Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talwar126

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:37 pm
SilentBlackTiger
greendante
I think Mewtwo will still be in it because one he's not a cloine of anybody and second he's a badass

But he sucks in melee. Didn't you get the memo?

Yeah seriously, should I cut and paste the Mewtwo flame-fest I had a few weeks ago?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:17 am
i heard that there is going to be a pokemon trainer as a character that can pull out charizard/ivysaur/squirtle. if ness isnt going to be in the game, i probably wont buy it  

Meat Slave

Dapper Fatcat

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:45 pm
booboobrandon
i heard that there is going to be a pokemon trainer as a character that can pull out charizard/ivysaur/squirtle. if ness isnt going to be in the game, i probably wont buy it

I'm certain Ness is gonna be replaced with Lucas, seeing as how Sakurai wanted Lucas in Melee, but since the game got delayed, they kept Ness.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:13 pm
I am absolute garbage with all the other characters.. I can use Cpt Falcon a little. And LInk a little. But i am pretty fricken decent with samus. For sure if Samus wasn't there i wouldn't play the game lol. Ok i would.. lol i would probably just learn to play with falco or something. I dunno whatever lol  

Lahlooooouh

lion_jericho_heart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:52 pm
General Lea
If Mario was the only playable character, I'd boycott Brawl forever. scream Mewtwo need to come back, and with a stronger and more suitable moveset.

mewtwo has been taken out of brawl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:18 pm
BlackSkull8
I am absolute garbage with all the other characters.. I can use Cpt Falcon a little. And LInk a little. But i am pretty fricken decent with samus. For sure if Samus wasn't there i wouldn't play the game lol. Ok i would.. lol i would probably just learn to play with falco or something. I dunno whatever lol

Samus is way different in Brawl and you'll need to make a large change in playstyle to use her now. Falco isn't much like his Melee self as he got decloned, so that'll be different too.  

Tremere Lich

Bralef

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:24 pm
SPOILERS AHEAD! DON'T READ ON IF YOU WANT SOME CHARACTERS TO BE A SURPRISE!

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, ROB, Yoshi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Lucas, Ganon, Ice Climbers, Zelda/Shiek, Lucario, Pikachu, Pichu, Kirby, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Snake, Sonic, Game & Watch, Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong, Fox, Falco, Wolf,Marth, Ike, Link, Toon Link, Meta Knight, King Dedede, And PokeMon Trainer(Ivysaur, Charizard, Squirtle). I'm very happy with the roster. Mewtwo has been replaced by Lucario, and Young Link has been replaced by Toon Link(from Wind Waker) . I believe that the more damage Lucario has, the more damage he does(I haven't actually played Brawl, yet.). so, sure, A few characters were taken out, but most of them were clones. They could of taken out Ganon and Falco, and not included Toon Link, but instead they changed their standard move-set. Not most of the "clones" are no more of a clone than Luigi was in melee.(again, I'm not sure of this, but this is what I've heard). I never really liked that many of the old characters(Roy was my best at one point, but I found him boring.), so I don't give a care about the characters who didn't pass on to brawl.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:55 pm
Elfe de Sang
BlackSkull8

Samus is way different in Brawl and you'll need to make a large change in playstyle to use her now. Falco isn't much like his Melee self as he got decloned, so that'll be different too.

Can't say anything about Samus since I didn't play her in Melee. Falco, on the other hand, is completely different. His attacks don't have that "umph" they had in Melee. He's no longer got the reflector for pillaring and shine combos. He has the SHDL now, but the first laser goes over the opponent's head and the second will only hit tall characters like Ganondorf. Also, using the SHL and SHDL stops your horizontal movement so it's not such a good approach option anymore.  

Sio

Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces