Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
An Endless Universe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadesFireMJ

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:21 pm
Dude, I'm a H/L shipper....OF COURSE I hate that book with a passion! scream

Dave Wolverton MUTILATED their relationship...that's total bullshit. Come on, even you guys have to admit that Han Solo is far too cool to do something that whiney-bitchey... And Isolder? Dude, two words: PRINCE. VALIUM. gonk

The one cool part:

LUKE: You take your hands off of her, or I'll take your hands off you.
twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:24 pm
I would agree to a certain extent...and that line was awsome. xp  

Flamer42

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:27 pm
too many rancors in that book. and I sincerely doubt that the council would just leave the chunuthor lying there. I'm sure a recovery effort would have been made.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:51 pm
CaleDarksun
too many rancors in that book. and I sincerely doubt that the council would just leave the chunuthor lying there. I'm sure a recovery effort would have been made.

You got that right. The whole Luke having to go back to retrive the data thing? Give me a BREAK.
And the whole 3PO doing the song thing....*shudder* That should have NEVER happened.

And enough with the damn Rancors...but really, it was so incredibly un-romantic! That whole situation would never have happened...and Han would NOT have dealt with it like a p***y. stare  

JadesFireMJ

Tiderion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:31 pm
shadows of the empire was a damn good novel.

too bad prince xizor was only a pimp due to pheremones inherent to his species... OMG HAX!!!

btw they made a soundtrack to go with the book. the song that goes with the part where xizor is mad hitting on leia is excellent. i suggest you all look into it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:28 am
I did find it kinda odd how... sappy Han went over the whole Leia thing. OK, I could see the kidnapping part, maybe, but the rest of it was kinda far-fetched and very un-Hanlike. *shrug* Then again, they say love can make you do crazy things...  

jedi_master_tenku

JadesFireMJ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:16 am
Tiderion

too bad prince xizor was only a pimp due to pheremones inherent to his species... OMG HAX!!!

btw they made a soundtrack to go with the book. the song that goes with the part where xizor is mad hitting on leia is excellent. i suggest you all look into it.

OMG sometime last year, my mom was watching the Iron Chef (all she watches are things like that, and the remodelling shows...blech >.< ) and their intro music WAS PRINCE XIZORS THEME!!!!!!!!!! I was screaming my a** off, and my mom was screaming at me to shut the hell up. xd
But yeah, I own the soundtrack. They missed waaaay too much in it though. It's a great soundtrack.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:20 am
JadesFireMJ
Tiderion

OMG sometime last year, my mom was watching the Iron Chef (all she watches are things like that, and the remodelling shows...blech >.< ) and their intro music WAS PRINCE XIZORS THEME!!!!!!!!!! I was screaming my a** off, and my mom was screaming at me to shut the hell up. xd
But yeah, I own the soundtrack. They missed waaaay too much in it though. It's a great soundtrack.
yeah...good music, good book...

what more would you want other than hannibal lector as a guest chef on iron chef? surprised  

Tiderion

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:24 am
Tiderion
JadesFireMJ
Tiderion

yeah...good music, good book...

what more would you want other than hannibal lector as a guest chef on iron chef? surprised
now thats something I would pay to see.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:31 am
I liked that book but my fav. is I, Jedi. It is the only book I have read that is in first person. I have read it 4 times now. Corran is awsome.  

Flamer42

JadesFireMJ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:36 am
Flamer42
I liked that book but my fav. is I, Jedi. It is the only book I have read that is in first person. I have read it 4 times now. Corran is awsome.

Best quote:

"Now, I have no problem with kids. As long as they go home with their parents at the end of the day."

xd

Oh man, whats-his face offering to help out with the fertility rites...."NONOnononono...haha, nooo...that's not...THAT is NOT a problem. NOT a problem."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:42 am
*starts laughing in the middle of the library infront of his computer and people start looking at him weird* That was one of my favorite parts.*still laughing*  

Flamer42

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:43 pm
so, whilst on the subject of books, whats the general concesnus on the first star wars novels, the Thrawn Trilogy?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:26 pm
Vornskrs = cool beans.

Story = meh, OK I guess. Though I find I like it a lot more when I listen to the audio tape version as read by Denis Lawson... eek blaugh  

jedi_master_tenku

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:42 pm
I liked Thrawn. he was devilishly brilliant. and thats a kind of evil you can really enjoy.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff