Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:11 pm
he couldnt help but grin wider hearing what she said. "ahh i see and may i ask if anybody knows if you are out here? its quite easy to get lost you know" he said dropping to the ground in a smooth fluid move. in just a second he was standing over her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:11 pm
( ok im sorry but corey why havent you replied to life of emotional therepy yet? AM I JUST THAT BORING GOSH EVERYONE ALWAYS FORGETS ME!)  

KillerCookie329

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:13 pm
Rylin looked at him steadily. "Ok...if you claim to be so honest, why are you stalking me?"

((Don't feel so bad Tara, he is hardly posting on Windser. If you want, I'll PM RP with ya ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:13 pm
she blushes "n-no, nobody knows ive been gone" she looks around nervously "they think im dead" her heart pounded in her chest, she bites her lip stepping to her right "umm....i-it was nice meeting you" she said blushing a bit  

Aprilbaby1

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:15 pm
(( so he hasnt posted for like a week or 2! and idk its not really AS good as when your with a couple people))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:18 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
Rylin looked at him steadily. "Ok...if you claim to be so honest, why are you stalking me?"

"i like u...whats your name? my name is sasuke..."  

The_Last_Avenger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:18 pm
She turned pink at his honesty. "...Rylin...Ry for short." She went to start walking from him into a thick bend of trees.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:20 pm
he grinned at her stepping over in her path. "think your dead eh" he said smiling at her. "may i ask how old you are?" he said the smallest tip of a fang poking out over his lip.  

coreykill

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:22 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She turned pink at his honesty. "...Rylin...Ry for short." She went to start walking from him into a thick bend of trees.

follows her. "so...are you lost? does anybody know where you are? if anybody knows where you are and your lost they will come searching for you...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:23 pm
she blushes "im 15" she said, she looks at him closly, she thought she saw something, she shakes her head slightly, she looks up at him, she gasps, her heart beating even more, she held her breath, a scream caught in her thought  

Aprilbaby1

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:27 pm
Rylin sighed softly, "I ran away," she said softly. "I'm a little lost, but I have no place to go or to be, so I guess I'm a wanderer." She slowed down a bit, "No one wants me any more...not even my own sister."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:27 pm
"15 eh well thats good, not too old"
he looked suddenly worried at the possibility she might scream. he suddenly grabbed her and put his hand firmly over her mouth. "no no dont scream no noise" he mumbled softly looking around making sure nobody was near.  

coreykill

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:28 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
Rylin sighed softly, "I ran away," she said softly. "I'm a little lost, but I have no place to go or to be, so I guess I'm a wanderer." She slowed down a bit, "No one wants me any more...not even my own sister."

looks at her "well... u can come with me...i have a little shack not that far from here. and i know my way around so u wont be lost anymore.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:29 pm
her eyes widen in fear, she was breathing hard, she didnt know if she could take it, she suddenly fainted  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces