Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Twilight vs. Harry Potter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you prefer, Twilight or Harry?
  Twilight- Rowling better watch her back cuz here comes Stephanie!!
  If only Harry Potter had vampires... *sigh*
  Sorry Steph, but... I was loyal to Harry first so....
  I could never ever choose
  I choose to remain silent on the gounds that may encriminate me
View Results

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:16 pm
Well I was very loyal to HP first and I came into Twilight verrrrrrryyyyy late but After I read the first two I was absolutley totally obsesed. Even after I read the 7th book I still have to say the Twilight series still trumps the harry potter series. Especially with the third book Eclipse, wich was AWESOME!!!!!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:45 pm
perpetual_insanity_1213
Well I was very loyal to HP first and I came into Twilight verrrrrrryyyyy late but After I read the first two I was absolutley totally obsesed. Even after I read the 7th book I still have to say the Twilight series still trumps the harry potter series. Especially with the third book Eclipse, wich was AWESOME!!!!!!!! xd
same here i still do love harry heart but i do love twilight more heart  

scales and arpeggios

snakeluvr61392

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:21 pm
AHH i dont know!?!?! I have been obsessed with harry for like 7 years, and just started twilight a week ago... They are like male and female, one cant go on without the other, and I would surely die without either one. They are both the best series ever, and I say that they tie in my book, and to investigate the matter any further would make my head blow up! D:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:18 am
Frankly, I'm just glad that Stephine Meyer doesn't constantly kill people off.  

MasteroftheElements

Paper Margo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:53 am
Stephanie all the way. I myself am not a fan of harry potter. Its not a bad series it just bores me. I think so goes into annoying details way too much, but thats just me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:50 pm
well i personally love twilight better cuz i enjoy romance more ^.^ heart and i hav a strange obsession with vampires xd plus the plot of the story is more interesting to me than harry potter sorry sweatdrop sweatdrop and i can really identify myself with the story of twilight and the people in there heart  

Kawaii_Water

Fytie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:50 pm
Even though I love HP, I have to say, Twilight is much better. I mean, if I got a new book by stephanie, I wouldn't be able to put it down until I was done! But when I got the new HP book, I read it till chapter 10, and haven't picked it up since.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:19 am
ii dont think its about which author`s better, just the book.

i dont knoww, i think i love twilight more. twilight, is more of a like love book, and harry potter more of an action type ; probably depends on the genre you like more.  

asian_bbt

greenday893

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:01 pm
Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart I think hp is retarded..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:14 pm
Twilight. Because HP is really. Really. Loong. I died on the first book on the first page. And the story line is sorta messed up for me. ._.  

Electrified Coco Puffs

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lost_smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:58 pm
Two very different stories and two very wonderful stories. Its just too hard to chose.

And probably the only two series you could compair and me not know which one I liked more without any doubt. cry  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:33 am
Epitaph of the Twilight
Maybe after I finish the 7th book, I could make a mixed Role Play.
Epitaph of the Twilight

OH MY GOD! THAT WOULD BE SO DAMN COOL!  

xXx_The Rogue Angel_xXx

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:23 pm
I really don't think that the 2 books can be compared. Both are great stories, but the writers have 2 totally different styles of writing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I completely agree with CelticPrincessMe. I've never compared the two series because they're just so different. But I would have to say Harry Potter is better, just because it's more of my preferred genre. I'm not into romance and besides the Vampire Chronicles, Twilight is the only book I've read that has vampires. Also, Rowling is just a better writer, I think, than Stephenie.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

edwardlover26

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:04 pm
LizzieBorden13
Do you think Stephanie is waaaaaay more amazing then J.K.,

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! mrgreen  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash