Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
TO THE DEATH (Fight for Our freedome to LIVE!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:33 am

Darin threw his sword to his other hand, caught it, and stabbed upward.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:35 am

she yelps as it stabbed her arm, she slams his hand down in the ground and ties it, she pulls out the sword and throws it far away, she grabs both of his wrist and ties them together, she winces, trying her best to do it with one arm

Aprilbaby1

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:40 am

Darin kicked up with his legs.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:41 am

she flies back and slides across the ground, she tears a piece of her dress and wraps it around her arm, she quickly sits up and grabs her sword

Aprilbaby1

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:46 am

Darin pulled and pulled, and finally got himself up. He dove for his sword, hand outstretched to grab the handle.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:49 am

she stands up and runs towards his sword, she kicks it away and grabs his shirt, she kicks him back then grabs his sword

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:54 pm

Bane gets ready for his next battle and changes into his werepyre form and goes out into the arena with his axe, the crowd cheers.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:16 pm

Yuri watched Them fighting "Is this all there is to life?" she said wispering to herself holding on to the Bar's watching both of them fight she presses her face up all everyone see's of her Face is her eye's

iLacey

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:18 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Yuri watched Them fighting "Is this all there is to life?" she said wispering to herself holding on to the Bar's watching both of them fight she presses her face up all everyone see's of her Face is her eye's
bane stops at her and looks at her ten gurads on both sides of him hold his chains, "one day we will be free, i pray it and for now just keep surving" bane said in his true werepyre form.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:50 pm

"its true, i want to get the hell out of here" she kicks the guy and gripps her arm "Lasci l'anello di libertà" she whispered (translation: let freedom ring) she finishes her battle and looks around

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:33 pm

Bane going into the arena and fights five guys at once and as they fight he strikes them with his axe and roars, The blood cover the ground and his face, "i will be free one day and ill get my revenage" bane said And went back in and was lead toward his room and he stopped by the girls cell again, "your you ok still" he asks.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:35 pm

she walks back to the three guys, she rewrapps her arm in a red cloth, she nodds and starts walking towards her room

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:42 pm

Okami_Shirinai
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
bane stops at her and looks at her ten gurads on both sides of him hold his chains, "one day we will be free, i pray it and for now just keep surving" bane said in his true werepyre form.
She noticed the Guys she was watching Fighting had heard her she become's Emberessed "Oh gosh her heard me?" She wisper's and Blushes
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:44 pm

Aprilbaby1
she walks back to the three guys, she rewrapps her arm in a red cloth, she nodds and starts walking towards her room

Bane turned and stared at her, the guards tensed in case he did some thing. he faces yuri, "they didnt here you but i did" he said smiling.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:47 pm

Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

Bane turned and stared at her, the guards tensed in case he did some thing. he faces yuri, "they didnt here you but i did" he said smiling.
she felt his eyes, she turns and looks at him "what?" she asked, the three guys stand in front of her, blocking her view "get to your room, now!" the leader ordered, she scowls "i hate you" she turns and walks to her room, they lock the door and dont let her out until she battles again
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff