Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:03 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: elfstar89
Participating Soquili: Parvati
Link to Teepee: x

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: I think that intelligence is the most important of all stats, though not to me, personally. It is important to know things, to share knowledge of these things, and to learn, but for me, I find courage to be important, so I can protect my little ones.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: I think...I think luck goes best with intelligence. Intelligence will not always let you outsmart the kalona, but luck will help make it so that the kalona is outsmarted.

What do you use Intelligence for most?: Mmmm, I use it for understanding and explaining the world around me, which is very different from where I grew up. I will use it to teach my foals when they are born, to know where to graze, to recognize who is dangerous and who is friendly, and to learn about the world. ^^;
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:45 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Khryssie
Participating Soquili: Keating
Link to Teepee: hurp durp

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Keating cants his head to the side, considering the question seriously. "Intelligence is certainly a useful statistic, but I wouldn't say it is the most important. You need all your aspects to be strong in order to be successful."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: "Intelligence is something I pair with courage. The best way to solve a problem may not always be the most conventional method, so you need the courage to try new things!"

What do you use Intelligence for most?: "I use intelligence mostly for assessing situations and how to deal with them.. when I'm not too busy letting my focus jump all over the place!"

vilegloom

Vampire

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:27 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili:Shoshana
Link to Teepee:x

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Tilting g her head to the side some she seemed to give this a little bit of thought before smiling. "Personally I think it's a very important stat to have. With out intelligence how are we supposed to know when to do many of the wonderful things that keep us safe? However, I think all of our stats should be considered to be equally as cherished because when used in harmony then and only then will we show our truest potential."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: "Most often? Frankly I try to combine them all together equally. Every stat brings something new and as equally needed as the next." Nods and grins wide.

What do you use Intelligence for most?: Her ears gave a small twitch before standing still. "I'd have to say I use my intelligence to further help those around me.. most particular the foals I come across. It's always nice to share the things I've learned through trial and error to the younger generations so that they too might grow to be wise in many ways."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:57 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Echo's Song
Link to Teepee: Here

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?:The mare thinks it over for a while. "Intelligence may be one of the most useful stats because without intelligence one would have no sense of the perfect grazing grounds, whether or not they were in danger. Basically you'd be a mindless animal without the spark of intelligence to guide your actions."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?:Flicking her tail distractedly Echo ponders this next question. "I think all other stats are combined equally with Intelligence. There is no combination that works better or worse in my mind. You need intelligence in combination with everything else in order to survive."

What do you use Intelligence for most?: "I use intelligence the most in making everyday decisions that affect my life. From where to graze to how to raise my children and how to protect myself from danger. Intelligence serves many purposes each and every day. It's hard to list them all."

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Scarbi

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:22 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Scarbi
Participating Soquili: Teykali

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Teykali tilts his head, thinking hard. "I don't suppose there is a MOST useful stat. But intelligence helps. You need to have intelligence so that you know how to use your other talents."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: The stallion ponders this seriously, frowning. "I think all of them work well with intelligence. Maybe that does make intelligence the most important stat. Or just the most useful? Is that the same?"

What do you use Intelligence for most?: Teykali paces, his attention span mostly gone. "Er, I use it when I have to make hard decisions. Like when there are many options and I must choose one thing. Or when someone asks me a question, like now." He perks up slightly, "Are we done now?"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:32 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Tickled Pinkly Smooth
Participating Soquili: Zeda
Link to Teepee: [here]

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: "I agree with this, you need to use your head every second of your life, it needs to be sharp, alert and ready to think fast. I am not saying your heart is not important, nor is being strong, however at the end of the day, its your mind that is your lifeline. It is always the stupid that fall before the weak."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: "They could all work well with it really, if I had to chose one I think it would be strength, its one thing to have muscles, to know how to use them is a dangerous thing, I also would pick speed as a second, sometimes you need to make decisions on the spot, its a odd thing, I do not really know how to explain."

What do you use Intelligence for most?: "Well at the moment I am learning how to be a protector, with that comes many roles, I need to take in my lessons to protect those that I love. Also I am thinking about leading my own herd. To be a good leader I need to know how to handle situations the best, which I can only learn from others."

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:38 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Jynk
Participating Soquili: Illidan

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Intelligence is definitely important. I'm not sure I would consider it more important than others, but it has it's uses in helping with developing evil plots problem solving.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: Each is equally useful when combined with Intelligence depending on the situation.

What do you use Intelligence for most?: Evil plans! 8D For survival. Being able to think on my feet and stay a step ahead of my enemies takes wit and cunning, all due to Intelligence.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:22 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Faid Shadowlight
Participating Soquili: Adela
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?:
"Well I think it is one of the more useful stats, because what use is anything else if you dont have the sense to use it? Strength, stamina, speed, they are all tools in a way, and if you dont use them at the right time you wont get anywhere."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?:
"Geez, I dunno, all of them I guess, it depends really on what your doing. Different things require different combinations."

What do you use Intelligence for most?:
"Making the right decisions I guess, but then you can think over something for days and find it was still the wrong choice."

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:42 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Favulous
Participating Soquili:Chayse
Link to Teepee:Link

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?:"Yes, I believe intelligence is very important. One must have the intelligence to use any other skill to the best degree."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?:"Intelligence and stamina go hand in hand. You have to know how far you can push yourself before you break, and if you push too hard, you won't be good for anything else."

What do you use Intelligence for most?: "I use intelligence everyday, mostly in taking care of my children, and survival."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:44 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mindsend
Participating Soquili: Cuauhcoatl
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Cuauhcoatl smiles somewhat brightly at this one, "I would say it is -- But then, knowledge is power, and thus intelligence is one of the better ways of being able to use it."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: Raising an eyebrow and thinking about the question with a screwed up face, he made a soft noise, "..Uh.. You said... Intelligence with the list. So I c-could easily joke about 'more intelligence.. Luck?"

What do you use Intelligence for most?: "I'm an Angeni of Learning." The sunset colored stallion folded his large cyan wings, "I use it for everything. My power does somewhat depend on it.."

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:19 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Celestial Requiem
Participating Soquili: Branwen
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: It's definitely important, if you ask me, but the most useful? I think they're all really important in their own ways, so I don't see one being more useful than the others. After all, we all want to be the best at everything, not just one stat or the other, right?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: Oh, that's tough. They could all work well with intelligence, but I guess speed. It's always good to be able to think fast on your hooves.

What do you use Intelligence for most?: Trying to figure out how to solve my problems, I guess. Like what to do about my sisters. But...I'm not really that smart. I sort of rely more on my aunts to help me with that...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:25 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: [+Katch+]
Participating Soquili: Aika
Link to Teepee: LINK

flutters her little wings and twitters a bit in thought and then smiles cheerfully " well intelligence is a really important thing to have, i mean~ you need it to figure how you're going to do things in life, make decisions, do the right thing at the right time!
like not flyin before you KNOW you can..." blushes

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: Chirps oddly and furrows her brow and nods "welllll, i'd have to go with strength then, mom always told me a fool can go in swinging and mad, but only a bright mare...or stallion as it may be, will step asside and let em fall over their hooves!" she chuckled " but my point is, you need to know when to use strength and such~ get it?"

"Ah, well that's a toughy~ but i'm gonna say when i fly and who i assosiate with." stomps a rosy hoof " when i fly, i fly differently than most folks, so i have to constantly think about wind changes and how to move~" rolls her lavender eyes to the side " and then there's others, some folks are just really sweet and interesting, and others are obviously toothy and would like your hide in more ways than one~" singsongs " it takes a bit of common sense to steer away from that one!" winks.

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:17 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: one over three
Participating Soquili: Mahdi
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11207059

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Intelligence is vital for knowing what to do when! A quick thinker often comes out on top over someone who relies solely on brute strength.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: I would like to say courage but unfortunately the honest answer would most frequently be speed.

What do you use Intelligence for most?: Staying out of danger. Even for a brave warrior the best route is often the one fraught with the fewest perils.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:08 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Participating Soquili: Lunar
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is intelligence the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Yes, because if you can't think, then how do you survive? Instinct can only get you so far now, just running in a field isn't going to keep you alive.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?: Well all have their uses but I do with courage mostly. I'm tiny! Need to have some bravery in there.

What do you use Intelligence for most?: Every day life.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:12 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: GrnGriff
Participating Soquili:Katell
Link to Teepee: here

Hmm. I am not sure. I always figured that all of the stats were important in their own way. Though, intelligence is very useful, because without it, we would not be able to solve problems or hold conversations. You don't really need the other stats for that, I suppose. So, if you live in herd, then perhaps intelligence is the most useful stat.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Intelligence?:
I would say, Luck. Because, intelligence is used for thinking, and thinking happens in situations. You end up in situations based on your luck. Not to mention, any decision you make, using your intelligence, can turn out good or bad, based on your luck.

Hm...while useful for problem solving, I think I use it most in social situations. If I did not have intelligence, I would not be able to hold a conversation very well, would I?
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games