Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:00 am
"you mean?......i will be able to see my father again?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:00 am
'' it's just i have only aged 20 years instead of forty and have stopped the vampaneze invading the world, but i still feel like there is more i have to do until i can finally enjoy life'' kitty sighed.

(wooo K.N.D!!!!!!)  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:20 am
(( K.N.D. is on???? aaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! i need to turn on the tv!!!!))

"there is a way, yes. But only for a while." turns back to kitty. "prehaps it is to live a good life with your chosen mate?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:24 am
''maybe. i wonder where mr tiny is, he's so annoying and creepy'' kitty said.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:12 pm
Wolves Fang was sitting on the stairs her head in her hands and crying to her self why she thought why does everyone I know and love die??She took out her boook of photos and notes she wrote something down stood up and walk to the door and step out with out a sound so no one would hear her leave!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:37 pm
Ebon returned. "They shall be holding the ceremony in three days time. If you wish to be there, you may want to set out on the journey immediately. Time is of the essence."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:43 pm
Wolves Fang stared at the ground and said something only she knew she looked at Ebon and said" why all I can do is cry I`m no help and plus maybe if I leave the powers of thoughts that hold hate and pain won`t hurt anyone and well I wish I could`ve saved him usualy I can but all I did was try but not hard enough and now well I`m the only one of my family left I`ll stay but for a short period of time .Wolves fang walked back through the door and sat in a corner .  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:06 am
kitty got up. ''tell me where to go and i'll flit there which will cut the journey by at least a day.''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:17 am
"There is a monastery on Hallowed Peak, several thousand wheels away. It cannot be reached by magical means; the monks have cast a sutra around the monastery which nullifies any magic within a radius of 6000 wheels of the building. This 'flitting' of which you speak would merely stop at the border of their barrier, and you'd be forced to walk the rest of the way. Do not go thinking your magic is stronger than their sutra; I can clearly see the flow of magical energies in everything and everyone, and your power is just shy of it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:22 am
''it isn't magic, its just a very energy consuming run in a way, only a lot faster. sure i'll need lots of bottles of blood but it's better to get there fast and be ready'' kitty said. she grabbed hold of larten who seemed to have been glued to the spot through out all of this.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:49 pm
Ebon nodded. "You're just lucky it's not a sacred barrier."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:00 pm
She grabbed Zeeks hand and was out in a flash.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:23 am
kitty grabbed larten and ran. flitting was tiring them both but they would be there soon. kitty felt that all problems were because of her being there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:07 pm
Ebon raised his wings high, and disappeared in a plume of black flame. The old bird was more than he seemed...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:14 pm
as Zeek and Fate walk through the woods, Zeek falls to his knees "ahh...my ears" "i have my heighthened sense of hearing.....soon i will be in full control of my mortal host"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games