locker number and lock code-

"Excuse me miss,Im the exchange student from japan and was wondering where my locker was?"-

"Locker number 234 and you code is........45237"

"Thank you miss."

-Koukin stumbled off to look around this new school as he sighed once more his left hand in use to hold his Green/Black backpack upon his shoulder as he stumbled around in th halls wondering where everyone was-

"YOU BOY GET IN HERE!"

-He heard a teacher shout as he sighed walking in to look at the class his face pale and expressionless-

TheXTrueXInuYashaX

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:23 am
(the next day)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:25 am
going to class the next day  

piroy

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:33 am
"Ah, the first day of school." [to self] "O.K., my locker is 124 by the french classroom." *runs quickly to his locker* "I sooooooo don't want to be late for my first class of the year!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:49 am
walks through the halls walking over to the class  

Kiyato Sekto

piroy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:56 am
damn people get out of my way  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:16 pm
turns a corner and runs into piroy and falls over. "Hey I'm sorry dude, my bad."  

Kazuya Maeda

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:18 pm
enters the class and sits down in the back  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:40 pm
barges in to classroom. Looks at the clock and sighs. "Barely made it."  

Kazuya Maeda

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:48 pm
looks at the kid that ran inside and then looks away  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:59 pm

-He walked into the classrom his eyes showing that he had a perfect night of sleep as was good and ready for the first day of school as he yawned softly sitting in the back of the class glancing up at everyone as he sighed placing his iPod on at full blast to the killers "Read My Mind" as he layed back in his seat waiting for class to start-

TheXTrueXInuYashaX

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:21 pm
"sorry for barging in," the student said, embarrased,"my alarm didn't go off." "THAT IS NO EXCUSE! NOW TAKE A SEAT!" roared the teacher. The boy sat down and he muttered under his breath, "First day and the teacher is already on my case."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:32 pm

-He smirked as he hit the pause button on his iPod looking at the teacher-

"If you are nicer to your students You will get a hell of alot more out of them....you know....."

-He smiled seeing the Teacher's expression as she glared at me her eyes a dark black showing her anger as he smirked-

"What are you going to do give me detention?"

-He laughed softly as he hit the play button upon his iPod seeing as she had nothing else to say to me as he waited again for this already lagging class to start as he sighed softly-

TheXTrueXInuYashaX

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:34 pm
vasily sat in the back waiting for class to be over he was very hungry and had lunch next.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff