Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:21 pm
(lol kk) she claws at them then gets slammed back into the ground "crap, harder then they look" she stands back up then dodges their swinging hands, she slices at them and jumps back on them  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:22 pm
Finally seeing all that was happening, Haseo jumps off his bike and materializes his Twin Daggers. "Need some help?"  

xXKazumaX-

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:24 pm
she slides across the ground, she quickly stands back up "yes, i do" she throws her sword at the creatures then jumps into the air  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:26 pm
Haseo nods and jumps in. Turning and flipping, Haseo doges a Hand, but gets pawed from behind. Slowly getting up, Haseo rushes at one, jump up high, and slices downwards, destroying one.  

xXKazumaX-

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:28 pm
i jump on to a branch and then jump again onto the creature and takes out my heavy blade. i stab the creature on the back of it neck  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:29 pm
she gets grabbed then thrown, she lands in a tree and then falls down the branches, she looks around then lays there for a bit  

Aprilbaby1

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:30 pm
"Hey Hey Raven! I thought you were busy... Meanie!" Haseo shruggs and walks up to Angel. "You alright?" Pulls out a potion and hands it to her. "This will cure your pp and your hp"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:31 pm
"yea im alright and thanks" she takes the potion and drinks it, she stands back up and wipes herself off  

Aprilbaby1

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:32 pm
(Mokona Rox! how many monsters are left?) "Alright, we should keep moving on! So is this a field mission or a dungeon mission?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:33 pm
jumps from that creature to the one that threw the girl and slices one of his hands off and lands back on the ground looking at the girl "are you alright?" he throws her a potion "drink it"  

Kiyato Sekto

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:35 pm
"yes im fine" she catches it then looks at it "fine" she drinks it then throws it back, she walks over to her book and picks it up, she makes it vanish then looks back at them, her ears poking out and her tail swishing back and forth, she looks around  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:37 pm
looks at hasao "well i am busy. training" he laughs alittle  

Kiyato Sekto

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:37 pm
With a greedy look in his eyes, Haseo chimes, "I call the Treasure Box!" Running up to it with joy and opening it. Woah! A new Weapon! Theres two of them, ULTRA RARE! who wants the second pair of daggers?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:38 pm
she puts her weapons away, while they were busy, she slowly stepped bakc and turned, she smirks then starts to walk away  

Aprilbaby1

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:41 pm
"No one? i'll just sell them then. Oh, wait up, ummmm A-Angel was it? I found this on my way here!" Haseo hands Angel a synthesize for her book for +20 Magic. "Take that to your guild hall and try to get a grunty for it! And ill send you my card, if thats okay." Haseo winks knowingly.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff