Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kokoro's World of OMGWTF [No Random].:Romance/Action/Drama:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:36 am
frowning he pulled a ornate helmit out of his pack placeing it on his head "grand dragon armour." as he said this his cloths changed to look more like red dragon scales them at the end when the helmit closed around his head looking more dragon like with a tail and wings he jumped into the air his mace still dangeling from a chain under him he looked around looking for the two he needed his pay even if he had to use force to get it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:57 am
runs and catches up to them. "what are u doing to her. i need to protect her. she is in grave danger!"  

The_Last_Avenger

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:59 am
"Not with me she isn't. I doubt we will get attacked, and if we do, they die. Kyaahha"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:59 am
"i know what ye meen mate i need to get paid and meh job right now is to get that miget."  

King Phar

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:05 pm
(LOL CAPTURE THE MIDGET!!! LMAO jk) She get's seriously fustrated. She may be kind but some people have their limit, ya kno? " WHAT THE HECK IS GOING OOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS AND IT'S MAKING MY HEAD HURT!!!!!" She blinks. Well...that was all said and done. but will they listen through their bickering..?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:10 pm
"Capture *eyebrow twitch* the midget? *eyebrow twitch~eyebrow twitch* FACE THE WRATH OF MEEEEEEE" Mitsukuni kills you. Period.  

xXKazumaX-

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:14 pm
letting the blade sink throiugh his heart he grabed the migets hand reahcing out he broke the migets neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:16 pm
(i just mad ethe bestest pic in paint ever)User Image  

xXKazumaX-

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:16 pm
(omgwtf ish wit teh violent randomitiez!?! lol it's weird! > < )

(I luff teh pic! Genius! lol I relly do lyke it tho)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:19 pm
Kokoro Mitsurugi
(LOL CAPTURE THE MIDGET!!! LMAO jk) She get's seriously fustrated. She may be kind but some people have their limit, ya kno? " WHAT THE HECK IS GOING OOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS AND IT'S MAKING MY HEAD HURT!!!!!" She blinks. Well...that was all said and done. but will they listen through their bickering..?

"i'll explain in a minute" barely touches ur arm and both of us disappear and reappear in a deserted area. "sorry about all this...u see...i'm in trouble and since they saw u around me they think ur in with me so i must protct u at all costs..... even if i die in the process...."  

The_Last_Avenger

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:20 pm
"Try running this by me again." Mitsukuni says as he appears behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:22 pm
xXKazumaX-
"Try running this by me again." Mitsukuni says as he appears behind her.

"listen u...either u help me or i kill u right now." takes out his dark stars...  

The_Last_Avenger

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:30 pm
"Well i hardly think you can kill me but what meaning would i have to kill you? I already have someone on MY head!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:43 pm
xXKazumaX-
"Well i hardly think you can kill me but what meaning would i have to kill you? I already have someone on MY head!"

"listen...the people chasing me are the black brigade! they want my head because i stole an artifact from them..." takes out a stone.  

The_Last_Avenger

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:02 pm
"You naughty pervert! i dunno why but i just felt like calling you that. You naughty thief!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff