Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:41 pm
Rellik San
darkcrimsongoth
Back in the days of high school.....

I wore fluro orange shorts to sports days, (I was semi famous because of them! blaugh Squee!), because:

A. Didn't have anything else to run in
B. They're shorts.

Anyway, some year 9's (I think) come up to me one day and proceed to go as followed:

year 9: Are you a goth?
me: Yes. Why?
year 9: Goth's wear black.
me: Goths don't have to wear black all the time.

I can't remember the rest, but she left with her friends a few minutes later....

Another one:

A rumor about me and a switchblade in my math textbook, and me threating to slit anyone's throat who wouldn't give me the answers. Scary thing was though, people ACTUALLY BELIEVED IT!!!!
stare

Also been asked if I was possessed by demons. rolleyes

Its ok, when I was at school, there was a rumour going round I was psychotic, because I pinned a guy against a wall for threatening to rape my little sister.

If someone threatend to rape my sister, I would have gone a bit farther then just pinning him to the wall. I'm sorry he said that, by the way. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:31 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
darkcrimsongoth

I wore fluro orange shorts to sports days, (I was semi famous because of them! blaugh Squee!), because:

B. They're shorts.

Anyway, some year 9's (I think) come up to me one day and proceed to go as followed:

I can't remember the rest, but she left with her friends a few minutes later....

Another one:

A rumor about me and a switchblade in my math textbook, and me threating to slit anyone's throat who wouldn't give me the answers. Scary thing was though, people ACTUALLY BELIEVED IT!!!!
stare

Its ok, when I was at school, there was a rumour going round I was psychotic, because I pinned a guy against a wall for threatening to rape my little sister.

If someone threatend to rape my sister, I would have gone a bit farther then just pinning him to the wall. I'm sorry he said that, by the way. sad

Its ok, the last straw at school was I held someone under a gas tap and tried to asphyxiate them.... School was fun for me... yup.  

Rellik San
Crew

darkcrimsongoth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:42 am
Rellik San
darkcrimsongoth

B. They're shorts.

Another one:

stare

eek That guy deserves to be pinned up against a wall. Hope you scared him to death. You deserve a medal! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:45 am
Rellik San, you need a hug.

*Hug*

blaugh  

darkcrimsongoth

jaenus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:31 pm
The only thing I can share is that I was asked if I am a Satanist. And living in a predominantly Catholic and mainly conservative country, that would really raise eyebrows.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff