Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Windser City (romantic/dramatic city RP) please join!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you send me donations for Windser City
  Yes
  No
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:48 am

Sirius heard the man and fell silent. He started to whisper to himself, "Of course...she probably has a lot of guys going for her. Why should I be any different?" He sighed as he sat back down.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:55 am

The man heard him and chuckled, "Don't sweat it kid. Moxi has rarely dated, and her last boyfriend up and left her and...well...she'll tell you herself one day," he motioned to Moxi, who had her guitar case and wearing a long jacket. She smiled timidly at Sirius, holding out her hand, "Wanna head out?"

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:58 am

Sirius had felt odd about the man's comment. How did he know here so much? As Moxi held out her hand, Sirius took it smiling. "Yeah, where to?" He asked although not really caring where they went, just so long as it was 'they'.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:02 am

She blushed prettily and gave his hand a light squeeze, smiling over at the man, "Cya Cid! I mean..." she gave a playful smirk, "Boss." They walked out the door, Moxi's smaller hand within his.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:04 am

Sirius's brow furrowed at his stupidity. Of course... He smiled as she led him out, her hair blowing against his face so often tickled him and made him laugh at times.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:12 am

The wind blew gently and tickled Moxi's cheeks, who giggled quietly. Her hair blew lightly in the wind, a strand brushing against Sirius's cheek. She smelled like oranges, she lightly leaned her head on his shoulder and she asked quietly when they were half way to the park, "Sirius...what are we to eachother? Friends? Fellow guitar fanatics?...I'm unsure myself..."

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:15 am

Sirius hesitated for a moment. Unsure himself then he put his arms on her shoulders and kissed her on the lips lightly. When he stopped he smiled, blushing a lot. "I was unsure for a moment, but...I was hoping. Well..um." Sirius was turning red. He was usually pretty calm but something about her made him nervous, yet happy.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:17 am

She blushed deeply, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. She murmured softly, almost too soft for him to hear, "I'm afraid, if I was to tell you some of my secrets, you might run away..."

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:20 am

Sirius smiled. "Trust me. I don't run away..." He wondered a bit about her, he hardly knew her.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:26 am

They walked through the Windser City Park walkway and through the illuminated park (think of something like Macalania woods in FFX), the little pounds and night owls. She seemed to small to be real, fragile, yet incredibly small. With a small sigh, she turned and faced him, looking up into his face. "My...whole life has been complicated...and my l-last relationship was far from perfect..." She rubbed her arms, looking away from him slightly.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:36 am

Sirius looked at her. "No one's life is perfect. Everyone's had their share of troubles in different ways. It's up to them...to you to decide how you come out." Sirius let out a sigh. He hoped some of it got through to her, although her sideways stare told him she was thinking of something else.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:30 pm

"What about...when you have to make the decision for yourself..." She looked up at him, her eyes piercing into his, "...and your little boy?"

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:01 pm

Sirius's brows raised, "My little boy?" He had no idea where that had come from. His eyes were looking straight into hers for answers.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:21 pm

She gulped a bit and said softly, quietly, "My last boyfriend...N-Nikolai...was killed by his f-father. My boss Cid is his uncle. Two weeks later, I found out I was pregnant with Nik's child." She looked away, out over to the tress. She didn't want him to see her tears.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:22 pm

Name: vassili romanov
Profession: runs a small arms store with his father, senior
Personality: caring and polite if he likes or knows you. if he dosent dont expect any special treatment
Appearence: my avatar
Bio: raised in an old russian family his english can be quite broken sometimes. hes a bit insane and random. he is known for his talent at magic. he carries a gun of some kind with him at all times. and is a low grade alcoholic.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff