Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:14 pm
"Poor wolf burned his paws on the hot sand." She said trying to hide a laugh. "And he's right...you seem really nice to me...Aha!" With a quick swipe, Kaiya speared a medium sized fish of her claws. Remember Cuan was hungry she handed him the first fish, then turned her gaze back to the shallow waters.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:48 pm
With a feeling of guilt, Cuan says, "Thank you...but I should really help you fish...I wont feel as bad for taking your kills." Cuan drags the fish near Kaiya and starts to copy her attacks. Never catching fish before, Cuan lunges for his first attempt but fails horribly, fallign into the water. He looks back at Kaiya expression, hopeing not to make a complete idiot of himself.  

Lone Wolf Pack

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:45 pm
After about an hour of sitting on the barge of rocks, Huyanna sighed, and got up thinking - I think it's about time I head back to land... - Huyanna smiled as she looked at the horrizon, and turned tail as she started walking back to the beach. As she was walking back, Huyanna forgot that the rock were of jumping distance, not walking, so she started jumping across the slippery rocks, bearly gettung any grip as she landed. When she reached the last rock she needed to jump on Huyanna saw a wave hit it and splash water on the wet rock. Huyanna knew this would be a problem, because that water would make it extra slippery, so with caution, Huyanna jumped thinking she would beable to bearly grip it. As her front paws landed on it she started slipping instantly, and because of that she fell into the deep water. Huyanna was scared at first, because of the slip, but she knew of to swim, so it wasn't a problem for her. Not knowing there was a current, Huyanna got puled underwater, and shuved inbetween a tight crack of the rocks she was just crossing. Huyanna was in panic, because the crack between the rock happened to be too skinny for her to escape. As she tried to get out, Huyanna started to get angery, and frustrated. Because of this, Huyanna's eye's turned from her normally golden eyes to an orange, and fur started to turn from a pure white to the darkest black. After about a minute in this situation her fur was completly black, and her eye's started glowing. All of the sudden she used her power to control water and made a powerful current she couldn't do in her normal state. As the current got stronger, Huyanna's body started to slip out from the crack. She continued to make the current stronger, and soon Huyanna was out. Still in her demon state Huyanna desprately swam for the surface, and as soon as she strated swimming she was at the surface, gasping for air. While she was gasping for air, the waves hit her, and once again pushed her under the ocean's surface, but Huyanna just went straight for the surface again, and started getting air into her lungs again. After a few minutes of struggling to get air, Huyanna used her powers again, only so she could get on the surface of the water. When she took on of her front paws out of the water, and put it on the surface, instead of sinking it stayed on the surface as if it was a solid. Huyanna then used the current she made previously, changed it's direction to go towards the surface, and used it to help herself get onto the ocean's suface the rest of the way. When she finnally got ontop of the water, she just stood there, staring at the water underneith her... After Huyanna gathered her strength she started towards the beach. When she finally reached land all Huyanna could do was fall on her side, exhausted. While she was laying there, Huyanna turned to her normal self. After about a half hour Huyanna could bearly stand after using somuch energy, but got up none the less. Huyanna was soaked, and still dripping as she walked away from the water, and layed down on on a dry flat rock, bearly covered in sand. Huyanna still exhausted from what happend immideiatly layed her head down, and closed her eyes she rested. - I can't believe that happened to me... I was so scared I would die... - she thought to herself as she was remembering what just happened.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:02 pm
Unable to restrain herself, Kaiya burst into laughter. "You look like a drowned puppy!" She cried, shaking her head. A wind gusted around them and Kaiya sniffed at the air, smelling another wolf nearby. Looing around, she spotted a female wolf lying on some rocks nearby, breathing heavily. Cautiously, she abandoned the shallow pools an aproached the wolf. "Hello...Are you alright?"  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:21 pm
Exremely embarrased, Cuan mustered up the remains of his shattered courage and looked to see where kaiya was going. Thinking of following, cuan quickly checked on Meena and Neira to make sure they were fine. He quickly said, "Im going to go and see what Kaiya fond, are you both alright? Ill be back in a minute unless your both comming too." afterwards he turned around and trotted to Kaiya.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:31 pm
Huyanna heard somthing approching, but was too weak to see who it was. After she heard the wolf, Huyanna struggled to lift her head, and looked at the wolf. She weakly smiled at her and said " I don't know at this moment... " Huyanna really didn't know if she was going to be ok or not, but she had the feeling she would. " Thanks for your concern... " she said as she layed her head down again to rest. She needed to rest, so she would have energy, but she didn't want to be rude to the she-wolf, so she kept her eyes open, and looked at the ocean. All of the sudden she had the urge to look away, so she did. - I guess I'm not ready to look back yet... - Huyanna thought.

NamiSan92

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:40 pm
With a sudden thought, Kaiya quickly turned and headed back to the shallow pool. Picking up the uneaten fish, ashe carried back over to the wolf and placed it beside her. "Here...you can have this if you're hungry. I'm Kaiya by the way, and this is Cuan." She said, pointing her nose to the male wolf beside her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:00 pm
With a smile, Cuan said, "If you ever need anything, just call for me. I should be within howling distance." Cuan smiled and saw the female wolf start to drift away into a slumber, but she fought herself to stay awake.  

Lone Wolf Pack

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:09 pm
Meena was still trying to catch a fish she was haveing fun but clams careful they spit. "ugh eww gross yuck stupid moosebrain son my mom yea I hate you to" meena was licking her nose to get off the spit from the clam.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:32 am
Beebee stood in the water, letting it cool her legs. She had been running all day and needed somewhere to rest, but first she was going to wait a while. She looked round and sighed, lowering her head as she looked at her reflection in the water. The salty water came up to the tops of her legs and her muzzle touched it as she watched tiny fish swim round her body.  

Miafluff

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:06 pm
Akina was total oblivious to what was happening around her. Her black eyes were just staring down into the unclear salty water. Her purplish greyish fur sticking out greatly against the tan, black, and greens that were around her. Then coming back down to earth her ears perked up as she turned to see. . wolves. Her eyes widened some as she put up her guard once more. hen did they all come? Sighing she looked forward. Her eyes turning un-emotional and distant. Her ears standing up and were listening for anything. She ignored to what the other wolves were saying amongst themselves as she started to drift off once more. Wondering what else these lands held for, being a new wolf here she hadn't traveled very far. Giving out a small sigh she closed her eyes for a moment before re-opening them and turning around to walk away from the water.

Her wet paws started to get covered in sand as she started to stalk away from the other wolves. She didn't want to converse with them. She didn't do to good with groups. So far, she only met two wolves. A wolf that was in his human form looked like a samurai asa the other had long crimson hair and a black blindfold covering her eyes. Those were the two wolves she met. Remebering them easily for, the samurai helped her when she was wounded. The one with the blindfold treated her with such kindness that she wasn't used too. Akina let a happy sigh escape her maw, maybe things wouldn't be to bad here.
Maybe.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:39 pm
As Huyanna watched Kaiya go get the uneaten fish, she smiled, and sighed, as the ocean breaze blew threw her fur. Huyanna slowly lifted her hea head, and when Kaiya came back, with the fish she looked at Kaiya " Thanks, Kaiya I owe you... Oh my name is Huyanna, nice to meet you guys. " she said, as she started to regain her energy alittle bit. She was happy, that the two wolves were so kind to her. Huyanna turned her head and looked at Cuan as she nodded her head after he told her to call him if she needed anything. After a few minutes, Huyanna started eating the fish, and was very greatful Kaiya gave her the fish, knowing how hard it is to catch them... At least it was difficult for her to catch them, because she hadn't got the knack for it yet. After she was done, Huyanna felt alot better, and instead of lying on her side she layed on her stomach, and looked at the bones left over from the fish.

NamiSan92

Bread Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:20 am
Sliver walked on the damp beach. He slowly sat on the beach listening to the waves. He wondered if there were any more wolves around. He trotted around the sand looking for some more wolves. He came up to some eating their prey. He said "Hello, I'm Sliver."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:33 am
Seeing that Meena was having trouble with the fish, Neira got up from her finished meal and quickly showed Meena how to catch them. 'You wait for them to go and hide, then there's usually one or two that are too slow or can't fit under the shelves so you just reach in and try to slice at those ones. If you hit one and injure it enough they just float right up so you don't have to get all wet or fall in by accident.' Neira showed her the technique and was quickly rewarded with two more fish; one she gave to Meena and the other she picked up in her jaws and trotted off to see how the other wolf was doing. As she sat down next to Cuan and Kaiya she noticed that a lot of other strange wolves had shown up further down the beach. They had the hardened look of loners, both females. Knowing how she had felt when she'd been alone, Neira cautiously trotted up to the lone she-wolves. "Are you both new around here? I haven't seen you before....' Neira dropped the fish she held, leaving it an equal distance from the two wolves. 'Welcome anyways, I offer this fish to you as a gift of kindness, from one loner to another....' Neira smiled serenely and trotted off to sit down by her new friends. Even if I don't join the pack, I'd at least like to stay here and look after other new wolves....  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Bread Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:37 am
Seeing that they were trading fish. Sliver decided to catch some fish of his own. He leaped into the water and swan slowly lookinf for prey. He spotted a school of fish and he lunged at them. He got a nice looking red fish. He swan back to shore and also went to the group of wolves and gave the fish as an freindship.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff