Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:07 pm
"Well, I was just intrested is all, I mean, all this timei thought it was only a rumor." She explained. "Must've been hard to do..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:10 pm
Rosette was torn between the two things she wanted to do, and the one that just poped up. She had come to talk about the greater freedom for the demons, and to fight. She had her time planed out, so she could do both. But now that she noticed a strange, but appealing aura, she was driven to go and serch that person out. Mabye they could help her.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:11 pm
((Sorry I havent replyed for a while!))
Constance whipped her forehead. That had been a harder climb than expected. She walked around for a while, not looking for anything inparticular. She was just thinking about the mesage, then she rememberd she was suposed to deliver it. "Snap..." She thought about who she was suposed to give it to and if they where still there. For some reason she doubted it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:44 am
“yes Larien will be joining us shortly, she was held up but should be arriving any time now” Tramer replied to Clover as they walked. Tramer watched inquisitively as Epotheros, Clover, and the girl filled out the Tournament entrees, “what I would not do to be able to compete, thou unfortunately I am expected to attend in some gathering just before the official…party” Tramer said in an exhausted voice, “I hate politics” Tramer laughed “well I wish you all the best of luck, I’ll try and make it to watch your fights” Tramer said as he turned away from the group, it was then he noticed an aura he recognized from when he first spotted Epotheros, Tramer knowing well the man was fallowing either him of one of the members of the group new something had to be done, Tramer took note that the man was obviously concealing his face, Tramer mumbled something under his breath as he lightly taped his staff on the stone rood, as he did he vanished reappearing standing right behind the man, “so what business do you have with me or any of those people over there” Tramer said in a queries voice wondering how the man would react.  

Tramer
Crew

Bortelex

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:34 pm
Ezorin was watching the group, especially the one that was the cause of the disturbance earlier. As he watched the person vanished. Then when he heard a voice come from closer than he had known anyone to be he turned to see it's source. Is was a man, the one he had been watching just moments ago. Taken off guard and startled a little, Ezorin reached for his weapon, which he carried on his back, out of reflex. Then, after composing himself he released his grip on the weapon. He knew it would not help him if he were to fight this man. Only a few word came to his mind to speak and fewer still were spoken. He said to the man, "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:41 pm
The competitions lined up as so. Combat first, then Archery and finally the Jousting. The championships for all three events occur the next day in that order as well. Epotheros was set up in the division 1, second fight. That means if he could make it to the end he would face someone from division 2 tommorrow. His weapon of choice were a pair of crved wooden swords, to simulate his katana, saber combo.

The first three fights, Epotheros won hands down, being they ere only simple humans. In the semifinals though it was a different story. The man he was going up against was huge. So large he dwarfed Epotheros' frame. Epotheros though has taken on men much larger than him given his heredity. A Corinian's muscle structure allows each pound of muscle tissue to exert four times more force than a normal humans body. This person he was going up against though seemed much different. Epotheros then read the man's plank. It read, "Asgarth, ambassidor of Corinia." "Oh great," Epotheros sighed.

Asgart swung his weapon of choice, a large wooden battle ax, swiftly at Epotheros. Epotheros instictivly lifted the wooden sword up in defense, but instead of it blocking it, the flimsy training weapon snap in two. Epotheros quickly hoped back still grasping to the broken weapon, as in combat a brocken weapon may still prove useful. A few minutes of fighting later, Epotheros finally figured how to effectivly block and pin the mighty ambassador's ax. When he sent the ax towards the ground, Epotheros threw the broken sword at the head of his opponet, which instead of hitting its mark, flew back at it's sender with a hot blast of air. This blast of air caused him to be thrown back and onto the ground.

"So that's how you want it," Epotheros muttered as Asgarth raised the ax over his head in preperation to swing it down a top of Epotheros. With a snap of the fingers a wave of hot air exploded in front of Asgarth's face which caused him to stumble back wards and clasp his free hand over his face. At that moment Epotheros thrust his sword towards the heart of Asgarth and the match was over. The referee recorded the hit as a fatal blow and that advanced Epotheros to tommorow's finals.

After the match Asgarth approached Epotheros and in a threatening tone said, "this isn't over. After the fair we will finish this!" He then stormed of towards the castle.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:07 am
“I am Tramer, but a better question is who are you?” Tramer said as he looked up from out of his hood closely examined the man, Tramer’s face becoming completely visible as he examined the man’s face, Tramer first took note of the man’s posture, and just how he carried himself showed he was from nobility. “let us walk, I have meetings I must attend thou I would like to know a bit about who has been stoking me” Tramer said gesturing the man to walk keeping him just in front of himself so as to keep his eyes on the man.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:40 am
Kendra became nervous, now that the Tournament was starting. What if one of them are here? That would ruin everything if they recognize me! None of these people would ever have anything to do with me! Master Tramer wouldn't allow me to- I can't get to far into the future. But still.....if they do I'll shot 'em.....no, that'll be just as bad... These and many other dreadful thoughts flooded her mind, and her heart was pounding.  

Dragonmaster1251

Bortelex

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:46 pm
"My name is Ezorin, after that there isn't much to tell," Ezorin said. He lifted back his hood to show more of his face. He understood why there was such a commotion before on seeing the man's eye, he held back a reaction. He would have insisted on keeping the man in eye contact, but considering things so far if the man was going to kill him it would have happened already. So Ezorin walked waiting for Tramer to speak again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:37 pm
“Well it was an adventure,” Clover said in dazed thought. Shortly after, the tournament began and Clover watched the qualifying matches with excitement. When Epotheros’ matches began there wasn’t much to watch really. He was superior in fighting when matched against the normal humans there, but then a formidable opponent was found. As she watch the fight progress she thought something was off, but she wasn’t sure why. Finally she looked over to the name plaques to see who he was matched against, and there was a hint as to why this opponent and Epotheros were a fair match. The Asgarth was indeed also a Corinian. She was surprised, and quickly decided to maintain a safe distance from the man. He probably wasn’t very fond of Sernians and she for one didn’t want to find out.

The match ended and Clover looked over to Kendra who appeared distressed in some manner. “Are you alright? The Archery event should be starting eventually.” she asked in a concerned tone. The whole time she was silently celebrating Epotheros’ victory.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:37 pm
After looking for that strange aura, Rosette lost it in the mass of people gathered. "Fine," she said to herself, I'll just head over toward the battle grounds for a bit."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:00 pm
As Clover spoke to the young girl, Epotheros came up from behind her wrapping his arms around her from behind. "It looks like they are starting the Archery rounds now, better get ready." He then gave her a tight squeeze while he said, "good luck."  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:35 am
After walking for about an hour and a half Larien could finally see the walls of her destination. Comeing up to the gate she walked towards the gaurds that seemed none too intrested in thier task for the day.
"HALT! Do you have an invitation for the happenings in the city?"

"My friend came before me and he had the invitation. His name is Tramer the high mage of the magic academy." Larien replied cooly.

"Oh forgive us miss, he said that you would be comeing that you were of elvish blood. And forgive me for saying so but you are much more stunning than any other elf that I have ever seen."

"Well thankyou for your words of kindness good sir. Now please let me pass."

"Go right ahead ma'am."

Walking down the street of the crowded city she could not feel Tramers aura anywhere. She felt a knot form in her stomach and quickly eyed the nearest tree. Bolting over to the familiar form she scaled it to the upmost branches and sat down. It had been a really long time since she had been near so many people. To be honest she was scared and nervous.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:05 am
“Ezorin you say” Tramer said seeing how the man reacted “so what is a noble such as yourself hiding there appearance for?” Tramer asked once again testing the man only assuming he was nobility from the way Exorin carried himself. Tramer guided Ezorin through the crowded streets and toward the arena when a familiar aura became visible in the distance, “bout time” Tramer mumbled to himself looking back toward the aura “looks like I have yet another detour I must take” Tramer said guiding the man back toward the gate to the city. Tramer and Ezorin quickly made there way down the rood stopping near the trunk of a Tree that stood next to the rood “I was starting to get worried” Tramer said looking away from Ezorin looking up into the tree a loving smile on his face, Tramer returned his attention to Ezorin “I would like you to meet someone very special to me, Larien” Tramer said looking back up into the tree  

Tramer
Crew

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas