Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime School (and Life!) RP (need peoples!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:32 pm

Lace pocketed Adams knife, now smiling widely.
"Oh, we all enjoy a little woodwork..."
She fluffed Adams hair with her hand and limped to her desk, holding the knife in her pocket.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:33 pm

Akito L
Adam starts laughing "these feelings cant be cut away eh i'll just leave them alone for now" he said as he was walking he saw Sauske and the two bullies Adam whips out his knife I and thows it at one of the bullies legs he shouted "hahahaha I luv to see blood" he said as he began to spint toward one of the bullies with a very evil look "I will kill one of you no one stops me" he said

tackles him and holds him down. "dont even think about it. i'm not letting u kill anyone"

The_Last_Avenger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:35 pm

"Sasuke!" Periru's eyes were wide. "Please! Don't hurt Adam! Adam, please don't hurt Sasuke!" Surprisingly, she said this much with out a stammer. Her eyes looked a little glossy, as if she was getting close to tears. "P-Please...don't fight..."

*looks at Sasuke and Adam*(lol adam pretend I never typed the comment about talking to you, I'll use my first words later lol)...
Thinks: hn...

Ahiru Takashi

OahuGrown14

"awwww wheres the fun in that" he said as he looked into Sauskes eyes with a sadistic glare
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:36 pm

"i'm not going to hurt him. i'm keeping him from killing the bullies!"

The_Last_Avenger

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:37 pm

(Lawl, he ignored me completely)
"Stop this instant!"
Lace took Adams knife away.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:37 pm

ties adam up with some strong rope takes all his knives away. "there. now u cant kill them" carries him outside.

The_Last_Avenger

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:38 pm

Gaia name: KaosAngel012
Name: Lawliet. 'L' but makes everyone call him Ryuzaki
Year: Math Teacher
History: Prior to his detetive days, just a year after being released from the education facilly and Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage, L decided to become a teacher, because that way he could expand his horizons a bit more, just to see what he's good at.
Criminal Record: (if you have one)
Extras: He's intelligent, and still has his weird quirks and habbits
Sexuality: Straight.
Anime you are from: Death Note

--

Name: Ayame
Year: Junior
History: She lives with her uncle, siince both of her parents passed away. She's really nice, but extremely shy and childish, so she doesn't have much friends.
Criminal Record: None
Extras: She's very good in every class, except Gym
Anime you are from: None
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:38 pm

"fine i wont kill those bullies just give me my knife back and all forget that those bullies was trying to hurt you" he said then he licked the side of sasukes cheek adam whispers in to saskes ear " i will find them on the street and punish them for there doing" he whipsered followed with a very evil laugh

OahuGrown14

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:39 pm

Periru's eyes softened. "I know...b-but..." She looked off to the side, then slowly approached Adam and Sasuke. (Sasuke I guess was on top of Adam) She kneeled by Adam and gently touched his forehead. "You're...h-hurting...aren't you? L-Like I did once..." Her eyes looked between Adam and Sasuke, then lingered on Adam, her eyes reflecting a similar pain to his.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:43 pm

From his classroom, L heard all the commotion outside. "... Bullies..." he muttered as he ate a sweet chocolate bar.

La Petite Ange

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:44 pm

*watches silently, an intrigued and puzzled look on her face*....
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:45 pm

"yea but i'm not weak and i embracce the pain and suffering instead of trying to get ridde of it coz you see i luv it" he said as he looked into Periru's eyes but for some reason adam dident have his evil glare anymore his eyes slowly began to soften

OahuGrown14

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:45 pm

"adam. i will not give u your knives back." throws them on top of the school where he can't get them. unties him "i can take care of myself. i am a ninja afterall. now please, dont go hurting people like that or u'll end up worse than those bullies...."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff