Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:19 am
Kakarotto-san
argh.....now my friends are giving me s**t..-_-

stressed Watch it, you. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:49 am
FogSage
Kakarotto-san

not you.. one of my friends yesterday made a really nasty hurtful comment during our chat just because her mother pissed her off. So I got lashed at for no reason because she was pissed off. I didn't do anything but talk to her and she pisses down my throat because her mother was freaking out because they're going to a concert soon and they're also helping her brother pack 'cause he's moving..

I understand stress and all..but that gave her no right to treat me in such a way. And what's worse..She never apologizes for stuff like that.

I showed the comment to the guy she really likes and he agreed it was uncalled for..He'll try to talk to her after I said lately she's kind of been disrepecting me.

I wish she understand that comment hurt a lot..and made her look like a b***h...and not a friend of mine..  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:52 pm
Kakarotto-san
FogSage
Kakarotto-san

not you.. one of my friends yesterday made a really nasty hurtful comment during our chat just because her mother pissed her off. So I got lashed at for no reason because she was pissed off. I didn't do anything but talk to her and she pisses down my throat because her mother was freaking out because they're going to a concert soon and they're also helping her brother pack 'cause he's moving..

I understand stress and all..but that gave her no right to treat me in such a way. And what's worse..She never apologizes for stuff like that.

I showed the comment to the guy she really likes and he agreed it was uncalled for..He'll try to talk to her after I said lately she's kind of been disrepecting me.

I wish she understand that comment hurt a lot..and made her look like a b***h...and not a friend of mine..

Don't be subtle. Walk right up to her, show her the comment, and say, "I really didn't like it when you said this to me. I'd like an apology."

Hey, some people will naturally assume that you can deal with whatever flies out of their mouths. Tell her you want what you want, and she (should) give it to you.

If she doesn't, then call her a brainless bimbo and walk off. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:22 am
Okay...I'm going to be gone this weekend for a college thing. I'll be back Sunday night and I'll probably be able to stop by the guild for a little while before I head to Vermont for a week's vacation with my family ( rolleyes ). I'll be back...two Mondays from now. Don't burn the place down while I'm gone. 3nodding //Cuddles to everyone.//  

TheDisreputableDog

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:25 am
TheDisreputableDog
Okay...I'm going to be gone this weekend for a college thing. I'll be back Sunday night and I'll probably be able to stop by the guild for a little while before I head to Vermont for a week's vacation with my family ( rolleyes ). I'll be back...two Mondays from now. Don't burn the place down while I'm gone. 3nodding //Cuddles to everyone.//

lol
bye DD^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:00 am
I may not be around as much as seeing I'm out two friends.. One is on some trip for 3 weeks and the other looks like she might be banned from the net for making a B in college.. COLLEGE She's old enough to make her own choices yet is ruled by her father...

I have 2 other friends..but one I only see in the afternoon..the other is a guess..since her mother as a tendacy to ban her for no reason..and the bratty brother of hers gets his way no matter what..(she paid for her own computer and gets banned from it and has to give it up to the brat..)

Seeing as I don't have many friends in the AFG or even the MFG what's the point of coming on for awhile...

plus my damn internet is being stupid..and I may have to call about it...

I'll only show up if needed..  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:34 pm
I'm off to Gen Con for the rest of the week. I won't be back until Sunday evening at the earliest, Moday at the latest. I'll bring back plenty of pics to show everyone. Bye bye AFG 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:23 pm
bleh..besides..I need to finish the commissions I've got piled up..the few Gaia ones and the 8 paid ones I have..>.<  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Mongler Of Cocks

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:34 pm
Af Mas
I'm off to Gen Con for the rest of the week. I won't be back until Sunday evening at the earliest, Moday at the latest. I'll bring back plenty of pics to show everyone. Bye bye AFG 3nodding
Oddly enough soon I'll be at Otakon. huh....how bout that...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:42 pm
Af Mas

b*****d!

:: sniff:: i can't afford gen con this year, and I live 20 minutes away from the damn convention center!

have fun anyways, i would say look out for some of my friends, but you probably don't know who they are XD  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:34 am
Heh, just wanted to let everyone know why I've been scarce the past several days...

I got my wisdom teeth taken out last Thursday. Owwie much! sweatdrop So yeah. Between the aching, throbbing pain and the zonked-out-ness of the pain killer medicine I was given, I haven't been able to be on the compy much. I'm off the meds now, though my jaw is still quite sore. Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon though. Again, sowwy for not having been around much! ^^;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:43 am
Lloxie
Heh, just wanted to let everyone know why I've been scarce the past several days...

I got my wisdom teeth taken out last Thursday. Owwie much! sweatdrop So yeah. Between the aching, throbbing pain and the zonked-out-ness of the pain killer medicine I was given, I haven't been able to be on the compy much. I'm off the meds now, though my jaw is still quite sore. Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon though. Again, sowwy for not having been around much! ^^;

awww :: snugs for lloxie::

welcome back then smile  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:01 am
Zaerin Grey
Lloxie

welcome back then smile

*nuzzles* Hehe, thankies... though I wouldn't say I'm totally back yet. Still got a good bit of pain, plus I'll be a lil busy getting ready for college. But hopefully everything will be relatively sane again for me soon. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:28 pm
I probably won't be around as much as seeing now my internet is shot. We had to replace our router for the wireless internet and I still can't get any connection through it at all. I'm on dial-up, but it is as slow as hell and uses the phone line, meaning I'll have to get off if someone needs the damn phone.

this s**t has been going on all day and I'm tired. I'm tired of getting pissed off because of this s**t. I just want to surf the web and talk to my friends but Linksys forbids it because their router sucks a** and the crap they claim as "Easy Setup" isn't true since it's been more of a pain in the a** just to even install the damn software.

Somebody else can mess with it..-_-  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:33 pm
Lloxie
Zaerin Grey
Lloxie

welcome back then smile

*nuzzles* Hehe, thankies... though I wouldn't say I'm totally back yet. Still got a good bit of pain, plus I'll be a lil busy getting ready for college. But hopefully everything will be relatively sane again for me soon. ^^;;

w00t for college. god I wish I was living in a dorm again.
Damn switching to a school near by.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces