Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
rp the land of magic (you can be whatever you want) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

biokonrad

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:46 am

biokonrad
biokonrad
biokonrad
estim was flying over the land athal 'hakkar when he saw some humans chase animals but he did only look and landed somwhere away from them he was going to the town for more food
then he saw a thief trying to steal someones gold then he did run over stopping him from that*hey do never try stealing gold from anyone again *then he gave the man to the jail* hmmm just another boring day i meet the same people all the tim no one new
hears someone in the forest* hmmm who can that be? *then he walked over to the trees and saw around* no one here ill go further into the woods *then he transformed into a dragon and flyed searching for the new people*
hmmmm no one here *he said and flyed over to his mountain to sleep* well i got something to eat now *he said* but it is still just another boring day
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:48 am

biokonrad
biokonrad
biokonrad
biokonrad
estim was flying over the land athal 'hakkar when he saw some humans chase animals but he did only look and landed somwhere away from them he was going to the town for more food
then he saw a thief trying to steal someones gold then he did run over stopping him from that*hey do never try stealing gold from anyone again *then he gave the man to the jail* hmmm just another boring day i meet the same people all the tim no one new
hears someone in the forest* hmmm who can that be? *then he walked over to the trees and saw around* no one here ill go further into the woods *then he transformed into a dragon and flyed searching for the new people*
hmmmm no one here *he said and flyed over to his mountain to sleep* well i got something to eat now *he said* but it is still just another boring day
*falls asleep*

biokonrad

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:49 am

she yawns and stretches, she lays by a tree and falls asleep, she wakes up in the middle of the night, it was a new moon and the forest was completely dark, she walks around before tripping over something, she groans "what was that?" she asked looking around in the darkness
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:52 am

biokonrad
biokonrad
biokonrad
biokonrad
biokonrad
*falls asleep*
wakes up* hmmm i smell a human in the forest *then he stands up and jump of the mountain starting searching for the human* hmmmm still cant see her *he said as he continues searching*

biokonrad

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:54 am

she groans and stands up, she dusts herself off, she leans against the tree, fixing her dress, she looks into the darkness "wish i knew where i was" she said sighning
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:56 am

Aprilbaby1
she groans and stands up, she dusts herself off, she leans against the tree, fixing her dress, she looks into the darkness "wish i knew where i was" she said sighning
*then he flyed over her and saw her* ill land 50 meters away from her *then he landed* hmm were is she transform into a human*

biokonrad

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:59 am

biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
*then he flyed over her and saw her* ill land 50 meters away from her *then he landed* hmm were is she transform into a human*
she looks around thinking she heard something, she shruggs and yawns, she stretches and moves away from the tree, she trips over a root and falls "dang it" she said standing back up
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:01 am

Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
she looks around thinking she heard something, she shruggs and yawns, she stretches and moves away from the tree, she trips over a root and falls "dang it" she said standing back up
he walked around and found her* hello who are you? i am estim

biokonrad

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:03 am

biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
he walked around and found her* hello who are you? i am Konrad
she turns and looks at him "im Raven, nice to meet you Konrad" she dusts herself off again
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:06 am

Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
she turns and looks at him "im Raven, nice to meet you Konrad" she dusts herself off again
are you lost? its a big forest its easy to get lost

biokonrad

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:07 am

biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
she looks around "yea i kinda am" she sighs "cant really see" she starts walking and bumps into him "woa sorry" she said quietly
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:08 am

Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
she looks around "yea i kinda am" she sighs "cant really see" she starts walking and bumps into him "woa sorry" she said quietly
i can help you out of here were do you want to go?

biokonrad

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:11 am

biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
"do you know where an inn is?" she asked looking at him
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:14 am

Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
yes i do but can you fly with those wings? if you cant fly then ill help you im a half dragon half human *he said while smiling*

biokonrad

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:17 am

biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
yes i do but can you fly with those wings? if you cant fly then ill help you im a half dragon half human *he said while smiling*
she blushes "oh you saw them?" she bites her bottom lip "yea i can fly, and dragon? never seen one before" she smiles softly
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff