Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:24 pm
Slighter smiled holding her hand gently, "Yes ma'am." he said has he slowly headed out higher up on a different hill until he reached half way up and found a blue berry bush. Letting go of Sora hand Slighter plopped down on the ground and crossed his legs has he started to pick at the berries slowly. the berries where rather big and juicy since the ground was very fertile so slighter really enjoyed eating them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:36 pm
Sora followed him and stood there as she watched him eat the berries. Walking up to the bush she grabbed some gently as she plopped one in her mouth. Chewing it slowly as she let the unique taste run across her mouth. Sitting down next to Slighter she leaned back on her elbows and watched him eat. She would watch him for a minute or two then lean up and grab another berry then go back into the sitting position she was in earlier. After doing this a fe more times she just looked up at the sky and watched the clouds and birds float by.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:43 pm
After a few minutes Slighter finished eating the berries and licked his lips to remove the blue marks which had stained him. Turning to face Sora once again, Slighter smirked and burped once, "Sorry" he mumbled to her has he stood up slowly and looked around.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:43 am
Sliver walked along the flowers and comes across a raspberry vine. He picks them and eat thems gratefully. After his little snack he decided to go back to Slighter and Sora. He trotted toward the tree they were. He pushed through the brush and saw no one was there. He looked around and decided just to take a nap under the tree.  

Bread Ninja

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:56 pm
After a long day of exploring the new land, Fira came out of the forest, as she followed the scent of flowers. When she came across the field of flowers Fira smiled, and looked around to see if there was anyone else around. As she looked, she saw a berry bush, and not knowing that there were others there, she went up to the bush, and bumped into a man. It looked like he was eatting some of the berries, as she watched him lick the juice off his lips. Fira immidiately put her ears down against her head sencing that he was probably the alpha male. Fira then quietly looked at the bush, and picked a berry off with her teeth, but instead of just getting one, Fira took off a small branch, that was full of them, and layed it on the ground so she could eat them. Fira layed down, and picked one of the berries off the small branch, and started eatting it. Soon she was done with all the berries on the branch she broke off the bush, and she licked her muzzle, and then her paws, cleaning them of the juice that dripped from the berries she ate. Fira was done eatting, and decided to stay where she was, and enjoy the scent of the flowers around her.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:55 pm
Kaiya walked out of the forest and came upon a small stream running next to a meadow. She leaned down and too a few drinks, then carefully hopped across some rocks to the other side, careful not to get her paws wet. She pattered into the meadow, noticing all the brightly colored flowers and ducked when she saw others, wary. She peeked back up over the grass to take a better look. She saw two wolves sitting together, eating berries, a third nearby them, and a fourth taking a nap under a tree. She decided to go to the one napping, edging closer to get a better guage of him without alerting the others. She got close enough to smell him and sneaked closer, not making a sound. Just as she got right by him a twig snapped under her feet and she paused, not moving.  

LadyKaiyaGirl

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:58 pm
Dark walked along the the flowers,her ears down,and her tail between legs. She whimpered as she was very scared and was afraid of running into anythig bigger then her.She stopped at a stream a bit spacy and start to drink from it,she was starving and hadnt eaten in weeks,so she was ver wably and shaky. Dark pawed at the water and sniffed the air,then noticed a nice little rock place,to go rest,so she did,walking over and laying dow,feeling so tired and lifeless,she expected to go to sleep and not wake up,and from all that had happened really didnt care,for her family made her think she was worthless.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:02 pm
Sliver heared silence as he slept peacefully understand the nearby shady tree. He then heard a snap, he ears twitched. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a wolf standing right in front of him. "Hello, I'm Sliver" Sliver said. "Have you seen anyone around? I saw Sora and Slighter before but haven't seen them since." He got up and stretch his muscles and gave out a big yawn.  

Bread Ninja

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:21 pm
Dark looked up as she heard the snap and whimpered,she was now shaking violently,as she was terrified,she thought it might be her old pack thats still hunting her down,she sniffed the air and smelled two big wolves and tried not to make a noise as she walked to a tree and tried to hide behind it but snapped several twigs,she paused and stayed quiet.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:39 pm
Bread Ninja
Sliver heared silence as he slept peacefully understand the nearby shady tree. He then heard a snap, he ears twitched. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a wolf standing right in front of him. "Hello, I'm Sliver" Sliver said. "Have you seen anyone around? I saw Sora and Slighter before but haven't seen them since." He got up and stretch his muscles and gave out a big yawn.

-stops dead in her tracks-
Is your vision ok? Because.... I'm not exactly a wolf. I saw two others but I avoided them as they seemed a little busy with each other...
-sits down, deciding you are no threat-
My name is Kaiya, hello Sliver.
-ears perk back at a whimper and she pounces to the other side of Sliver, cowering down-
Who was that? I don't remember anyone being over there...  

LadyKaiyaGirl

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:22 pm
Dark stood perfectly still but couldnt supress a whimper,and put her paw on her muzzles,very scared,hoping not to be found,as she was just a new born and couldnt defend herself from anyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:48 pm
-she heard the same whimper come from behind this time and nearly jumped out of her fur. She turned around to see who was there and small a small wolf cub, covering her muzzle. She looked nearly starved to death. Kaiya says to the cub:
Err.. umm. Hello, I'm Kaiya, why don't you come out of hiding?  

LadyKaiyaGirl

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:09 pm
Dark whimpered and walked out,shaking alot as she was still terrified thanks to her beating from her pack,she was scared easily by anything. "Hello,im dark" She said meakly and walked closer to the cat her head down and her tail and ears put in a submisive pose.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:52 pm
Why hello there little pup. -looks at you so tiny- Come over here, Dark you say? I'm Kaiya. How long have you been around here? I just got here myself and am checking out the pack in the area. The last place I was at was a little mean to me, because I'm different. No one here has been too terribly mean at all though! Come with me and lets get you something to eat, you look so terribly hungry. Perhaps Sliver here will help us hunt. -smiles at you-  

LadyKaiyaGirl

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:32 pm
Dark smiles back wearly and looks at the wolf and whimpers keeping low to the ground,and doesnt make eye contact with him,she nods and wonders how big the other wolves,are,she notices Kay is a cat and sniffs at her curiously,and paws at her tail."i just got here my old pack is try to hunt me down" Dark said quietly"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff