Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syreen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:55 pm
The Kraken
Bells_Swan14
Steven Strait!! put highlights in his hair and he would be the edward of my dreams. heart heart heart and plus have u seen him without a shirt!!!!!!! heart
Why do you post this twice? Now I burn twice as much at this thought!

Steven strait is the perfect Jacob... not edward....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:58 pm
Norourlif
ayakei
Tom Sturridge? GAG!!!!
Henry cavill is the only person that comes close (he's not really that close to my vision but still) He could do a terrific job! HAVE YOU SEEN THE COUNT OF MONTE CROSTO?!?!?!?!?!?!? *faints*

I think they should get a semi-unknown actor to play him biggrin
YES. MOTHER ******** YES. Henry Cavill, especially in the black and white pic Stephenie has of him? HE SHOULD DEFINATELY PLAY THE PART. Who the heck cares how old he is now? shave off his beard and make him look young, it isn't hard. Hell, people on degrassi and summer land ar elike 23 22, and they look 16!

same with on High School Musical..... Monique is 26 so only looks like she's about 16  

Syreen

Lil Smee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:34 am
Swintha
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tom Felton.
=D

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!! PLEASE NO!!
It BURNS to think about!
He would be the crappiest Edward EVER!
I'd be a better Edward than him, and I'm a girl!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:44 am
Syreen
Norourlif
ayakei
Tom Sturridge? GAG!!!!
Henry cavill is the only person that comes close (he's not really that close to my vision but still) He could do a terrific job! HAVE YOU SEEN THE COUNT OF MONTE CROSTO?!?!?!?!?!?!? *faints*

I think they should get a semi-unknown actor to play him biggrin
YES. MOTHER ******** YES. Henry Cavill, especially in the black and white pic Stephenie has of him? HE SHOULD DEFINATELY PLAY THE PART. Who the heck cares how old he is now? shave off his beard and make him look young, it isn't hard. Hell, people on degrassi and summer land ar elike 23 22, and they look 16!

same with on High School Musical..... Monique is 26 so only looks like she's about 16

NO!!!! NOT HENRY CAVILL!! Have you EVER thought that the person who plays Bella will have to KISS that old man?? Don't you think about her?
That is SO perverted!!  

Lil Smee

m a d a m _m a s c a r a

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:15 pm
Tom Sturridge  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:22 pm
I still think Henry Cavill's the best candidate. Have you seen his side view pic? That was exactly how I pictured him!  

Mission January

Rugged Individualist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:29 pm
Jackson Rathbone, definitely. Remember, Edward's described as a 'boyish face', and Jackson is just that.

I think he's great.

Zac Effron? Hell no.

...I don't see what's so great about Cavil.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:37 pm
i think this should be edward
User Image  

urexactlymybrandofheroin

5,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zirumi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:20 pm
urexactlymybrandofheroin
i think this should be edward
User Image
that looks like Gaspard Ulliel kinda call me crazy if it isnt some pics surprised me at how different he can look in different movies  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tom Sturridge: YES!! If he gets picked for Edward..omg, yes, he's perfect!

Henry Cavill: I don't see what people see in him..he's kind of ugly if you ask me..

Drew Fuller: Kind of hot,not hot enough for Edward and he's too old

Hugh Dancy: Ew, no way

Zac Efron: If he gets picked for Edward I'm actually going to have to pluck up the courage to see the movie. HSM has scarred me. I mean..he can sing, but he can't act and I just can't see him as Edward after him being Link and Troy..

Robert Pattinson: Cedric Diggory? NO way..

Chace Crawford: Chase is hot, he was great in gossip girl. But I don't see him as Edward

Hayden Christiensen: I'm sorry, he will always be Anakin Skywalker to me..

Gaspard Ulliel: If he was English he'd be up there tied with Tom Sturridge. Gaspard is SO HOT!

Tom Felton: I love Tom Felton, but I love him as Draco Malfoy. I dont' think he'd be a good Edward

Jackson Rathbone: He has the most amazing eyes. I dn't think I'd mind if he was picked for Edward.

Gackt: No..Just..no..

Elijah Shain: I don't know who he is XD

Steven Strait: Warren Peace! Loved him in Sky High, but he's not hot at all
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

Miss Rainbow X3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:51 pm
I don't know who this is.. but this guy looks like a good Edward Cullen to me!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:42 am
I'm all for Chace Crawford! <3 He's perfect, but of course, right around the time the announcement about the actor not being over 21 occured, Chace turned 22! D: T-T Is that not fair or what?

So, he's still my choice even though he's kind of out of the running. I haven't found a good replacement yet. No one else pulls Edward off for me. D:  

xoxoKissMyBassxoxo

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:05 pm
Miss Rainbow X3
I don't know who this is.. but this guy looks like a good Edward Cullen to me!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm pretty sure that's Gaspard Ulliel. Not 100% sure though

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:45 pm
allieballie17
ZAC EFRON SHOULD PLAY EDWARD!!!!!!!

he's such a cutie, was recently in hairspray (as link) and was previously in high school musical (but he looks kind of young in that movie)

he's got pretttty eyes and dark hair.. google him!
i really don't think he should play edwards part his much too young..Edward is 110!!!HELLO 110!!!even though he looks 17 he needs someone that looks like a 20 year old..hmmm im kinda goin with Henry Cavill..his just soo damn sexy 4laugh whee anyway thats my opion don't take it the wrong way okay?? ^_~  

Neko-Chika-Chan

Neko-Chika-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:52 pm
The Kraken
My Opinions on the Suggested Actors in this Thread:

Tom Sturridge: Ew. No.
Henry Cavill: I love him, but he’s too old to play the part.
Drew Fuller: Ugh. No.
Hugh Dancy: Too old, plus I don’t like him.
Zac Efron: If he plays Edward, there’s a good chance I won’t see the movie.
Robert Pattinson: No. British. Edward isn’t British. Even if he could do an English accent, still no.
Chace Crawford: He could pull it off. He’d be my second choice.
Hayden Christiansen: I don’t like his acting, plus he’s not hot enough or young enough.
Gaspard Ulliel: Hellz yes! I love him. He’d be an absolutely perfect actor for Edward. First choice.
Tom Felton: No. Every time that I saw him on screen I’d think, “Ew, no. Evil Draco!” Plus, for the second time, Edward isn’t British.
Jackson Rathbone: Third choice. He’s a bit young looking, but he could pull it off.
Gackt: I just don’t see it.
Elijah Shain: Meh. Don’t like him too much.

If you think that my opinions matter, go ahead and comment on how messed up I am, and that I'm crazy. But guys, they don't. I'm just posting my opinions. If you choose to be mean to me, I be mean to Meanie McMeanington.
wow O.O i love this girls way of thinking but theres only one thing i would change on that list Henry Cavill hopefully they see him for it because i think his perfect even though his older,,these days artist wear makeup to look younger you know?? xd LOL  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff