Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:54 am
Pet Prize Custom Form
Colorist: Hanging Gallow

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy?
Soquili Species: Kirin-Uni
Body Build: Regular base with feathering, but kirin hooves and leg scales, no tail, and uni horn
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: n/a (just made it up)
WIP Needed?: Yes please!

[ GENERAL REFERENCE ]

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: See ref
Face: See ref
Mane: See ref
Tail: n/a
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): [ COLOR REFERENCE ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Single corkscrew horn, crooked
Scales: The ones on her legs, and IF you like, also the ones on the forehead/nose (but that's your call smile )
Other Notes: No tail!

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: See ref!!
- Giant leaf with a tie around her neck (worn like a necklace) [Possible alt with leaf on head?]
- Branch 'saddle' tied to back with a vine under her tummy
- A strap around her hind leg with bunches of feathers tied/hanging from it

Reference Image(s) for Items: [ ITEM EDIT REFERENCE ]
[ Best Jungle Leaf Reference ]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Buu (Mongolian 'shaman')
Owner: Darkmoon Dancer
Breed: Collector
Temper: Gracious
Mate: none
Tag Background: [ Some part of this (it's massive btw) ]
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:21 am
whatever

Juls Custom Slot for July

Edit Category - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Cerynei
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: • Limited - I think? if Music Videos counts as artwork? Otherwise - cosplay

This is a cosplay of the "deer" alien (after she lands) from Katy Perry's music Video for "E.T." - how its interpreted into a Soquili is mostly CC. As in, she doesn't have to be wearing a full breastplate/armour, but maybe some accessories or partial pieces to represent... like a "soquili-ized' version of her costume to look like it was designed for a horse to wear.

What are most important to me to be accurate to the video: her manestyle and make up/face markings

Video link and refs are below

WIP Needed? yes please

Body: see ref images
Face: see ref images
Mane:
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):

Screen Shots: http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c123/kamikipets/Custom Ideas/ET/
Video: http://vevo.ly/gp4rGA

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - none
Wings: Describe Wings -none
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: none

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: CC, see refs
Reference Image(s) for Items: see above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: Kamiki
Breed: extraterrestrial
Temper: xenophilic
Tag Background: CC

TWIN INFO:
^ virtually the same as above, except in a silvery/cool color theme. So they are like gold and silver twins (silver breastplate, blue/silver body color, silver streaks in the hair instead of gold…etc). Also, a similar theme but different hairstyle would be great. Also, instead of having a cerynei tail I would like to have an edited reg Soq tail, done in the same style/theme as her mane

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 am
Juls Custom Slot for July

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Half Kalona
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Pale peach which fades into the black back legs (see ref) he's also got a big ol spider scar on his back under the pelt.
Face: Eyes are dark red, white pupils. he's got pretty eyeshadow. (see ref) Maybe a darker sort of expression.
Mane: Black hair, past the bangs it's really long, like, ridiculous long. it normally reaches past his waist soooo, it'll probably be somewhere on the floor. long and wavy. Sometimes moves like it's alive, lol. Just have fun with it.
Tail: Kalona Tail 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves
Reference Image(s): face (for skin and eyes and stuff)
Baboon pelt head ref
Spider Scar
Good makeup/hair weirdness ref
Kimono/hair ref (should you choose to accept the kimono bit XD

(one of these links is fussy, just refresh it, it'll work ^^ )

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: --- None
Scales: ---None
Pelt: --- Only ornamental
Other Notes: --- He's just got a Kalona tail and a fang pokin out on the side

Trading Post Items: --- None
Custom Items: Baboon Pelt capelet thing (not like skinwalker, just kinda there - the dead animal kind XD) would cover him to the start of his back legs (where the black starts). ( i can draw this for ya if you need ^^ ) the head would be on his shoulder fastening the rest of it to him. Maybe a bit of his kimono peeking out (only if you want ^^) The Jewel by a front hoof
Other than that, maybe a dark purpleish sort of mist around him 0w0 he's poisonous so he emits a "miasma" it's up to you really ^^

Reference Image(s) for Items: (pelt referenced above)
Jewel + Pelt again

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Naraku
Owner: [+Katch+]
Breed: Cosplay (at the bottom: Inuyasha Cosplay)
Temper: Poisonous
Mate: --- N/A
Tag feather color(s):CC  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:56 am
Jul's July Customs

Soquili Species: Angeni
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed: Yes please!

Body:
Base colour #b16204. Gazelle inspired off-white (#f6f0e9) underbelly, neck, and lower face marking. Black (#1d1d1d) band outlines underbelly in a gazelle style.
Face: Lower half is off-white(#f6f0e9) He has a black (#1d1d1d) Ankh on his face outlined in gold. Eyes are ruby coloured.
Mane: Colour: (#1d1d1d) Forever Foal-style bangs, or at least ones that don’t cover the ankh on his helmet. Mane is long and slightly flowy. Maybe sort of a mix between Wild and Long (Without the feathers, of course.) Up to your interpretation, really. But no braids, please.
Tail: Colour: (#1d1d1d) Pretty much Long #2, but with the edits (below) and matching the style of the mane. (If the mane shows more strands, I’d like the tail to do the same. Etc, etc)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are shiney gold. Not super-mega-blindingly-shiny, but shiney enough to know it’s metal. All legs have white stockings with Okapi/Zebra style stripes. Front two legs have #1d1d1d feathering, back two legs have the off-white feathering.
Reference Images: Full Ref || No Edits Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horns:
(On the helmet) Styled like oryx/gemsbok antlers. Ref 1 Ref 2
Wings: Shades of black and dark grey with white tips.
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Wing Ref
I would like an unedited/unwinged version of him for breeding purposes, please. Without all the jewelry/mask and whatnot.

Trading Post Items:

Custom Items: All items should be described and pictured in the refs below.
(Please note that my self-coloured ref is VERY rough. The gold chains in the ref should NOT be that thick. I would like them realistic, thin, and above all elegant.)
……………Wings: Thin gold chains adorned with ruby beads are draped over both sets. Please don’t go too crazy with these.
……………I still want him to be able to fly. xD
……………Tail: Gold bands wrap around the base. Not enough to make it stick out all awkward like, but keeps it away from the back of his legs. Gold
……………chains with ruby drops at the end hand down from the band and lay over the tail.
……………Helmet: Holes for eyes and ears. Doesn’t cover up nostrils. The back splits apart to let the mane and bangs stay un-squashed and out from
……………under his helmet. An ankh symmetrical to the one on his face is on the helmet. Two golden “horns” stick out from the top.
……………Collar: Bordered in gold. One band of ruby, and one band of alternating light and dark sapphires. At the front of the collar is an Egyptian style
……………golden eagle. A ruby drop on a gold chain hangs down from the front of the collar, between two other drops hanging on longer chains. A large
……………ruby rests on his back, connected to the collar by three gold chains decorated with rubies.
……………Bracelets: There are a total of 7 bracelets. Two identical cuff on his front legs, two identical set of bangles on his back legs, a snake bracelet
……………on his front leg, and another set of bangles on the other leg. Shown on Ref.
……………Earrings: Three stud earrings; one dark sapphire, one light sapphire, one gold. Gold chain connect the lighter sapphire to the gold. A small
……………ruby drop hangs off the gold stud.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Full Ref || Jewelry Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Azumet
Owner: x_nagatai
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Feisty
Mate: None
Tag Background: Plains Sunset (02 cool
Tag frame color: Gradients of his body colours (#1d1d1d, #b16204, #f6f0e9)
Tag feather colors: Matching his wings, please.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
N/A
~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Deserts
Justification for Domain Choice: I have been through the domain/theme list many, many times and I have not seen any that truly relate to the desert. (Apart from sun) I feel as if the desert deserves a little bit more attention, and that all the other Soquili who live in/around the desert need someone who specifically looks after them. In my mind, no one is really keeping order in the desert right now. Azumet was thought up to solve this problem and to bring peace to the desert, as well as lend a hand to any poor soul who finds him/herself lost in the seas of sand.

Total: 4700k

~And if possible~
.:Familiar:.
Name:
Kharjak
Owner: x_nagatai
Breed: Wolf
Temper: Serious
Reference image: Ref! (Please ignore the collar)
Accessory color: Gold and Purple
Tag colors: #cc8200, #8f6214, Black, White
Owners only: Both please. Uncert desired as well.
Total Price: 50k

TOTAL: 4750K  

THE Jehan

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:30 am
JUL'S JULY CUSTOMS

Nyx Queen of Darkness
COMMON/UNCOMMON! Nothing too unusual.

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You ^_^
Name of horse: Ashe
Owner: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Adventurous
Breed: Ceyreni (NO horns)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Same as Acacia's eye colouring--See ref. (They're siblings)
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/-g_PHp6qjaj/People+Choice+Awards+2010+Inside/Ba50niK4T1B/Taylor+Swift ---the hair. But in black like her sister or let me know if someone else would make it better!
Reference image(s): http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/nyxqueenofdarkness/Ashepattern.jpg -Pattern wanted for Ashe
Her sister Acacia- for reference on eye colour
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/nyxqueenofdarkness/Soquili/Acaciauncert.png
I wanted a small black star marking on her front back leg (left front to be exact)
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Not sure
Premade Tag Number: 027 African Sky
Tag frame color (for custom tag):CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag):N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any) Not Applicable

Also, I'd like a jar of fireflies (probably at her feet *unless you can somewhere else it shoudl be carried from? Maybe like a smaller jar carried around her neck? With just a few little glows around about the jar that had escaped. Doesn't have to be many! http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/b/0/0/13a/2/AAAAC26D0cMAAAAAATopbQ.jpg?v=1300259958000

Uhm, I would aslo like these trading post items:

Beaded bracelets- CC-colours

And since I have a diffferent form; YES I'd lvoe to see WIP *_*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:23 pm
Jul's Custom Slot for July

Edit Category:Minor - Moderate.. not sure well depends on what you wish to do for the hair style.
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Wildlife: Magpie Harlequin Rabbit
WIP Needed? If you want

Body:I would like him patterned after the ref img rabbit but I want his face to be more blended and not white fully on one side. The colors should be kinda blended like Cyrille are but with black, white and gray.
Face: color same as body. His eyes should be gray
Mane:white, black, and gray ( colored in the same color style as Cyrille) / style: up to you just something medium and fun. Though I would like a few braids.
Tail:color: white, black and gray ( colored in the same color style as Cyrille) /style: short something like a bunny tail. I real one not a puffy ball XD Well still hair but bunny like
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal Regular hooves and yes
Reference Image(s): the rabbit and Cyrille

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tochtli
Owner: Rhyleigh
Breed: Magpie Harlequin Rabbit
Temper: Reticent
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc  

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

Windy dasher

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:23 pm
Juls/Nekoya's Custom slot for July! oh my

Edit Category: Mod/Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Original Character (recustom)
WIP Needed? Yes please! Spam away! C:

Body: The main color is darker than royal blue. There is a yellow flash marking across the body which starts as a point at the base of the neck and extends to the middle/thigh of the rear leg, breaking off into two small points (one up, one down) and one larger point (down).
Face: Dark red eyes, inner ears are purple, eyebrows are yellow. Standard expression is good! Gold crescent moon mark across the eye, not curved around it (see second ref listed).
Mane: Dirty blond, not bright yellow. Mane and tail are styled like the “wild” stock style, with visible loose strands but I would like custom drawn hair (no feather accessories or ties). If the hair strands can be a bit more wavy that would be wonderful, same length is fine.
Tail: The tail is blue toward the body fading into mane-yellow and then has some individual strands of dark blue hair, which should be longer than the rest of the yellow tail hairs. Again, similar to the "wild" stock, just more smoothed out and nothing in it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are yellow/gold. Normal stock fetlocks, front ones fade to sky blue, back ones to dark purple (see plush conversion).
Reference Image(s):
Body/Face colors (plush conversion)
Markings reference (body flash and face crescent)
Basically what I am looking for

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): See helm edit.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: This is a recustom of a plush conversion I recently got from the Christmas event (although I've been after this guy for a while). I'd like the alt leg pose (front leg down), but otherwise it's a normal common Soq base.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: (pm me if this part doesn't make sense orz; I'm sketching up some better refs)
-The helm is the biggest edit. It covers both sides of the muzzle but is open on the bottom. It is not form-fitting, so it should be a bit larger than the actual head. The silver mouth guard does not move; it has three standing-rectangular gaps on both sides (like a suit of armor). The helm is outlined in black with a shiny sky blue center. There is a diamond-shaped hole to reveal the eye, and a yellow marking in the middle of the face of the helm. There is a slightly large yellow-gold horn on the top of the helm that has thunderbolt edges: one in the front, one curved over the top and one in the back. It curves a little toward the body; it's not straight. (I previously pm-ed the Soq mule to ask if this is considered a unicorn horn, but it is not. It is attached to the helm, not the body. I can provide the pm if necessary, or bump it up to a kirin-cross(?) if the colorist deems it so).

-The "boots"/leg guards on the front hooves have jagged tops and three tiny gold “claws” on the tip. They are sky blue in color with yellow rain drops (since they cover the hooves, no fetlocks should show or they should show less). The rear boots start at the hooves and extend to the first bend in the leg. Ideally they are made of metal, so aside from the area over the hoof, the curves should be sharp. They are not exactly form-fitting, and aren't functional for running...or walking really. There is a small jutting at the back of each boot. They are black with a yellow lightening bolt down the center (I realize that these "boots" or leg guards I always include in the form may qualify as shoes and/or infringe on the mutant/claw business, which isn't allowed. I can modify them to be more like a half-cuff that sits a bit higher on the hoof and...do something about the claw-tips if necessary. However the hoof is still, hoof-shaped. The "boots" only make the hoof look larger, and the claw-tips are very small).

-There is a thin cloth hanging where the saddle usually is, just past the shoulder blades, to about mid leg (in length). It is sky blue compared to the darker body color. It has a yellow raindrop shape on both sides, approximately in the middle (the blue and yellow should be the same as the front boots). The two ends are tattered, but not excessively so.

Reference Image(s) for Items:
Something similar to all of this (rear "boots" are off though, and no chest plate)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Thunjeramon
Owner: Windy Dasher
Breed: Digimon OC
Temper: Proud
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: #36 (a bit darker if possible)
Tag frame color: Dark blue
Tag feather color(s): Short feather: Gold with one or two blue stripes (same color as the body). Longer feather: Opposite, blue with gold stripes, more stripes though.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
I designed this character myself, but the main reference I used here is not my art. I received it in an art trade off of Gaia. The other (non-Soq) ref is my Lucky Noodle custom.

Other notes:
-Not sure if I get a say as to how the foal turns out but if I do...as a foal, there is no armor or clothing, but all colors still correspond. The crescent mark over the eye and flash mark across the body are still there.

-I would also like an unedited version: no helm, "boots"/leg guards or saddle-cloth. There is no horn since that's attached to the helm (basically I just want to see his pretty swooshy hair). I don't know if this is along the same lines as "unpelted" in the custom thread, so I'll understand if you can't.

Estimated cost:
550k (growing common base)
200-500k (mod/heavy edits to the colorist's discretion)
Tip! (unknown amount of gold + love)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:52 pm
JUL's Custom SLOT for July

(sorry it was so late- didn't know where to post it sweatdrop )

COMMON/UNCOMMON! NOTHING TOO UNUSUAL

Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin: ~
WIP Needed? Not necessary, but loved <3

Body: her body color is up to you as well.. but i was think perhaps a tan or maybe even mocha color, maybe with mint swirls going up her legs
Face:
Mane: dark auburn(almost black)
Tail: Same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: A mint color perhaps
Reference Image(s): hair Ref eyes and swirls

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ~
Wings: Complimentary
Fins: ~
Scales: ~
Pelt: ~
Other Notes: These are just ideas so feel free to tweak them as you wish..
Random info- this is her half sister mai i do like the blending of her body colors

Trading Post Items: ~
Custom Items: - flower/vine crown of some sort, color/ theme is up to you
- a large white silken flowy sash that hangs over her whole body.
- Her hair should be something like the ref but maybe longer, flowing to the ground
- Vine necklace, bracelets? pretty much anything that would fit
- Butterflies surrounding her or sitting on her perhaps? color is up to you
Reference Image(s) for Items: butterfly

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Demi
Owner: bella dea
Breed: Woodland Sprite
Temper: Nurturing
Tag Background: Spring Flowers / 018
Tag frame color: complimentary
Tag feather color(s): complimentary

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

darknightcavalier

Obsessed Dreamer

9,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:18 pm
Mindsend's July slots

Entry Tag: (darknightcavalier | Mini | Imp | None to Minor | Solo)

I HAVE THE POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!.

Edit Category: None - Minor
Soquili Species: Mini
Body Build: Imp
Concept Origin: Semi Artwork
WIP Needed? Preferrably

Body: Plain white with Splashes of paint in different colors.
Face: White with a black splash where the eye is
Mane: White, kept a bit long.
Tail: White, long
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves with white fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Paint Splash
Splashes again

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Drake horns
Wings: Flared Buttwings
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Spaded Tail

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Pollock
Owner: darknightcavalier
Breed: Mini - Imp
Temper: Artistic
Mate: N/A
Tag frame color: Cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:50 pm
Minds July Customs

Entry Tag: (FitzRoyal | HalfImp | Normal | Moderate | Solo)

I HAVE THE POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!.

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Halfbreed Imp
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes Please

Body: Please see ref.
Face: Please see ref.
Eyes: Colorless/pupiless orbs
Expression: Ideally it'll be hidden under his muzzle...but unmuzzled he should look angry
Mane: Custom edited. A spiky mohawkish type hairstyle. The white dots in his mane should be glowing pearls. See Ref
Tail: Like a rooster tail...kinda fluffy at the base but smoothens out towards the ground. It's long. The white dots in his tail should be glowing pearls. See Ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy version please
Reference Image(s):
REF!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Yes! Custom edited ones that look like the top left horns in this picture.
Wings: Yes! but only butt wings. No head wings. See Ref. Flaired version please.
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: A black muzzle on his face and barbed wire wrapping around his tail/ front leg/one of his horns. The white dots in his mane/tail should be glowing pearls. See Ref. I'd love to have an unmuzzled version too if possible. Not required though.
REF!
Top left horns in this picture
A muzzle
Barbed Wire

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Malice
Owner: FitzRoyal
Breed: Monster
Temper: Unknown
Mate: Drith

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
Designed myself  

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:43 am
Bee's August Custom Slots

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: New Concept - In memory of my Dad.
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Dark chestnut brown with black tones here and there & 3 white socks and 1 black on his bent front leg.
Face: No roman nose please. A white blaze up the middle of his nose. Eyes are pail/icy blue.
Mane: Custom - Short black & Curly. You will need to see the fringe peeking out from under his hat though, so going from short at the base of the neck and getting slowly longer.
Tail: Curstom - About the length of the short or cropped style, but curly.
Hooves/Fetlocks: 3 have white socks and hooves like in the body ref. The front right leg (his right so thats the bent front leg) has a black sock and hoof to blend in with the rest of his colouring. I'd also like to have the optional leg feathering that goes with the draft lines.
Reference Image(s):
Body
Mane

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Angeni - Style 2 Dark chestnut brown and black with white tips matching his over all colouring.
Other Notes: Head and hoof wing colour can be CC though I would think white and or black would be best.

Custom Items:
Hat - A tartan flat cap
Harness - He will have a shire/cart horse harness on, the harness will have brasses hanging from the chest strap. (see brasses ref) The brasses dont have to be specific images just something that looks like them. Also please don't put blinkers on the bridle
Bird - A male phesant flying near him..
Grass - Some grass tufts and a daisy or two by his hooves would be nice too please.
Other - IF this doesn't meet your limits as a moderate - Heavily edited can you please do a little CC and take some inspiration from the song/lyrics linked below.
Flat cap
Tartan ref
Harness 1
Harness 2
Harness 3
Brasses
Phesant
Song & Lyrics

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tom
Owner: Faid Shadowlight
Breed: Shire Horse Angeni
Temper: Dedicated
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 008 - A New Day by Ameh
Tag frame color: Blue

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Fatherhood
Justification for Domain Choice: He's the Angeni of fatherhood because he has a strong Paternal instinct and feels the fatherly urge to protect others especially young foals and those vulnerable. He is often looked to as a father figure. He is based on my own father who treated everyone like one of his own children and would offer help and support no matter what they were going through.

Price: 4.5mil

~*~**~ ~**OPTIONAL**~ ~**~*~

.:Wolf Familiar:.

Owner: Faid Shadowlight
Name: Judy
Breed: Wolf
Temper: Devoted
Familiar Description:
She is black all over but has patches of white in certain places.
She has a white tip to her tail (the very tip)
She has a white rosette around her nose (just around the nose not the mouth or chin)
She has a white blaze on her chest/neck.
She has white toes one all 4 feet. (just the toes though a little more on her back feet)

Ref 1
Ref 2

On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both please (Can I also have an uncert please?)
Tag Colors: CC
Teepee: N/A (soquili is not made yet)

Price: 50k

Total = Angeni + Familiar = 4 mil 550k

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:00 pm
Bee's August Custom Slots

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Seathi
Body Build: n/a
WIP Needed? not needed, but loved

Body: Black, with florescent green neuron, extent of neuron (number of branches, length) CC. The neuron can be has spread out around the body as much as you want, there should be one thicker sting which is the axon CC if you want to add some sort of texture to the body.
Face: same as body...can extend neuron here, if you think it looks good.
Mane: cropped styled hair. black and green
Tail: n/a
Hooves/Fetlocks: neon green hooves
Reference Image(s): GFP Neuron ref 2 jellyfish

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins: translucent, florescent green
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: 3 stud earrings (neon green)
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Hippocampus
Owner: SylverStar
Breed: Seathi
Temper: Active
Tag Background: 019
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color(s): black and neon green

~*~ Familiar ~*~
I would like a translucent neon green jellyfish. See above ref.

~*~ Price ~*~
200k + 25k for familiar
If it is more for coloring that is ok.  

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:33 pm
Bee's August Customs

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Kirin/Regular Halfbreed
Concept Origin: WoW Level 20 Riding Elekk
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Dusky Purple
Face: Light Blue Eyes
Mane: Charcoal, or whatever you think looks best
Tail: Same
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular Hooves
Reference Image(s): Mane Ref,

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings:
Fins:
Scales: On Alt Kirin lines, no scales, no horn, just the tail
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Saddle and Bridle
Reference Image(s) for Items: Bridle Sketch, Saddle
Note: The horns are not attached to her face, they are on the straps on her bridle.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aalun
Owner: Lady Argentum Draconis
Breed: Kirin/Regular Halfbreed
Temper: Steadfast
Mate: Arthur Flew
Tag Background: x

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:16 pm
For Bee <33
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: None
Body Build: Regular with leg feathering, All legs down
Starting Stage:Adult
Concept Origin: A quilt
WIP Needed? I wont say no?

Body: Like a quilt (see references)
Face: Like a quilt, bright blue eyes
Mane: Long Style 2 Orange to a burnt orange
Tail: Long Style 2 Orange to a burnt orange
Hooves/Fetlocks: I want his hooves to be yellow
Reference Image(s):
Ultimate ref image, ignore the halo,
Quilt
Quilt 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):n/a
Wings: Heron wings, orange with burnt orange tips
Fins:n/a
Scales:n/a
Pelt:n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelets, bright blue
Custom Items:
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Patches
Owner: Insane Butterfly
Breed: Wind
Temper: Reserved
Mate:
Tag Background: 009 Autumn Sunset by lilwolfpard
Tag feather color(s):CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
He is from another shop, but he is a custom that I was questing that a friend got for me as a present. If that makes sense.
Link to orriginal quest form

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

Un edited wind soquili: 650k
Complex coloring: 100k
Total: 750k

Insane Butterfly

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:24 am
For Bee's August Customs

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

TWINS

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Body Build: Draft with leg feathering
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Light palomino/tan, with faded white highlights along the bottom of her legs, down the middle of her bad, her muzzle running down her neck and chest and a bit on the underside of her belly.
Face: Medium blue eyes, faded white marking at the end of her muzzle, inner ears should be faded white like muzzle, eye brows should be same color as body.
Mane: Edited: medium length, slightly wind blown, flaxen color
Tail: Edited: medium length, slightly wind blown, flaxen color
Hooves/Fetlocks: feathered fetlocks from the draft template, faded white in color, hooves are a medium brown
Reference Image(s): Original Ref Art Main Ref 1 Main ref 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Heron style, same color as her mane body with the tips fading to white.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: -Band around her neck that is adorned with beads of blue, in two different shades lighter and darker, and of various sizes like ref, also small bits of bone adorn the band, hanging from it are several small brown feathers and from a gold adornment three larger feathers, one red, one blue and one green
-on her back legs she has leather bracers, that are medium-dark brown and tied with black leather string
-on the top part of her front legs are a band, that is gold and adorned with red and blue beads as seen in ref picture
-on the bottom part of her front legs are leather bands that have a few pieces of bone strapped to them, light blue beads, and hanging down on two leather strings are a few more blue beads
-feathers, quite a few of them, in her mane that are shades of brown with light blue highlights on them, places mainly behind her ears like in ref, there should also be several feathers at the base of her tail
Reference Image(s) for Items: Original Ref Art Main Ref 1 Main ref 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Penthesilea
Owner: She-Ra of Etheria
Breed: OC – bottom of cert should say OC Amazon Queen
Temper: Battle-hardened
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path
Tag frame color: CC whatever looks best for her
Tag feather color(s): CC whatever looks best for her

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: She is of my design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A

Quote:
Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Body Build: Draft with leg feathering
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Dark brown, with black lowlights along the bottom of her legs, down the middle of her bad, her muzzle running down her neck and chest and a bit on the underside of her belly.
Face: Brown eyes, black marking at the end of her muzzle, inner ears should be slightly darker than the rest of her body, eye brows should be same color as body.
Mane: Edited: Medium Length, sticking out from under her headdress, slightly wind blown. Black in color
Tail: Edited, Medium in length, slightly wind blown with a couples of loose braids in it. Black in color
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are black, fetlocks are also black, she has the leg feathering from the draft template
Reference Image(s): Main Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Heron Style, same color as body with tips changing to black
Pelt:
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: -on the bottom part of her front legs are leather bands that have a few pieces of bone strapped to them, dark red beads, and hanging down on two leather strings are a few more red beads
-she wears a headdress on the top of her head made from a small pelt that has deer antlers attached to it with a leather string. Dangling down from this along the front and sides of the pelt are leather strings which have black and dark red beads on them. Ears should stick through the pelt, like the ref image.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Main Ref
Headdress Ref
Headdress Ref 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Yakut
Owner: She-Ra of Etheria
Breed: OC
Temper: Weird
Mate:
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path
Tag frame color: CC whatever looks best for her
Tag feather color(s): CC whatever looks best for her

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out