Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:58 pm
Slighter
Slighter looked at her before he pulled his paw away from the otehr wolf before standing back up and shaking his fur dry, "So, Who are you?" He asked Meena before he looked over at Alue and pounced back on her.
Alue watched the two, as Slighter layed on his side, and the she-wolf licked him. She then heard Slighter ask the she-wolf who she was, and tirned her head to the she-wolf. After the she-wolf known as Meena introduced herself Aleu smiled at her, and said " Nice to meet you Meena! I'm Alue! "
All of the sudden she saw Slighter get up, and shake the water off of him, and then a few seconds later she found herself on the ground with Slighter on top of her. " Hey! No fair Slighter I wasn't ready! " she said as she was knocked down. Alue then nudged Slighter, and rolled on top of him. She then laughed alittle, and got off of him. Alue looked at Meena and smiled again, while she sat down next to Slighter.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:05 pm
Lowering herself to the ground, she stared up at Cuan. "Who else did you think it was you goof! Hallo Niera!" She exclaimed with a joyous bark.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:40 pm
"I dont really know who else it could have been, I'm just glad it was a familiar face." he said with a smile. Getting back up to his paws, looked at the wolves in the lagoon to see if htey have noticed anything yet. Looking back at Kaiya, Cuan said, "How long have you been here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:03 pm
Meena watched the wolves and layed down and rolled over and wagged her tail happily  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:03 pm
"Eh? Oh I was just out for a walk you know, and I thought I heard you talking, so I wanted to pop up and say hallo!" She grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:12 pm
Meena puppy grined and laught at the fact that my friend scared a male they normaly scare her  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:17 pm
Glancing around, Kaiya spotted Meena and trotted over to her. "Hallo Meea! How are you doing today?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:21 am
Beebee walked to the edge of the rocks and looked down into the water below. She shivered slightly as she peered into the water and blinked, looking round. She saw several other wolves, but they were all talking to each other, and most of them were quiet a long way away from her. Beebee saw a large fish swimming below her and knew that if she judged the angles right and dived in, she would land precisely on top of the fish. Thinking fast, she decided not to try, as she wasn't sure how deep the water was and didn't want to try just yet. If she was planning to stay here a while, she'd have plenty of time to fish later. Now she needed to find somewhere to stay the night.  

Miafluff

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:37 pm
NamiSan92
Slighter
Slighter looked at her before he pulled his paw away from the otehr wolf before standing back up and shaking his fur dry, "So, Who are you?" He asked Meena before he looked over at Alue and pounced back on her.
Alue watched the two, as Slighter layed on his side, and the she-wolf licked him. She then heard Slighter ask the she-wolf who she was, and tirned her head to the she-wolf. After the she-wolf known as Meena introduced herself Aleu smiled at her, and said " Nice to meet you Meena! I'm Alue! "
All of the sudden she saw Slighter get up, and shake the water off of him, and then a few seconds later she found herself on the ground with Slighter on top of her. " Hey! No fair Slighter I wasn't ready! " she said as she was knocked down. Alue then nudged Slighter, and rolled on top of him. She then laughed alittle, and got off of him. Alue looked at Meena and smiled again, while she sat down next to Slighter.
Slighter nodded at Meena and smiled has he looked back at Alue after he was ontop of her, "Well nietehr was I." he said ahs he felt alue ontop of him now, "Hey!" he said has he grunted and rolled himself, and her into the ocean water.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:23 am
Sliver came up to the lagoon and saw the beauty of the nature. There he spotted some more wolves and crept up to them. He stated. "Hello I'm Sliver."  

Bread Ninja

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:48 am
Seeing more wolves gathering around the lagoon, Neira decided this would be a good time to meet more of the pack. This was her opportunity to meet new wolves. 'C'mon, Cuan! Let's go see who everyone is!' Niera tugged on Cuan's ear and trotted up to the wolves, at least some were familiar, she knew Meena and Kaiya and the big wolf was the Alpha, Slighter, then who were these other wolves? Well, the one female was ingaged with the Alpha and the other was a lot further along the water's edge so Neira walked up to the newest arrival, a young male. 'Hello, I'm Neira and this is Cuan, who are you?'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:53 am
"Hello, its splendid to meet you. I'm Sliver." He said. He walked up to the cliff and exclaimed happily "Neira and Cuan lets jump off the cliff into the water!" He then jump off the ledge into the cool deep blue waters.  

Bread Ninja

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:13 am
Tugging on Cuan's ear again alittle harder, Neira laughed 'Let's play, Cuan! Here I come, Sliver!' Neira backed up to get a good running start and sped past Cuan at unnatural speed, part of her changeling powers leaking out in her excitement. Cuan's surprised expression made Neira laugh even more as she splashed into the deep water below. Under water she could see little schools of fish darting away from her and as she looked up a glorious sight met her eyes. The sun had come out from behind a cloud and bathed the top of the water with shimmering light, the ripples from her splash still spreading. The waters's surface was alive with color and dancing light. After staring for a few moments, Neira remembered she needed to go up for air and so she shot back up to the surface gasping for air and splashing water on Sliver who was treading water next to her. 'You should have seen it! It was amazing down there! I gonna do it again!' Neira swam back to shore with Sliver following behind her obediently. When they reached shore she shook most of the water out of her fur, splashing all nearby wolves and then ran laughing up to hill to where Cuan still sat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:48 am
Kaiya watched intrigued at the wolves actions. She laughed and curled up to watch them play, with a small smile. I'd love to join them but...I....I can't.She thought sadly, looking quickly to the cliffs edge that plummeted striaght down into the deep sparkling blue water. She sighed and returned her attention back to the other wolves.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:05 am
After a second jump, Neira shook off again and was about to run back up, but she stopped when she noticed Kaiya watching her with longing. 'Hiya, Kaiya! C'mon and join us! I'll jump with you!' Neira nudged Kaiya and smiled, her eyes still laughing and playful.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff