Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bellabie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:04 pm
[I realize this.]
Meera hung her head, sorrowfully, and turned to leave.
One arm of the sisters caught her, and, in their persistent silence, they re-dressed her in burqa and sashes.
She felt very guilty, now, for having let men see her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:58 am
Lore looked up at him and grasped his hands more tightly. "...I will help you...even if the vampires want to kill me, or claim me, I am yours and will help you anyway I can." She smiled. 'i love you," She said tearfully.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:12 pm
"I would gladly say it back, but mere words don't seem enough. I love you far more than anyone, mortal or otherwise, could ever know." He kissed her gently, then smiled. "The night is still young. Did you want to do anything?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:09 pm
She shtugged modestly, entwining her fingers with his. "Anything you want to do." She playfully poked his nose.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:14 pm
"That would work... If I had any idea what I wanted to do." He smiled sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:35 pm
Lore laughed a bit and leaned in and gave his lips a soft, leisurely kiss. She pulled back and laid down in the soft grass, staring at the stars.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:00 pm
Meera, in ceaseless jealousy, crept back, knowing well that there was no hope. Even her sagish sisters had denied her hopes.
Nonetheless, she watched, from a tree perch, the couple below.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:08 pm
Ryukai's voice came from above Meera. "Beautiful, hm?" He rested between two branches. In his hands there was a scroll.  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:20 pm
He laid down beside her, gazing up at the sky. He then sighed. "I know that it's beautiful, but I don't like the sky this way. It's been too long since I've seen it change, and one gets tired of repetition after a few centuries. I have been denied the pleasure of looking up at the stars for awhile..." He then pointed at two shooting stars, moving side by side. "Perhaps that could be us some day... Care to make a wish?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:25 pm
"Leave," Meera growled through gritted teeth, recognizing the voice. Muted by the fabric over her face, she worried little of the two below hearing her.  

Bellabie

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:30 pm
Ryukai twisted his wrist, and an apple appeared. He took a bite. "And why, pray tell, would I want to do that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:35 pm
"Your presence is unwanted,
Disperse, thou lob of spirits, Be gone!"  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:42 pm
He stood up and looked toward their position. "Dost ye mind? Faith, can you not let an outing remain pleasant? Begone!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:45 pm
"Now, see," she spat, "You've cursed me once and again."

Looking down to Mobius, she called.
"Humblest apologies, lord and master,
I'll be off in instants."  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:48 pm
"At least you have the decency to do so! That vile demon who spoke with you is still there! Gods, does he believe himself to be Loki?" He turned back to Lore and lay down again. "Some people, I swear..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff